Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Nilsson Schmilsson
21 Sep 11 21:07
| Topic/replies: 17,617 | Blogger: Nilsson Schmilsson's blog
am liking the home dogs this week, especially the rams & raiders

rest of my thoughts @  www.kjbetting.co.uk

Cool

Silly

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 141
By:
db1974
When: 21 Sep 11 21:42
A beat-up Rams team against a Ravens team embarrassed after a defeat to the Titans? That's either a gutsy call (like Romo last weekend) or just plain stoopid (like ... eh Romo in Week 1!) Either way I don't like it

I like the Falcons too

I don't think I can remember a week with so many closely matched teams. 10 of the games have a point spread of 4 pts or less.

I think the Dolphins could beat the Browns, who are IMO one of the worst teams in the league
By:
Nilsson Schmilsson
When: 21 Sep 11 21:45
don't expect the rams to be popular, all on s jax that one

can't understand why tampa are favs
By:
Lotone
When: 22 Sep 11 00:18
http://sgspodcast.podbean.com/

they are recording tonight,last week 11 and 5 on the spreads
By:
d13phe
When: 22 Sep 11 12:00
The Fins look an interesting price this week.

There are loakds of unfancied home teams this week

I am considering backing them all the way the first two weeks went.

Not sure the Jets warrant such love at Oakland
By:
SergeantMarcel
When: 22 Sep 11 14:39
Its an interesting one Nilsson in terms of the Atlanta vs Tampa Bay game. i would prob have had Atlanta as slight favs and was hoping to back Tampa bay with the start.
i am surprised they are favs to be honest but not totally shocked. i go back to this corresponding game last year in which Atlanta won the game but really tampa bay were all over them and should of won the game easily. Both teams abilities seem to be similar to last years teams, so i actually think the odds here are based on last years corresponding game where it was probably a combination of bad luck and bad coaching which cost tampa the game.
At the prices you could argue Atlanta are value, but its a bit of a no bet game for me.
By:
SergeantMarcel
When: 22 Sep 11 14:58
The 2 bets for me this week would be San Fran 49ers with the +2.5 against a very poor Bengals outfit who beat a terrible Brownns team in a game they really should of lost, and then lost to an equally poor denver team. San Fran have showed decent form so far and will hopefully have crabtree returning this week.
As other posters have already mentioned i like the look of Miamis odds vs Cleveland. Not sure if i will back Miami straight out or with the +2.5 but i really think they look great value here. My biggest bet of the week will be on under 41 points in this game. i cant see anything else than a defensive slog fest, can see a scoreline like 13-6 or something horrible like that.
By:
skyblues
When: 22 Sep 11 19:13
2 bets for me
Lions -3 Lions are playing very well imo. I can see Ap not being able to run all over them and i wouldnt want to put any game in mcnabbs hands tbh. Stafford and cj is one heck off a partnership and can see them having a big day together again and cant see the vikes keeping up with their scoring.

Panthers -3
Cam is on fire at the moment and though their running game hasnt been much i think they beat a jags team that seem all over the place at the minute, i dont think gabbert comes in and plays like cam and dalton have for their rookie starts and i think it will be a case off hand offs to jones drew. Hopefully panthers will stack the box on him and take care off buisness when they get the ball.

I like atl aswell but im not going to bet it.
By:
Nilsson Schmilsson
When: 22 Sep 11 21:32
one of skyblues bets also tipped @ kjbetting.co.uk 

he must only be 1/2 pissed this week Grin
By:
d13phe
When: 23 Sep 11 14:47
Im loving the vikes +3 personally.

Stafford has a very poor record of getting banged up against physical D lines and it doesnt get more physical then Allen & Co who are on fire at the moment.

I also think that AP is unstoppable no matter how good their D line is and Mcnabb is an able QB to go down the field.

I dont expect many points in this but its too early in the Lions turnaround story to have them as favourites in Minny in a divisional matchup.

lets be honest Detroit only beat Tampa Bay (just) and Kansas without Charles
By:
skyblues
When: 23 Sep 11 15:01
Well they didnt just beat tampa tbh, they were 14 up going into the last qtr and only let the last td inside the final 2 mins off the game to make it a 7 point game.
Stafford hasnt been sacked yet this season though he is fragile to injury no matter how tough the defence.
They smashed my chiefs and were ahead before charles went down. If you think my chiefs would have been closer without charles they wouldnt have been that team is in trouble.

Vikes only have 4 sacks this season same as the lions,so wouldnt call that on fire myself. Also the vikes blew a 17 point lead against the same tampa team that the lions beat at tampa.
By:
rink rat
When: 23 Sep 11 15:43
3 plays all at home. Jets haven't impressed me so far and Raiders going home to noisy crowd.

Thought Falcons were extremely LUCKY to win on Sunday , Bucs feeling good after comeback.

Feel Green Bay is a little off right now. Like the Bears in a payback game.
By:
Nilsson Schmilsson
When: 23 Sep 11 18:33
my totals picks are now up @  kjbetting.co.uk with gloriously in depth analysis
By:
d13phe
When: 25 Sep 11 11:48
I am going for the dogs today and I think there are some really interesting prices:

Denver at 3.65
Minnesota at 2.54
Miami at 2.12
San Fran at 2.3
Oakland at 2.5

£50 level stakes for all these and will be dissapointed if 2/3 dont hit

Denver are a ridiculous price against Tennesse imo.  Thats the one im probably most confident about.
By:
mr_sykes
When: 25 Sep 11 12:23
Raiders
Tampa Bay
Bears
Minneseota
1pt yankee
By:
2smiggy
When: 25 Sep 11 14:47
vikings, falcons, Miami and bears @ 27.38 €50 pays €1319
[smiley:crazy][smiley:crazy]
By:
horse9
When: 25 Sep 11 15:08
I love the Cards this week -3.5 (evens), the -3 is generally available at 10/11 ish but I fancy them to win comfortably against the woeful Seahawks.
Cards very unlucky to go down lats week at Redskins and are 2-0 ATS this season, I think they're massively underated and will represent value most weeks.
Chiefs are a shambles and even though the Chargers keep finding new ways of surprising us with their ineptitude, I fancy them to give up 15 points, Matthews is fast becoming a massive players and can do the damage on the ground.

Points over as well in Tampa and Minnesota.

Spread plays:
Small shirts buy in Oakland (185) Carolina (260) and Minnesota (250)
Denver win index at 26
Small sell of TD yards in Buffalo at 133

Good luck all
By:
Saluting Darren Lockyer
When: 25 Sep 11 16:09
think i'll take the chiefs +14.5,bengals su and texans su.
By:
d13phe
When: 25 Sep 11 16:46
I have the texans for the division and superbowl.

We will find out today how good that defence is as that has always been their problem
By:
covcity
When: 25 Sep 11 16:53
Same as me d13 on the superbowl, put me off betitng saints today as i want texans t win.

Denver isnt a bad pick price alone but i really think this team is dire and going to the east coast with the early game that would put me off the bet.
Gl everyone
Lions-3
panthers-3

And a teaser falcs +7 bills +14.5 and over 39.5 lions vikes.
By:
Joey_Boy1
When: 25 Sep 11 16:56
foe the 3rd week in a row i'll be backing falcons.... only one i facny today did look at lion -3.5 which is a good price but i'll be watching giants@eagles game instead
By:
d13phe
When: 25 Sep 11 17:22
Eagles a score down Laugh
By:
grayhawk
When: 25 Sep 11 17:29
Houston 10 zip in front.....killed them twice on third and long.
By:
d13phe
When: 25 Sep 11 17:33
The eagles o line isn't looking too great
By:
d13phe
When: 25 Sep 11 17:34
WTF are the bills doing

4th and 14 and they go for it!
By:
d13phe
When: 25 Sep 11 17:35
Another sack for Stafford and co
By:
ReimerpYsatnaf
When: 25 Sep 11 17:37
another TD Giants
By:
Randle
When: 25 Sep 11 17:38
that was shocking from philly
By:
inner city sumo
When: 25 Sep 11 17:39
Booing within the first 15 mins at the Linc Cry

Are Giants really a threat to the Dream Team in this division? Confused
By:
d13phe
When: 25 Sep 11 17:40
Shutdown secondary apparently at Philly !
By:
Glossy
When: 25 Sep 11 17:40
Got on Big Blue @ 6 and just got out @ 1.79.

Which was nice.
By:
d13phe
When: 25 Sep 11 17:46
Ridiculous completed pass call for titans
By:
d13phe
When: 25 Sep 11 17:48
And that call results in a TD
By:
d13phe
When: 25 Sep 11 17:57
Denver unfolding after a good start
By:
dlarssonf
When: 25 Sep 11 17:59
the dream team are horrificLaugh
By:
d13phe
When: 25 Sep 11 18:01
Vick won't last the season with that o line
By:
d13phe
When: 25 Sep 11 18:05
Lions are back to being the lions again
By:
grayhawk
When: 25 Sep 11 18:11
Texans will be disappointed to be only 9 ahead...having to settle for 3 fgs in four redzone trips.
By:
grayhawk
When: 25 Sep 11 18:12
Dierdoff must be reading what i'm saying Grin
By:
inner city sumo
When: 25 Sep 11 18:13
Still think Eagles win this Plain

I'm backing Buccs too, Ryan is particularly bad against them.
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com