Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Virgin
31 May 14 08:19
| Topic/replies: 86,781 | Blogger: Virgin's blog
Good Luck to all ... I'm rooting for Guy Martin to get a win this year ....
Show More
Report Virgin May 31, 2014 10:32 AM BST
TT Radio coverage:

http://radioplayer-lb-1407358116.eu-west-1.elb.amazonaws.com
/Player/RadioPlayer/Index_AM.html
Report Zazu May 31, 2014 2:55 PM BST
Fly out Wednesday Cool
Report Virgin May 31, 2014 5:26 PM BST
Have a great time Zazu only been once but loved it Love '91
Report scarecrow May 31, 2014 5:52 PM BST
guy the bridesmaid again,michael dunlop won on the bmw.guy was 10/1 with vc this morning when i had a look.a reasonable e/w bet with john mcguiness having a plated hand,doubts about the bmw staying the distance,i am surprised bruce anstey did not go better though as he looked great in the first couple of practice sessions.tune into itv4 at 9.00pm for the race action tonight.
Report Virgin May 31, 2014 8:11 PM BST
Yeah Scarecrow sounded a decent race and Michael Dunlop very hungry for the win/s ....

9.00 pm Wink
Report Zazu June 1, 2014 4:11 AM BST
not seen any highlights yet but according to the race repoty Anstey lost 30 seconds after messing up a corner
Report Zazu June 1, 2014 4:11 AM BST
race report*
Report scarecrow June 1, 2014 8:06 AM BST
yes zazu he ran on somewhere.the works bmw engine in michael dunlops bike was very fast,and they seemed to have the suspension sorted on it as well,it looked a lot more stable than in the early practice sessions.combine that with dunlops determination and he was always going to be hard to beat if the bike did not pack in.roll on monday!.
Report scarecrow June 2, 2014 6:13 PM BST
only one race today with a great battle between gary johnson and bruce anstey,with johnson just prevailing,rewarding his backers circa 5/1.tune into itv4 at 9.00pm to see the action hopefully as it was a 2.00pm late start due to adverse weather this morning,hopefully they will have had enough time to do an edit on it.
Report Zazu June 3, 2014 4:08 AM BST
May just be the ITV edit but Anstery appeared to suffer considerably worse with backmarkers
Report Zazu June 3, 2014 9:49 PM BST
sad to see Karl Harris die today.

Remember meeting him in the pits at Oulton Park when he first started racing
Report Virgin June 3, 2014 10:00 PM BST
Zazu    always sad to see a fatality at the TT Cry

two this week RIP SadSad

I'm sure you'll remember them when you get over there

RESPECT Love
Report Zazu June 4, 2014 12:21 AM BST
Scott Redding calling for the TT to be banned on twitter Shocked
Report Virgin June 5, 2014 9:38 PM BST
Always a few Crazy
Report Virgin June 5, 2014 9:39 PM BST
Hope the weather's better for you and them tomorrow .... Excited
Report scarecrow June 6, 2014 10:51 AM BST
scott redding should know better than that,i believe they got it right when they took away its world championship status,which ment that riders like him who did not want to ride their no longer had to.sometimes you should be careful what you wish for in this modern day society of health and safety,all motorsport is dangerous thats the attraction for many of riders,and why they do it.as for today i can only see a win for michael dunlop or bruce anstey myself all things being equal,although i would love guy martin to win.
Report Zazu June 6, 2014 10:55 PM BST
great action and even got a sun tan  Shocked
Report Virgin June 6, 2014 11:17 PM BST
Bonus Cool
Report fkqmz June 10, 2014 7:05 PM BST
Scott Redding calling for the TT to be banned on twitter

scott redding should know better than that

tell that to Karl Harris' 5 and 7 year olds who don't have a dad any more. and for what? Karl Harris and yous all having a bit of fun. well i hope it was worth it. its utter madness that this is allowed to continue. name me another sport where the competitors are systematically killed year on year and no one bats an eyelid..... you're all living in complete ignorance.
Report Zazu June 11, 2014 12:02 AM BST
100+ people die every year cycling in the UK. Should those loons be banned as well?
Report scarecrow June 13, 2014 4:49 PM BST
fkqnz as i said in my post its the riders choice now whether they do it,or not.karl was a proffesional motorcycle racer,would you be happier if he worked in asda,or some other mundane job.there are lots of things that are as dangerous imho climbing,base jumping i could go on and on.of course i feel sorry for his kids it would be inhuman not to.but sometimes these things happen.there have been plenty of lads killed over the years racing round so called short circuits,craig jones,dajiro kato,marco simmoncelli again i could go on and on,whats the point though,some people have short lives and pack lots in where as others live an existence of 9-5 boredom every day of life.anyway i have said my piece now.
Report Virgin June 14, 2014 11:44 AM BST
No need to have a go at Asda employees though ...

We all walk our own path through life ...some like to go faster than others and some go too fast.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com