Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tobermory
07 Jan 21 05:48
| Topic/replies: 53,723 | Blogger: tobermory's blog
Sat Indianapolis Colts 3.7 @ Buffalo Bills 1.36
Sat LA Rams 2.68 @ Seattle Seahawks 1.59
Sat Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1.26 @ Washington Football Team 4.8
Sun Baltimore Ravens 1.60 @ Tennessee Titans 2.66
Sun Chicago Bears 5.5 @ New Orleans Saints 1.23
Sun Cleveland Browns 3.45 @ Pittsburgh Steelers 1.40

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 25  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 25 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 981
By:
tobermory
When: 07 Jan 21 05:59
Super Bowl

3.65 Kansas City Chiefs 25 Pittsburgh Steelers
6 Green Bay Packers 44 Tennessee Titans
7.8 Buffalo Bills 46 LA Rams
9 New Orleans Saints 60 Indianapolis Colts
11.5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 80 Cleveland Browns
13 Baltimore Ravens 170 Washington Football Team
18.5 Seattle Seahawks 180 Chicago Bears
By:
GoBallistic
When: 07 Jan 21 16:37
I think the most intriguing betting game is the Ravens @ Titans game. Ravens being favs despite being battered at home by Tennessee in the playoffs last year and beaten at home again this season. Ravens have shown no sign of being able to stop Henry and Tannehill has, as usual, taken care of the football whereas Lamar Jackson has made mistakes

I don't like them in this game but if the Ravens can come through it and Jackson can get a good playoff win on the board then it may be the first of many
By:
tobermory
When: 07 Jan 21 18:05
I have underestimated the Bills all season, which is why I'm unlikely to make a profit on the outright. However I still think they could be like The Ravens last year; awesome in regular season but one and done against a good team with a smart gameplan.

I also agree that The Ravens could be like The Ravens last year and get beat by the same team.
By:
wondersobright
When: 07 Jan 21 20:27
I am massive bills fan although any +7 colts is pretty big imo & ravens game absolute max points I could lay going to tennessee be -2.5...any -3 or worse tennessee got to be the right side imo
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 08 Jan 21 20:10
Saturday Game .

Colts V Bills

The Colts have slowly been unravelling in recent weeks and have stuttered into the playoff's, where as the Bills have gone from strength to strength in recent weeks and in Josh Allen they have one of most inform quarter-backs in the NFL at present. The big blow could be the doubt hanging over Stefon Diggs who has been the number one reciever off the throwing arm of Josh Allen in recent weeks, if he is out then that is a blow for the Bills.

I expect the bills will no doubt win this as they are many biggest threat to the Chiefs in this confernance. The Colts need to find some spark, maybe now they're in the playoff's they might just find some rhythum after a stuttering last 6 matches. Expecting a high scoring game as the colts defence is poor and for all the great throws of Allen, the line of scrimmage in front has been awesome for the bills in enabling Allen pick his passes, the thorwing game looks the way for the bills and the colts are similiar, so yardage will be at a premiumn.

Rams V Seahawks

The Rams are a horriable football team and the Seahawks arent easier to predict as to what side will turn up. The Seahawks ended up with a 12-4 record, how they managed to get 12 wins was staggering, because it looked a constant struggle, as highlighted by there narrow win over a patched uo 49'ers.

There is form to go on between these two with Seahawks winning the most recent meeting and the Rams winning before that, both games wasnt sparkling in the sense of high scoring events. You would base the winner on who has the best quarter-back and that is easy as Russel Wilson is far superior then Jared Goff who is a doubt to even make it. Metcalf hasnt been in his usual form for the Seahawks, but suppose Lockett is always on the scene to recieve an wilson thunderbolt. The Rams will mix it up, but given their quarter-back problems, they may well be over reliant on Henderson rushing to get them yardage. I expect a low scoing game again and it will be a struggle but QB's decide games and in Wilson they will just edge the Rams.

Buccaneers v Football Team

Lets get them out and get them out now,,,,, no one wants the team with the stupid new name to progress, surely they could've come up with a better name then the football team, call them indians or at least something better then what they have. Anyway they are the team with the worse record having fallen into the playoff's as being with the best record of a poor division,, for gawd sake the Giants and Cowboys nearly made it through, the former a poor side, the latter ripped by injuries!!

Brady & Co have the plum draw here with Washington making it through and in the star Quarter-back they have the wealth of experience for winning playoff's something that the Washington team can't call on. The Buccs can score 30pts past the Football team, the Football team doesnt know what 30pts looks like, Having only achieved that once in the regular season against an injury ravaged Cowboys!! The Buccs have gone unnoticed in recent weeks due to the Bills etc getting the deserved plaudits, But Tampa Bay have been free scoring in recent weeks and Brady looks to be clicking into gear at the right time. Washington are decent defensive side, but Brady's arm is in full swing and firing Torpedo's all over the field!!! Expect the Buccs to win by at least 7
By:
jedi sophie
When: 09 Jan 21 15:45
All over the Bill's to kick us off here.
Decent position on them in the outright too.
Think there a terrific team who are very very well coached.
Lingering memories of Houston only thing stopping me properly piling in.

Let's go Bill's. Allen v Rivers a mismatch,bigtime, fans in too,even more so.
By:
dr . atkins
When: 09 Jan 21 16:18
trying to get on the hcp in bills v colts game like pulling teeth
By:
wondersobright
When: 09 Jan 21 16:33
indy +7 for me, hoping the bills win but don't cover
By:
dr . atkins
When: 09 Jan 21 16:48
not gone mad on colts at 2.12 + 6.5 main bet of playoffs steelers all rates down since since start of the week on hcp against browns
By:
jedi sophie
When: 09 Jan 21 17:05
Can only continue one way.

Offensive line is ransacked, no head coach,etc etc etc.
No steelers fan think been poor but to much against Browns would think.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 09 Jan 21 17:05
Rams decent price in my view, certainly to keep interesting....go lower.
By:
tobermory
When: 09 Jan 21 17:27
3-0 Colts
By:
Blencathra
When: 09 Jan 21 17:37
7-3 Bills
By:
GoBallistic
When: 09 Jan 21 17:48
Great open-field tackle by Leonard
By:
tobermory
When: 09 Jan 21 17:49
Was a great drive , though think Allen has a pick 6 in him at some point.
By:
wondersobright
When: 09 Jan 21 17:49
indy's best field position so far
By:
tobermory
When: 09 Jan 21 17:50
Yeah great tackle!
By:
wondersobright
When: 09 Jan 21 17:55
indy marching
By:
wondersobright
When: 09 Jan 21 17:57
TD indy
By:
wondersobright
When: 09 Jan 21 17:58
10-7 indy
By:
tobermory
When: 09 Jan 21 18:01
Pressure on Allen.
By:
wondersobright
When: 09 Jan 21 18:03
gunna have to punt
By:
wondersobright
When: 09 Jan 21 18:04
decent starting field position for indy again
By:
wondersobright
When: 09 Jan 21 18:07
oh my GrinGrin
By:
Hank Hill
When: 09 Jan 21 18:09
Not looking great are they - need a big step up 2nd half as Rivers is getting confident
By:
wondersobright
When: 09 Jan 21 18:10
get that podcast mug on now pmsl
By:
wondersobright
When: 09 Jan 21 18:15
got to go for it
By:
tobermory
When: 09 Jan 21 18:17
That was a big call from Reich
By:
Hank Hill
When: 09 Jan 21 18:18
do you though? Buf getting ball 2nd half 6 pts on the road with 2 mins of half left
By:
grayhawk
When: 09 Jan 21 18:19
Indy must be kicking themselves to be currently only up three after dominating so far...
By:
wondersobright
When: 09 Jan 21 18:21
out of bounds
By:
wondersobright
When: 09 Jan 21 18:21
close
By:
Wallflower
When: 09 Jan 21 18:23
Way more going for it on 4th down this year - Petersen in Phildalephia the worst culpritAngry.

Not sure why 3 pts has become such a bad thing.
By:
wondersobright
When: 09 Jan 21 18:24

Jan 9, 2021 -- 1:18PM, Hank Hill wrote:

do you though? Buf getting ball 2nd half 6 pts on the road with 2 mins of half left

indy well known for understanding the metrics better than most teams, defo a metrics +EV play to go for it imo

By:
wondersobright
When: 09 Jan 21 18:25
look up xfl or similar
By:
Hank Hill
When: 09 Jan 21 18:27
I'm usually up for the more aggressive plays I just disagreed there
By:
wondersobright
When: 09 Jan 21 18:27
and there's no game situation that should interfere with the decision