Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
shaggykev
10 Jan 10 11:28
| Topic/replies: 1,124 | Blogger: shaggykev's blog
so its the 3time this week that the same sides meet

and its 2-0 to last weeks winners and Arizona are drifting like a barge at the mo

have to say i will have to go against the money
in arizona, the big guns rested(though didnt do the bengals much good last night)

charge

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 43
By:
awesome impact
When: 10 Jan 10 11:30
fancy Arizona, but still disguisted with how the Eagles played last night :_|, didn't even have money on them :-(
By:
all along
When: 10 Jan 10 11:40
mcnabb is a choker
By:
good value losers
When: 10 Jan 10 11:44
cinn only had one big gun, and he rushed for 160yds + a td - can't ask for much more than that. he must be gutted.
By:
Fallen Angel
When: 10 Jan 10 12:42
On my own rankings I have Green Bay ahead but as Arizona are playing at home I have it as nearly 50/50. Little suprised that Green Bay were now favourites though this should have been a pick em. Looks like Antoine Boldin should be fit according to NFL.com. If Rogers gets protection to complete I think GB win.
By:
Jan1ne
When: 10 Jan 10 12:59
6/5 on arizona now surely generous
By:
big-game-player
When: 10 Jan 10 13:23
im all over gb on the match odds here.

they have the second ranked defense in the country behind the jets.

aaron rodgers is having a very good season. they have the third best ranked NFC passing game against the czrds in 7th

they have the third ranked rushing game in the NFC ahead of the cards in 15th

they have the second ranked NFC defense against the passing game/ cards are in 11th

and they have the best defense in the league against the rush.

combine these stats with a 7/8 recent record, two season victories (however hollow and one was pre season) over the cards and i suppose if you like trends- the one with all of the repeat match ups from last week winning....

i cant see past the pack on the match odds.
By:
punkha1
When: 10 Jan 10 13:25
Fancy GB but most of the value in them is gone now at the price.
By:
big-game-player
When: 10 Jan 10 13:26
i dont agree.... anything close to even money is a decent bet on form, and stats...
By:
CJ
When: 10 Jan 10 13:28
Not going on about how much a fancy the Pack tonight becasue BGP pretty much summed it up. Good analysis, and agree totally. This will be a comfortable GB win.
By:
big-game-player
When: 10 Jan 10 13:28
just my opinion of course and if they were evens before or odds against them im a knob for missing out.. :) but i still think its worthy enough
By:
good value losers
When: 10 Jan 10 13:40
i'd like to think the cards will raise their game as they've done a few times this season, memorably when they took out minn (though minn's subsequent road form devalued that a bit) though if cromartie is out that could be pretty bad.
By:
Saluting Darren Lockyer
When: 10 Jan 10 13:48
agree with bgp,i'm as keen on green bay as i was on the jets,a team on the rise against a team in decline.Packers look stronger in every department to me and led by a future hof in rodgers i can see them outscoring the falcons by more than a td at least.
By:
wanna_b_pro
When: 10 Jan 10 13:51
Everything points to the Packers in this game, some key Cards players are banged up and questionable. Boldin didn't practice, but DRC is set to play. How effect will either be carrying injuries?

I got Packers -3.5pts @ 2/1 yesterday with WH. But is it all too good to be true??
By:
big-game-player
When: 10 Jan 10 14:07
THAT STILL THERE... I MIGHT HAVE A GANDER AT SOME ALTERNATIVE HANDICAPS..
By:
wanna_b_pro
When: 10 Jan 10 14:10
I think its 11/10 now??
By:
big-game-player
When: 10 Jan 10 14:12
fkme!!!
By:
Saluting Darren Lockyer
When: 10 Jan 10 14:29
its a veritable collapse
By:
the nugget
When: 10 Jan 10 15:19
The best statistic for Green Bay Packers backers is the leading turnover ratio in the league +24
By:
d13phe
When: 10 Jan 10 16:09
have to say

love this arizona price

:)
By:
HARRY22
When: 10 Jan 10 16:55
BOLDIN so good u dont notice he is injured....DRC is top class..this should be the best game of the week imo
By:
Kingmambo
When: 10 Jan 10 16:58
Well I'm on the Cards at the price. It's a different year and all that but they were pretty explosive in post-season last time around and Warner is a big plus for me.
By:
grayhawk
When: 10 Jan 10 17:19
Jermichael finley.......anytime TD scorer at 7-4.

Since returning from injury he's become a big factor in the Packers attack down the stretch.....earlier in the season the Pack had some red zone woes but he has helped arrest them.

He's scored 3 td's in two games against the Cardinals already this season ( i know one was pre-season and the Cards rested starters in the other ). They can't defend him and the Packers know it.
By:
the nugget
When: 10 Jan 10 18:28
grayhawk i'm already on Finley anytime for some interest, special athlete. Good luck
By:
grayhawk
When: 10 Jan 10 18:34
Cheers nugget......yeah he's going to be a star.
By:
FORZA AS ROMA
When: 10 Jan 10 18:51
Play-action how didnt he catch it
By:
closure
When: 10 Jan 10 18:54
This is some gamlbe on Green Bay 5/4 to 8/11 takes some doing. There is no question this betting will go back the other way closer to the off.
No changes to personnel that I can see. All the Cards are suited up so I guess the gamble is just a public one.
It's hard to believe the Vegas odds couldbe that far out.

Arizona for me at the prices
By:
Ross8481
When: 10 Jan 10 19:30
They were pretty far out in the Pats game ;)
By:
good value losers
When: 10 Jan 10 19:39
wtf is going on with the su price? :0
By:
good value losers
When: 10 Jan 10 19:40
warner to fitzgerald ....................................................................... touchdown! :D
By:
d13phe
When: 10 Jan 10 19:47
tbh i want to see a decent game in this last wildcard game

three very ordinary games so far
By:
HARRY22
When: 10 Jan 10 19:50
expected a few last minute drives to win a game etc..not 3 games like this
By:
cheltenham2007
When: 10 Jan 10 19:50
Boldin not playing
By:
good value losers
When: 10 Jan 10 20:04
oh dear that means they can double fitz :( better revisit my fantasy picks :0
By:
good value losers
When: 10 Jan 10 20:05
source please, cheltenham? nothing on the nfl site
By:
closure
When: 10 Jan 10 20:10
money back for the cards all the same 238 to 232 in the last hour
By:
Video_Lounge
When: 10 Jan 10 20:19
Both teams sustained injuries to key players. For Arizona, wide receiver Anquan Boldin has a sprained left ankle, defensive end Calais Campbell a broken left thumb and cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie a bruised left kneecap.

taken from sportsline
By:
Video_Lounge
When: 10 Jan 10 20:20
dosent say he is deffo out though
By:
db1974
When: 10 Jan 10 20:27
http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/01/10/cardinals-rule-out-boldin-against-packers/
By:
Green Beard
When: 10 Jan 10 20:28