Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
TOP3MAN
25 Oct 20 11:08
| Topic/replies: 4,157 | Blogger: TOP3MAN's blog
Eagles and Giants has already started and a great close game was highlighted by an incrediable stack by Jonesy when rushing through for a touchdown!!

Saints host the Panthers

The Panthers are so hit and miss, they literally dont dominate teams, but also dont appear to  ever get dominated!! Will this be a high scoring game? Potentially yes because the Panthers will score a couple of touchdowns, whilst concede yes touchdowns to the Saints, Expect the Saints to run in a couple of touchdowns from the running backs of murray and Kamara. I'm not a player at 30/100 on the Saints as the Panthers stick in the game. However even money on 51pts being scored looks a decent price.  The saints are averaging 3o pts a game, whilst the Panthers are likely to always stay within touching distance of their rival.

Over 50.5pts

Bills travel to the Jets

New york Jets would lose to me and my children,,, they're that bad at the moment. QB Flacco must be getting sacked in his sleep at the moment as the blocking line in front of him is a like a wet sheet of paper. No change here with the Bills welcoming an easier time then their last two games agaisnt two of the best NFL teams this season. Diggs will no doubt be Allen target and I expect this partnership to be profitable. Can the Jets muster something to stop another on slaught!! Bills -10.5pts at Evens would be deemed short, but the Jets are that bad it actually looks a good price.

Back Bills at -10.5pts at Evens

Bengals host the Browns

The bengals and first draft pick Burrow look all at sea to me. I expected a bit more, but whilst the QB has undoubted talent, he has had a baptisim of fire and has been a target of some roughing so far in the NFL. The Browns got tonked by the Steelers, but surely that was a blip.......... The Browns are a good team and free scoring, they just got picked off by the Steelers last week and the bengals hasnt got the same defence as the Ravens or the steelers. I expect the browns to shine and Beckham, hunt, Johnson with Mayfield pulling the strings to confirm supermency over the Bengals. I'm a play at 3/5

Browns win @ 3/5

Washington host the Cowboys

This just isnt the season for the Cowboys - sparkling comebacks are then followed by failed comebacks and serious injuries. Washington arent a great team, but a team that can take advanatage of teams in dismay and the Cowboys, cant win the Superbowl this season. I expect an open game, Dallas like to score, Washington will get their accustomed amount of points and if they are to break 30pts this season, it will be against the Cowboys, Everyone scores against the Cowboys.

Over 45pts @ 11-10

Texans host the Packers

The Packers had a mare last week, well Rogers had a mare!!! Brady v Rogers was billed as and game between two decoratated hall fo famers, and Rogers made a mare of it all and the game fizzled out that the Buccs took the knee for the final 2minutes. Rogers cant back that up with another horror show, he is too good for that and the Packers recievers are just too good to allow it. Texans are the latest teams to find the Titans a tough team to beat. The Texans will give the Packers a game, but if the Packers are superbowl candidates they will need to get back on track here. I dont expect over 57pts however, they cant just keep churning out the scores.

Under 57.0pts @ 10-11

Falcons v Lions

the Lions are tough and the Falcons despite their record are a talented football team, they showed that last week against the Vikings. The Dallas comeback brought about change for the Falcons and if the last game is anything to go by I expect they will carry that form on. The Lions lost it against the Bears, outclassed by the Packers, dogged agaisnt the cardinals, unlucky against the saints and outclassed the jaguars. What will you get this week, well on the face of it a cracking game is almost certain as Stafford and Ryan will serve up a feast of entertainment in their plays. I'm not a falcons Fan, but if I  was to choose a team to watch it would be them, they're entertaining and not alwasy for the right reason.

Over 54.5pts @ 10-11

Titans vs Steelers - unbeaten head off

The last of the early games sees the two unbeaten teams head off. The Titans with the monster Derran Henry will try and smash through the Steelers defence line with brutal rushing plays. The Steelers defence agaisnt the Browns was superb, they literally was the Steelers and tannerhill will need to be accurate with his plays should he wish to thrown rather then utilize their MVP running back.  This looks the first heavy weight play off for both teams as the teams they've both beaten you would maybe expected them to have won. I actually fancy the Titans as the dark horse for the super bowl, they remind me a bit of the 49'ers last season in how they play, so shildt the Ravens, Seahawks & Chiefs are many people's fancies, I would not underestimate the Titans, with Tannerhill looking sharp!!

Back Titans @ 10-11

Thats the early games done

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 47
By:
San Quentin
When: 25 Oct 20 12:00
Nice accurate previews TOP3MAN. Finding this weeks match ups extremely difficult,lots of games are toss ups.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 25 Oct 20 17:03
Nice work....
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 25 Oct 20 18:36
Jets are winning......  jeez.
By:
GoBallistic
When: 25 Oct 20 20:11
Falcons in "blow game late" shocker
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 25 Oct 20 20:14
evening games

Fancy Carr to out shot Brady - Raiders to win 7/4

Chiefs -7 at evens to beat Broncos

Jaguers +7.5 at evens against the chargers, facny it to be tight

49's win at 13-8 against Patriots...........Think the finalist of last season are starting to look back.
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 25 Oct 20 20:18
Falcons are entertainment on their own, every game they play is special !!!

The Bills was shocking, but then again I think the on field ref's are feeling sorry for the Jets. How the Cowboys only scored 3pts agst Washington is beyond me, I know the QB injuries are catching up with them, but they made Washington look solid, Cant believe the redskins still havent score 30pts in a game this season!!
By:
San Quentin
When: 25 Oct 20 20:28
Don't think the Bills were so poor always had the game under control and looked like to me good have quite easily raised their game to another level if required.
By:
Kriskin
When: 25 Oct 20 21:33
How bad do the Pats look?  Team look clueless.  Look now what Brady and the Gronk are doing at the Bucs
By:
wondersobright
When: 25 Oct 20 21:38
exactly why I was all over buffalo before a ball kicked
By:
tobermory
When: 25 Oct 20 21:40
Patriots look completely finished for the season here.
By:
Kriskin
When: 25 Oct 20 21:46
Big Cam needs taking off to end his misery.  How much did Brady run that whole Pats outfit?
By:
grayhawk
When: 25 Oct 20 22:38
Patriots are talent deficient....
By:
jedi sophie
When: 26 Oct 20 01:12
Watching Pat's get walloped is fun....
By:
jedi sophie
When: 26 Oct 20 01:12
Especially when its injury hammered 9ers.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 26 Oct 20 01:26
Cliff Kingsbury offensive guru.

Do me a favour.....
By:
tobermory
When: 26 Oct 20 03:47
Awesome game this 34-34 into OT
By:
tobermory
When: 26 Oct 20 03:56
Seattle were 1.05 but AZ just need a fg now
By:
tobermory
When: 26 Oct 20 04:00
OMG missed it
By:
therhino
When: 26 Oct 20 04:01
Brilliant performance by the Cardinals and the kicker can't close. A world of time for Russ now.
By:
tobermory
When: 26 Oct 20 04:01
Arizona 1.04 looks busted now
By:
tobermory
When: 26 Oct 20 04:03
Don’t know why they didn’t take the kick when they were 5 yards nearer
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 26 Oct 20 04:03
Win market Void if a draw ?
By:
therhino
When: 26 Oct 20 04:04
outrageous Wilson.
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 26 Oct 20 04:04
What athrow wilson
By:
tobermory
When: 26 Oct 20 04:06
Oh 3rd and 10
By:
therhino
When: 26 Oct 20 04:06
Is the O line gonna block at all?
By:
tobermory
When: 26 Oct 20 04:07
3rd and 20 lol
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 26 Oct 20 04:07
LOL
By:
therhino
When: 26 Oct 20 04:08
WOW.
By:
tobermory
This is unreal
By:
the old nanny ;-)
ShockedShocked  WTF
By:
therhino
When: 26 Oct 20 04:09
How fkn good is the NFL Love

There is nothing like it.
By:
tobermory
When: 26 Oct 20 04:10
Seattle 1.05
Arizona 1.04
Seattle 1.01
Arizona 1.07
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 26 Oct 20 04:10
Hawks going to ICE kicker as well Laugh
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 26 Oct 20 04:12
ShockedLaugh
By:
tobermory
Has anyone ever missed 2 FGs in OT ?
By:
therhino
They deserve that. Biggest win of Kyler's career.
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 26 Oct 20 04:13
Mental Game cant Believe HAWKS aint Iced him
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 26 Oct 20 04:14
Great game G nite all
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page