Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
therhino
25 Aug 19 02:13
| Topic/replies: 20,976 | Blogger: therhino's blog
Retiring from the NFL Shocked

Forever will be one of the great woulda/coulda stories of the sport, could have been anything without the injuries. Really sad the Captain Andrew Luck twitter page (which if you haven't read it you are missing out) likely to retire also Sad

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 6
By:
therhino
When: 25 Aug 19 02:24
On the sidelines for the Colts preseason game, relentlessly booed by the home crowd as he leaves. Brutal.
By:
Puzzman
When: 25 Aug 19 03:48
realistically his injuries are on the Colts - those offensive lines back 3-4 years ago were pretty bad imo.
By:
GoBallistic
When: 25 Aug 19 10:15
I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out of retirement after a year off
By:
dazmacccccc
When: 25 Aug 19 16:13
i dont understand why the bookies have shortened the the odds of the other 3 afc south teams to win the superbowl,this doesnt increase there chances at all
By:
Puzzman
When: 25 Aug 19 19:31

Aug 25, 2019 -- 11:13AM, dazmacccccc wrote:

i dont understand why the bookies have shortened the the odds of the other 3 afc south teams to win the superbowl,this doesnt increase there chances at all

Increased odds of making the playoffs as the Division winner. So home advantage for at least the first knock out game.

By:
tobermory
When: 25 Aug 19 22:08
Yeah the Colts were around Evens to win the division, so a big difference in play off chances for those teams.

The Colts were one of the teams I was gonna lay for the Super Bowl, would have got lucky there if I hadn't decided to wait til the week it starts. Just thought they built a big winning run against mostly hopeless teams and looked totally out of their depth against a real contender.

I didn't have a clue about this though and it seems a real shocker. I was reading before last season about all he had done to get fit enough to play. Years of operations and therapy, made you wonder if it was all worthwhile. But then he appeared to have made a full recovery and many people thinking this could be his year, so a real bolt from the blue.

Brady and Brees must just be mentally on some other level to even top sportsmen.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com