Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
24 Nov 12 12:51
| Topic/replies: 155 | Blogger: 213's blog
hi mate,

Ive download HEM2 and imported all my hands and also got my HUD displayed but the stats are all blank if that makes sense so I have no percentages or anything.

Any idea what I need to do?

Thanks
Pause Switch to Standard View calling ovalman
Show More
Report Ovalman. November 24, 2012 12:57 PM GMT
You need to make sure Betfair are storing your hand histories and that HEM knows where to look for them.

I forget how I configured it but I'm searching now and try and get back to you asap.
Report Ovalman. November 24, 2012 1:07 PM GMT
It's been that long since I've had to do this as once you get HEM configured properly your settings are stored in their remote back up server and every time you do a fresh install everything is as it is. Brilliant as you won't lose many hands to a computer crash and makes reinstalling the software easy. Not great though if you're trying to help someone install for the first time though.

I'm thinking you have hands stored? Just under the reports tab is the alias. You need to let HEM know who you are so select your name from the list of players in your database. There's a lot of documentation on the HEM site and is probably easier finding what your looking for there. Their forum is pretty slow though and can take a day before you get a response. You might be easier going to the Twoplustwo forum for a quicker answer.

I'll try my best but I'm no expert. As I said once you get it configured the way you want it, it will be stored remotely making this step unnecessary again.
Report 213 November 24, 2012 1:08 PM GMT
ive checked that fulltilt knows where my hands are being saved and on the improt page it does say "an import task is already running" so i assume my hands are all being saved and when I check my reports it seems all hand histories are there..

its funny as when I first done it some stats for some opponents were being displayed and some wernt. now all thats being displayed were the stats should be is - ?
Report Ovalman. November 24, 2012 1:10 PM GMT
It might take some time for a first import especially if you've many hands stored. I think it took around 3 hours for my first install and I only had a few thousand hands stored. I've now 300,000.
Report Bruce Willis November 24, 2012 1:16 PM GMT
If your still stuck you can go to the holdem manager site, then the forums and post a question for the tech support. They've fixed my problems in the past
Report Ovalman. November 24, 2012 1:19 PM GMT
Do a search rather than ask a question. The HEM support team is very good but can be pretty slow. I'm sure your question has been asked before. Also follow the steps for installing for a first time on the site.

As I said, it's been ages since I've had to do these steps.

Locating Betfair's hand histories can be troublesome for Windows 7 users.
Report 213 November 24, 2012 1:19 PM GMT
ok cheers guys. Ill go to holdem manager supoort and ask there... thanks
Report Ovalman. November 25, 2012 12:42 PM GMT
Did you get this sorted?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com