Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
TOP3MAN
25 Oct 20 13:08
| Topic/replies: 2,769 | Blogger: TOP3MAN's blog
Eagles and Giants has already started and a great close game was highlighted by an incrediable stack by Jonesy when rushing through for a touchdown!!

Saints host the Panthers

The Panthers are so hit and miss, they literally dont dominate teams, but also dont appear to  ever get dominated!! Will this be a high scoring game? Potentially yes because the Panthers will score a couple of touchdowns, whilst concede yes touchdowns to the Saints, Expect the Saints to run in a couple of touchdowns from the running backs of murray and Kamara. I'm not a player at 30/100 on the Saints as the Panthers stick in the game. However even money on 51pts being scored looks a decent price.  The saints are averaging 3o pts a game, whilst the Panthers are likely to always stay within touching distance of their rival.

Over 50.5pts

Bills travel to the Jets

New york Jets would lose to me and my children,,, they're that bad at the moment. QB Flacco must be getting sacked in his sleep at the moment as the blocking line in front of him is a like a wet sheet of paper. No change here with the Bills welcoming an easier time then their last two games agaisnt two of the best NFL teams this season. Diggs will no doubt be Allen target and I expect this partnership to be profitable. Can the Jets muster something to stop another on slaught!! Bills -10.5pts at Evens would be deemed short, but the Jets are that bad it actually looks a good price.

Back Bills at -10.5pts at Evens

Bengals host the Browns

The bengals and first draft pick Burrow look all at sea to me. I expected a bit more, but whilst the QB has undoubted talent, he has had a baptisim of fire and has been a target of some roughing so far in the NFL. The Browns got tonked by the Steelers, but surely that was a blip.......... The Browns are a good team and free scoring, they just got picked off by the Steelers last week and the bengals hasnt got the same defence as the Ravens or the steelers. I expect the browns to shine and Beckham, hunt, Johnson with Mayfield pulling the strings to confirm supermency over the Bengals. I'm a play at 3/5

Browns win @ 3/5

Washington host the Cowboys

This just isnt the season for the Cowboys - sparkling comebacks are then followed by failed comebacks and serious injuries. Washington arent a great team, but a team that can take advanatage of teams in dismay and the Cowboys, cant win the Superbowl this season. I expect an open game, Dallas like to score, Washington will get their accustomed amount of points and if they are to break 30pts this season, it will be against the Cowboys, Everyone scores against the Cowboys.

Over 45pts @ 11-10

Texans host the Packers

The Packers had a mare last week, well Rogers had a mare!!! Brady v Rogers was billed as and game between two decoratated hall fo famers, and Rogers made a mare of it all and the game fizzled out that the Buccs took the knee for the final 2minutes. Rogers cant back that up with another horror show, he is too good for that and the Packers recievers are just too good to allow it. Texans are the latest teams to find the Titans a tough team to beat. The Texans will give the Packers a game, but if the Packers are superbowl candidates they will need to get back on track here. I dont expect over 57pts however, they cant just keep churning out the scores.

Under 57.0pts @ 10-11

Falcons v Lions

the Lions are tough and the Falcons despite their record are a talented football team, they showed that last week against the Vikings. The Dallas comeback brought about change for the Falcons and if the last game is anything to go by I expect they will carry that form on. The Lions lost it against the Bears, outclassed by the Packers, dogged agaisnt the cardinals, unlucky against the saints and outclassed the jaguars. What will you get this week, well on the face of it a cracking game is almost certain as Stafford and Ryan will serve up a feast of entertainment in their plays. I'm not a falcons Fan, but if I  was to choose a team to watch it would be them, they're entertaining and not alwasy for the right reason.

Over 54.5pts @ 10-11

Titans vs Steelers - unbeaten head off

The last of the early games sees the two unbeaten teams head off. The Titans with the monster Derran Henry will try and smash through the Steelers defence line with brutal rushing plays. The Steelers defence agaisnt the Browns was superb, they literally was the Steelers and tannerhill will need to be accurate with his plays should he wish to thrown rather then utilize their MVP running back.  This looks the first heavy weight play off for both teams as the teams they've both beaten you would maybe expected them to have won. I actually fancy the Titans as the dark horse for the super bowl, they remind me a bit of the 49'ers last season in how they play, so shildt the Ravens, Seahawks & Chiefs are many people's fancies, I would not underestimate the Titans, with Tannerhill looking sharp!!

Back Titans @ 10-11

Thats the early games done
Pause Switch to Standard View WEEK 7 NFL Predictions
Show More
Report San Quentin October 25, 2020 12:00 PM GMT
Nice accurate previews TOP3MAN. Finding this weeks match ups extremely difficult,lots of games are toss ups.
Report jedi sophie October 25, 2020 5:03 PM GMT
Nice work....
Report TOP3MAN October 25, 2020 6:36 PM GMT
Jets are winning......  jeez.
Report GoBallistic October 25, 2020 8:11 PM GMT
Falcons in "blow game late" shocker
Report TOP3MAN October 25, 2020 8:14 PM GMT
evening games

Fancy Carr to out shot Brady - Raiders to win 7/4

Chiefs -7 at evens to beat Broncos

Jaguers +7.5 at evens against the chargers, facny it to be tight

49's win at 13-8 against Patriots...........Think the finalist of last season are starting to look back.
Report TOP3MAN October 25, 2020 8:18 PM GMT
Falcons are entertainment on their own, every game they play is special !!!

The Bills was shocking, but then again I think the on field ref's are feeling sorry for the Jets. How the Cowboys only scored 3pts agst Washington is beyond me, I know the QB injuries are catching up with them, but they made Washington look solid, Cant believe the redskins still havent score 30pts in a game this season!!
Report San Quentin October 25, 2020 8:28 PM GMT
Don't think the Bills were so poor always had the game under control and looked like to me good have quite easily raised their game to another level if required.
Report Kriskin October 25, 2020 9:33 PM GMT
How bad do the Pats look?  Team look clueless.  Look now what Brady and the Gronk are doing at the Bucs
Report wondersobright October 25, 2020 9:38 PM GMT
exactly why I was all over buffalo before a ball kicked
Report tobermory October 25, 2020 9:40 PM GMT
Patriots look completely finished for the season here.
Report Kriskin October 25, 2020 9:46 PM GMT
Big Cam needs taking off to end his misery.  How much did Brady run that whole Pats outfit?
Report grayhawk October 25, 2020 10:38 PM GMT
Patriots are talent deficient....
Report jedi sophie October 26, 2020 1:12 AM GMT
Watching Pat's get walloped is fun....
Report jedi sophie October 26, 2020 1:12 AM GMT
Especially when its injury hammered 9ers.
Report jedi sophie October 26, 2020 1:26 AM GMT
Cliff Kingsbury offensive guru.

Do me a favour.....
Report tobermory October 26, 2020 3:47 AM GMT
Awesome game this 34-34 into OT
Report tobermory October 26, 2020 3:56 AM GMT
Seattle were 1.05 but AZ just need a fg now
Report tobermory October 26, 2020 4:00 AM GMT
OMG missed it
Report therhino October 26, 2020 4:01 AM GMT
Brilliant performance by the Cardinals and the kicker can't close. A world of time for Russ now.
Report tobermory October 26, 2020 4:01 AM GMT
Arizona 1.04 looks busted now
Report tobermory October 26, 2020 4:03 AM GMT
Don’t know why they didn’t take the kick when they were 5 yards nearer
Report the old nanny ;-) October 26, 2020 4:03 AM GMT
Win market Void if a draw ?
Report therhino October 26, 2020 4:04 AM GMT
outrageous Wilson.
Report the old nanny ;-) October 26, 2020 4:04 AM GMT
What athrow wilson
Report tobermory October 26, 2020 4:06 AM GMT
Oh 3rd and 10
Report therhino October 26, 2020 4:06 AM GMT
Is the O line gonna block at all?
Report tobermory October 26, 2020 4:07 AM GMT
3rd and 20 lol
Report the old nanny ;-) October 26, 2020 4:07 AM GMT
LOL
Report therhino October 26, 2020 4:08 AM GMT
WOW.
Report tobermory October 26, 2020 4:08 AM GMT
This is unreal
Report the old nanny ;-) October 26, 2020 4:08 AM GMT
ShockedShocked  WTF
Report therhino October 26, 2020 4:09 AM GMT
How fkn good is the NFL Love

There is nothing like it.
Report tobermory October 26, 2020 4:10 AM GMT
Seattle 1.05
Arizona 1.04
Seattle 1.01
Arizona 1.07
Report the old nanny ;-) October 26, 2020 4:10 AM GMT
Hawks going to ICE kicker as well Laugh
Report the old nanny ;-) October 26, 2020 4:12 AM GMT
ShockedLaugh
Report tobermory October 26, 2020 4:12 AM GMT
Has anyone ever missed 2 FGs in OT ?
Report therhino October 26, 2020 4:12 AM GMT
They deserve that. Biggest win of Kyler's career.
Report the old nanny ;-) October 26, 2020 4:13 AM GMT
Mental Game cant Believe HAWKS aint Iced him
Report the old nanny ;-) October 26, 2020 4:14 AM GMT
Great game G nite all
Report jedi sophie October 26, 2020 6:24 PM GMT
Hawks are horrible.

How they have the record they do is beyond me.

Wilson MVP..?ExcitedHappyGrin
Report therhino October 26, 2020 11:24 PM GMT
The Bears seem a bit of value tonight no?
Report the old nanny ;-) October 27, 2020 1:16 AM GMT
HTF are the Bears 5 n 1 they are poor
Report the old nanny ;-) October 27, 2020 1:36 AM GMT
Didn't even Bother to use there time out with 20 secs on the Clock Just about sums them up . Laugh
Report therhino October 27, 2020 1:43 AM GMT
Yeah they are ugly to watch but still a 1 score game. Defense is elite, what a waste.
Report San Quentin October 27, 2020 8:45 AM GMT
Bears really were poor. Must have got really lucky in there wins. Not many more wins for them in the coming weeks.
Report jedi sophie October 27, 2020 9:44 PM GMT
Nagy is useless.....

Drink n dunk garbage. They missed there window on the double doink field goal. Imo.

There D was even more elite then.
Report GoBallistic October 28, 2020 1:30 PM GMT
Trubisky got benched for playing no worse (arguably better) than Foles has.  Trubisky is almost certainly a free agent next year. Foles would be expensive to move on from and that's why he's playing I guess.  They are very different QBs.  I think their best chance to win currently is to mix and match them:- give defenses two very different QBs to defend - a running QB and a pure pocket passer
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com