Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
scarecrow
18 Jul 13 16:53
| Topic/replies: 7,314 | Blogger: scarecrow's blog
i did ok in germany so lets have another stab at this race.lorenzo if he races at all will probably just be there to pick up as many points as possible for the championship.dani pedrosa also has an injured shooulder and with laguna having so many changes of direction,body shifts this will hinder him,he does go well there though.but for me marquez is the most likely winner by far as he is fit and the honda should work well there like germany,i expect rossi to push him closest with crutchlow also in the mix.thoughts from other regular bike posters most welcome.
Pause Switch to Standard View motogp laguna
Show More
Report scarecrow July 18, 2013 5:54 PM BST
thanks in advance for reply's
Report Zazu July 19, 2013 6:10 AM BST
Laguna is by far the best round on the calendar and this years race looks better than ever Cool

I think this circuit is pretty neutral between Yamaha and Honda and if Crutchlow hadnt been so disappointing in Assen i'd be very tempted to back him

Theres just huge question marks about all the protaganists

I think Rossi should be fav but he has been mediocre this year and excluding '08 has a pretty poor record here

I couldnt bring myself to back a rider with a  broken collar but at the same time wouldnt discount JLo or Pedrosa. Having said that Pedrosa is the worst (top class) rider I have ever seen when it comes to trying to ride through the pain barrier

Not a chance I could back Marquez at his current price considering he's never ridden the track
Report Zazu July 19, 2013 6:13 AM BST
Also, didnt realise moto3 Rins is only 17 Shocked

He and Vinales huge prospects imo
Report scarecrow July 19, 2013 8:25 AM BST
hi zazu i dont see not racing there before as being a problem myself,its not like trying to learn circuits like the isle of man tt course or the old nurbergring,now they take some learning!.
Report Zazu July 19, 2013 2:23 PM BST
Agree its not a huge issue and 15/8 might look massive come Sunday, but not for me because I wouldnt be surprised at all if Pedrosa or Jlo were fit enough to win.

Looking at the remaining circuits if Crutchlow doesnt win this weekend I don't think he'll win all year (and depending on next bike, ever)
Not sure how anyone who witnessed the Assen race could back him at 6/1 though
Report scarecrow July 19, 2013 2:50 PM BST
i just think that now jorge has had a second operation on the same injury he will not risk enough to win this weekend,i see it as an attempt to limit the damage myself and pick up as many points as possible for the championship.with the mid summer break after this race he can then heal up properly before indy.the doctor will be a bigger danger to the honda's.as for crutchlow he is a lot shorter in price for this race than he usually is on here,i guess until he actually wins one the layers will still want to get him,rightly or wrongly.
Report bb66 July 19, 2013 9:33 PM BST
Laguna Seca was never won by a rookie so far
Report scarecrow July 20, 2013 8:07 AM BST
well if you took the 3.0-3.1 available on marquez when i posted you have done ok already with a nice trade if you want it Wink
Report Zazu July 20, 2013 3:50 PM BST
The only thing that has changed is Pedrosa definitely wont be winning and Lorezo almost certainly wont as well.

For me its still wide open between Rossi/Crutchlow/Marquez

Best lap today was a low 22, that is slow. Last year all 4 yamaha/hondas were running low 21's easily. Neither Yamaha seemed to have a good day with setup so im expecting huge improvements from the front 3 today.

Cruchtlow "We didn't change anything during the afternoon so we rode around for the whole session with the same problem," Crazy
Report Zazu July 20, 2013 4:00 PM BST
11/10 Marquez pole

my heads hurting Laugh
Report Zazu July 20, 2013 7:13 PM BST
Hondas 1-2-3 so backed Marquez at evens before Rossi puts himself right in the frame Devil
Report scarecrow July 20, 2013 10:55 PM BST
bradl takes pole,i am starting to feel old i watched his father helmut racing 250c/c honda's live at assen circa 1990!!
Report scarecrow July 20, 2013 10:56 PM BST
and i laid him at 22.0 for pole just to get him in the book Cry
Report Zazu July 20, 2013 11:14 PM BST
Marquez would have walked it if he'd kept it upright but laying at 22.0 - he's been at the sharp end all weekend Shocked

Cannot wait for the race Cool
Report Zazu July 21, 2013 7:47 PM BST
Ive done 'any other' in Laddbrokes dual forecast at 5/2. Think Bradl can finish first 2

Lorenzo 3rd fastest in WU and sub 1.22 Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com