Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
itsyourround
07 Dec 09 13:54
| Topic/replies: 87 | Blogger: itsyourround's blog
you think i am crazy

1. coming good at precisely the right time
2. andy mc nabb excellent coach good payoff record
3. team playing hard in memory of jim
johnston
4. a host off offensive weapons quality receivers too many to mention
5. imagine the chaos that vick will cause in the playoffs only starting to find his stride again
6. imminent return of westbrook
7. elite quarterback in mc nabb
8.current nfc kingpins vikings and new prleans not unbeatable vikings farve will soon revert to interception happy version, and saints are simply conceeding too many points and will get caught out in postseason
9. excellent defence

i could go on but you have probably heard enough
Pause Switch to Standard View eagles to win superbowl
Show More
Report scoobytoo December 7, 2009 3:17 PM GMT
too inconsistent-too many facets missing when they play the top teams.....
Report good looking guy December 7, 2009 3:18 PM GMT
i was on at the start of the season and am topping up each week - i for one am a believer

Let's go Eagles!
Report Floz December 7, 2009 3:19 PM GMT
not inconceivable.

what's the nfc play-off picture at the moment

wild card weekend

philly @ arizona
green bay @ dallas

winners at new orleans and minnesota.

i think philly need to win the nfc east and then they WILL advance to the divisonal round. the wild card that goes to arizona will have it tough.

they should now win out over the cowboys i think.

could minnesota actually blow up and let philly/arizona in for the second best record. even that is possibe.

in any event all roads lead through new orleans and if the redskins can run them close then its all to play for.

thats in the superbowl. i'll let someone else have a go aboutb whether they could then win it.
Report shaggykev December 7, 2009 3:30 PM GMT
yes your right

eagles will win

ps. im a giants fan and i expect the eagles to win
Report shaggykev December 7, 2009 3:30 PM GMT
yes your right

eagles will win

ps. im a giants fan and i expect the eagles to win
Report Horangi. December 7, 2009 4:06 PM GMT
Team's a little inexperienced in some areas. I'd say Dallas, Green Bay, Minnesota and New Orleans all a step above in their conference.
Report Saluting Darren Lockyer December 7, 2009 4:11 PM GMT
dallas ?
Report mr milk December 7, 2009 4:50 PM GMT
the negative being they choke in big games.
thrive as a dog (no vick pun intended) so you'd be hoping they end up in a seed where they are playing that role the whole playoffs.

having said that i think they have trouble stringing wins together and are over reliant on guys that have a propensity for getting injured.

massive game next week though as i think (not 100% about this though) if giants beat them and SD beat Dallas, the giants have the tiebreaker over both of them

also fairly poor taste of reid to trot vick out for a couple of meaningless TD's on the weekend.

i'm green on 'em but, personally, hope they don't make it
Report Saluting Darren Lockyer December 7, 2009 5:05 PM GMT
now what was the point in putting vick out there ? They'd already won the match and vick was returning to a club he'd left in the lurch with his sub human behaviour. i don't get it,eagles coach is a clown.
Report d13phe December 7, 2009 5:56 PM GMT
eagles are a team you dont want to meet in the playoffs

but likely to beat themselves

does that make sense?

:(
Report HARRY22 December 7, 2009 5:59 PM GMT
I dont see how a team that goes hot and cold can be ruled out...anyone could put a run together just as the playoffs start
Report VERY NICE December 7, 2009 5:59 PM GMT
I love the Eagles and the ony consistent thing about us is we are inconsistent.St ill i think we will win the nfc north east div.
On our day we can beat most,but when the first poster put up about our coach,i cannot have that.Andy Reid has never been a good coach,let alone a great coach.
His chaalenges are a disgrace.
We lost 2 on the spin when he uses all our time out wrongly throwing a flag on 3rd inches.when you know you will need that time out in a tight affair.
As long as Mcnabb and Vick are fit we have 2 different lads who can serve it up.
However if KEVIN KOLB plays we might as well hang the white hankie up as he is a disaster.
Lots of young potential,and a few who can and will cut it,but We may not see Westbrook complete a game for us ever again.
That department will ned sorting next year,hopefully with a new coach as well.
Report HARRY22 December 7, 2009 6:01 PM GMT
andy reids record as an eagles coach is superb
Report VERY NICE December 7, 2009 6:08 PM GMT
wish Brad Childress had stayed.He would now be coach instead of improving the vikings out aof all recognition.
Report Ace High December 7, 2009 6:41 PM GMT
As long as Mcnabb and Vick are fit we have 2 different lads who can serve it up.
However if KEVIN KOLB plays we might as well hang the white hankie up as he is a disaster.

Kolb better than Vick.
Report VERY NICE December 7, 2009 6:54 PM GMT
Kolb proved his worth against New Orleans.H e $hit himself,something Vick will never do.The mans as strong as an ox.Definately a better player now and done well against his old team yesterday.Kolb can play saturday afternoon ball with the kids,and he would be worrying.
Report Ace High December 7, 2009 7:06 PM GMT
Definately a better player now

Compared to when? Prior to the dog killing?

Give me whatever this guy is smokin..wooooo.
Report Wallflower December 7, 2009 9:34 PM GMT
d13phe 07 Dec 18:56
eagles are a team you dont want to meet in the playoffs

but likely to beat themselves

does that make sense?
.........................................................................................

As an Eagles fan this makes complete sense to me.

The most dangerous team as underdogs in the NFL, can beat anyone, and seem to play well when not favoured. Last year knock out Cowboys (week 17), Vikings (Wild Card) then Giants (Divisional) then lose as favourites to the Cardinals in Conference final.

In my view, the only team capable of beating the Saints on the road in the play-offs are the Eagles
but could potentially mess up and not even getting to the post season.

As I write this and the more I think about it NFC champion -- Saints or Eagles.
Report vol n. oven December 8, 2009 1:07 AM GMT
around the turn of the century i think they were the best side in the nfc but conservative calls by coach reid cost 'em a couple of play off games.... he aint no bellichick or purcells.... come the play offs and he will revert to type
Report FORZA AS ROMA December 10, 2009 1:20 PM GMT
'Coming Good' the eagles are hit and miss, they can not come good because one week the play amazing beating some1 good then play rubbish and lose to rubbish
Report HARRY22 December 10, 2009 4:47 PM GMT
If the eagles can upset the saints so could the cardinals
Report Peyton Manning December 10, 2009 7:37 PM GMT
we will win it this year simply as that......
give a shout to colt fans everywhere the guys love you
Report itsyourround December 14, 2009 1:48 PM GMT
anyone starting to believe yet???
Report Jonnnytruant. December 14, 2009 2:38 PM GMT
^ ^

If they have taken delivery of several ipods with 8 hours of the word DEFENCE repeated endlessly that they can listen to whilst sleeping every night then maybe...

otherwise
NO
Report shaggykev December 14, 2009 4:43 PM GMT
i had a decent bet on the eagles last night

as a big giants fan, that would be the equivilent of me backing rangers to beat celtic in a few weeks time.

but hey no loyalty when it comes to moeny- bet with the head

i liked the springing vick on the redzone- that kind of mixing it up can cause serious problems for oppostion

looks like they will have a hard path but if they keep going on offence and bring the blitz defence

then this is the likely route imo

playoffs
home to green bay
away to arizona
away to minnesota/new orleans
supwebowl v indi/san diego

id fancy and would back them to beat new orleans in superdome no problem

high scoring games a plenty though, so plenty of heart attack moments ahead
Report FORZA AS ROMA December 14, 2009 4:44 PM GMT
You beat a horrible giants team.
Report itsyourround December 14, 2009 5:33 PM GMT
i know there are issues with the defence for sure but what team doesnt minnesota, new orleans and to a lesser degree indy are all leaking points whoever gets there defence sorted first will win the superbowl
Report Angela Rebecchi December 14, 2009 6:56 PM GMT
JACKSON. Y NOT?
Report macorad December 15, 2009 11:19 AM GMT
i was on at 19 at start of season, topped up at 50's a few weeks back

giants game was huge - not inconceivable (as someone said above) that they can get 2nd seed. even if they dont i would fancy them (at home or on the road) to make the championship game at leat
Report macorad December 15, 2009 11:19 AM GMT
least*
Report Ace High December 16, 2009 1:03 AM GMT
Reid well overdue a dumb call to cost them a game. Could not back them with any confidence..even though I hold a antepost ticket on them..they cant be trusted.
Report itsyourround December 19, 2009 10:09 PM GMT
dallas to win tonight take it from me nfc east rules
Report Rich1965 December 19, 2009 10:24 PM GMT
itsyourround 19 Dec 23:09
dallas to win tonight take it from me nfc east rules

you believe the hype too much
Report itsyourround December 20, 2009 12:32 AM GMT
ITS NOT TOO LATE GET ON BOARD THE DALLAS EXPRESS WILL PAY FOR CHRISTMAS
Report itsyourround December 20, 2009 3:41 AM GMT
anyone listen??
Report good looking guy December 22, 2009 9:55 PM GMT
Giants win yesterday a great result for any Eagles fan/punter. Giants playoff hopes remain alive giving them incentive to go to Minnesota final game of the season and give them a beating. Let's say the Vikings beat Chicago, if the Eagles win their last two we'd both be 12-4 but we'd have the number 2 with a better conference record. Though our last two are pretty tough as well especially Dallas.
Report HARRY22 December 22, 2009 9:57 PM GMT
yes it could look really good for philadelphia...i hope...bye week would be nice...nobody would of thought that few weeks ago especially after oakland defeat
Report itsyourround December 26, 2009 10:35 AM GMT
guys remember first chance in a long ime to see future superbowl champs playing tomorrow night at home to denver dont miss it
Report Horangi. December 29, 2009 11:43 PM GMT
Eagles lost their C Jackson, tore up his knee against Denver. Not a massive blow but noteworthy. Their offensive line has been unsettled most of the year.
Report Max Cady December 30, 2009 2:09 AM GMT
Jets for me
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com