Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
scarecrow
27 Jun 14 13:56
| Topic/replies: 7,314 | Blogger: scarecrow's blog
it could be an interesting race tommorow,i suppose its weather dependent in some ways,but the forecast looks iffy to say the least.so we could get an upset.i have laid aleix esparago at 2.02 on here so i have a very nice book on the race Cool.if its wet its possible he may take a bit of beating as it will be bin it or win it,and marquez will not want to crash and risk hurting himself.i cannot wait.
Show More
Report Zazu June 27, 2014 10:06 PM BST
Backed Espargaro for pole Cool

If it's dry marquez will win, if it's wet Pedrosa is massive at 6/1

I've backed Miller in moto3 and make him fav wet or dry. Although fenati and marquez looked much better today

A few riders in Moto2 are crazy prices if it's wet. Don't want to name, names on here though
Report scarecrow June 28, 2014 9:07 AM BST
i still have a few quid up on here for pedrosa at 7/1 just filling my book in,if you fancy him zazu its on a first come basis who gets it Wink
Report bb66 June 28, 2014 10:42 AM BST
what a Moto3 raceCrazy
Report Zazu June 28, 2014 11:29 AM BST
Based on his runs in practice Miller would have waltzed to victory Cry

Wet moto2 race. Backed a bunch of riders at big prices but unless it rains again will be dry in about 20mins
Report Zazu June 28, 2014 11:33 AM BST
Simeon on slicks Cool
Report scarecrow June 28, 2014 11:37 AM BST
assen has always produced some strange results.i was there in 1990 and 1992,the old circuit was great.mick doohan did himself in,eddie lawson and kevin swantz finished in a ditch.alex criville won his first race in the big class as a virtual no hoper at the time,pierre francesco chilli won the 250c/c race,even niall mckenzie was still racing in the big class. those were the days.showing my age now though Sad.
Report Zazu June 28, 2014 11:56 AM BST
Always seems to have mixed weather.

Started to rain again just as they started Sad

Relying on luthi now....
Report Zazu June 28, 2014 12:32 PM BST
Great race, painful seeing the dry track at the end though Laugh

Thought Vinales was poor on the last lap.
Report scarecrow June 28, 2014 12:34 PM BST
ant west is a mixed track maestro.50/1 on here on him for those with long memories,not me sadly though.
Report Zazu June 28, 2014 12:45 PM BST
Doubt he was 50/1 at the off. Was 7/1 with bet 365 when I was betting

He always goes off at very low prices when its wet.

A bunch of very good wet weather riders looked like mugs today starting on slicks. Not sure what happened to Salom and Zarco though. They were well off the pace (even though Salom came good when it dried out)
Report scarecrow June 28, 2014 12:48 PM BST
zazu he was laid on here betfair at 50 so 49/1,probably backed by someone who is clued up as a weather bet that would shorten if they got it right.
Report Zazu June 28, 2014 12:50 PM BST
Its raining again Crazy
Report scarecrow June 28, 2014 12:50 PM BST
i saw this by clicking on his name to see the prices laid on him bud,during the race.
Report scarecrow June 28, 2014 12:51 PM BST
although when it was laid i dont know
Report Zazu June 28, 2014 12:53 PM BST
Yeah, will have been someone gambling on it raining and getting it right.

I used to do that but then it never rained so I stopped Blush

Didnt come off today but can still get great prices once the rain has arrived
Report scarecrow June 28, 2014 12:55 PM BST
if its wet or mixed conditions,aleix esp must come into consideration at the prices,he has gone well all week and has nothing to lose
Report Zazu June 28, 2014 1:01 PM BST
Think theyre ramping the rain here, doesnt look that bad at all.

I did Lorenzo pre event and i've just backed Dovi. Goes well in mixed condtions and can use softs...want more rain though

Glad im not on Marquez at 1/2....
Report scarecrow June 28, 2014 2:08 PM BST
great try with dovi zazu,bad luck bud a real good call.
Report Zazu June 28, 2014 2:10 PM BST
Been watching for 5-6 years and he still blows my mind Shocked
Report Zazu June 28, 2014 2:20 PM BST
This gamblings a funny old game. Lost on all 3 races but if they were reran tomorrow i'd still do the same bets Plain

(except Lorenzo who has gone ****)
Report Pounf July 1, 2014 11:22 PM BST
Backed West at 100 and 125, (plus a few other riders) in Moto2 because of the weather, then laid a chink back on here as the track was drying and I never ever thought he`d hold on. Cant tell you how many times Ive backed the wet riders for the track to be dry, and I watch them trail round the back
Report Pounf July 1, 2014 11:23 PM BST
chunk - surprised the regulators arent all over that
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com