Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
chopper9
21 Dec 09 08:27
| Topic/replies: 135 | Blogger: chopper9's blog
1. We are nearing the end of 12 years of the worst government in history.
2. The country is bankrupt, even taking the falsely optimistic numbers provided by the government.
3. We are overspending by £3.5 billion per week.
4. This can only get worse as current policies make our economy even less competitive and our credit rating drops.
5. We have a huge proportion of our population dependent on state handouts and non jobs that we can't afford to keep paying for.
6. Our criminal justice system is broken.
7. Our culture is based on mind numbing reality shows and getting p***ed.
8. Our infrastructure is crumbling as our population rises to unsustainable levels.

We need a great Prime Minister and government that is strong enough to make and keep to the tough decisions that need to be made.

We are going to get David Cameron.
Pause Switch to Standard View We're Doomed.
Show More
Report MRGRUMPY1 December 21, 2009 9:31 AM GMT
Believe me it's worse, much worse.
Report Mighty Whites 2008 December 21, 2009 9:31 AM GMT
Well said
Report blackburn1 December 21, 2009 9:38 AM GMT
Good points chopper we are well and truly fecked.

I've said so many times Cameron must be**ers, millions of people, including a good few on here, are going to blame him for inheriting the biggest mess we've ever had. Perhaps he has a plan, he's keeping it secret if he has.

I really cant believe that anybody will vote at the GE to maintain this awful status quo, can anybody realistically still argue that Brown is anything but a lying, deluded, misguided fool.
Report Sir Denis Eton-Hogg December 21, 2009 11:52 AM GMT
merry christmas one and all!!!
Report Reyes December 21, 2009 12:17 PM GMT
5. We have a huge proportion of our population dependent on state handouts and non jobs that we can't afford to keep paying for.

Who will all vote for the party that gave them such treasures.
Report 1st time poster December 21, 2009 12:22 PM GMT
get yourself a nice wife,a job,and a 42 inch plasma and lifes sweet ,close the curtains on the rest of it
Report chopper9 December 21, 2009 12:48 PM GMT
1st time, the masses will be smashing your windows and taking your wife and plasma
Report 1st time poster December 21, 2009 12:53 PM GMT
they,ll have to get past me for the tele,as for the wife the words pebbles and beech spring to mind,but on a more serious note your point is valid when it comes to the rich moaning about paying more tax ,who wants to be seen as doing alrite in a country thats falling apart
Report Philbet. December 21, 2009 1:50 PM GMT
A few years ago the country was totally disalusioned with the then Conservative government,now it is the same with the current government, only the years and names have changed, thier is no magic wand, quick**or indeed fresh ideas, mine and your lives, will not change significantly by next summer,whoever is in power, We are niether 'doomed' or about to enter a 'bright new era'.
It will be business as usuall after the election.
Report chopper9 December 21, 2009 1:55 PM GMT
Oh dear phil.
The country was not running a weekly £3.5 billion deficit on top of an accumulated £1.2 trillion accumulated debt when the worst ever chancellor took over. Unless a new politcal force appears out of fresh air in the next three moths we are doomed.
Report Philbet. December 21, 2009 2:06 PM GMT
I will remind you of that answer in about 3 years time,Chopps. If you honestly believe the 'people' can have any influance over the standerd of polition, we get or that they can make significant differances to 'peoples' lives, Im afraid you are dilusional.
We live in a global society which is influanced in ways no mere polition can even hope to have even the tiniest degree of influance, (As China have just illustrated).
The world will turn,whoever is 'in power'.
Report HarryCrumb December 21, 2009 2:08 PM GMT
The country is bust and there will be huge drops in standards of living well inside the next three years.
Report chopper9 December 21, 2009 2:19 PM GMT
Phil, if we still have electricity and everything is rosy in the garden as you think I will be happy to be proven wrong. My point is that we have had by far the worst governemnt in the history of this country and comparatively against other countries. If you use 1997 as a base our economy has declined at a rate far higher than any other country. And the alternative to this worst ever government is David Cameron's conservatives, who whilst they may be an improvement, have no chance of dealing witht the problems they inherit.
Report long&short December 21, 2009 2:34 PM GMT
Perhaps he has a plan, he's keeping it secret if he has.

The plan is to look into his shaving mirror and see the PM looking back. It will happen day after day and confirm that the plan is working.
Report Prickard December 21, 2009 6:54 PM GMT
1957 - "You've never had it so good."

2009 - "You've never had it so bad."
Report 4thjulykid December 21, 2009 9:51 PM GMT
Makes you wonder how the Inuits cope .
Report tonkability December 22, 2009 8:03 PM GMT
Lying deluded misguided fool ! just about sums Blackburn up doesnt it ?
Report matt the taff December 22, 2009 9:48 PM GMT
Could be worse, could be in Ireland. Cost of living ofver ther is between 1.5 and 1.75 as much as over here.
Report TheProphet December 26, 2009 10:11 AM GMT
yes 6 quid for a pint in templebar and 8 quid for 20 fags, be afraid
Report Ronaldinho's dentist December 26, 2009 11:52 AM GMT
KIN HELL
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com