Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
scarecrow
08 Jul 13 15:32
| Topic/replies: 7,314 | Blogger: scarecrow's blog
a bit early i know but i cannot see past dani or a marquez win myself.the track is honda friendly.i cannot believe jorge will be fully fit yet and vale still has a bit to prove yet imho on the one swallow theory,crutchlow may give the honda's along with bradl the local boy i think the most to do.
Pause Switch to Standard View moto gp gemany
Show More
Report scarecrow July 8, 2013 4:32 PM BST
thoughts please from zazu and the other regular posters on moto gp,thanks.
Report Zazu July 8, 2013 7:08 PM BST
I'll be amazed if Pedrosa doesnt win and I expect him to be odds on before the race starts.

Stoner (probably the best benchmark of all) dropped it trying to catch him on the last lap last year and iirc he always flys here.

Can only think of a few circuits where Id opt for the Yamaha, with last weeks Assen being top of the list.
Report scarecrow July 8, 2013 8:25 PM BST
thanks for that zazu,i appreciate you taking the time to reply.
Report bb66 July 9, 2013 12:31 PM BST
Lorenzo can do miracles, but laying the doctor is the thing to do at these odds imo, for the race and of course for the title
Report Zazu July 9, 2013 3:51 PM BST
Laddbrokes have Ped-Marq-Lor tricast 9/1

Not sure i can bring myself to back a tricast at a single figure price but having just seen pics of Lorenzo training with what appears to be no ill effects it looks massive to me.
Report Zazu July 12, 2013 3:36 PM BST
Jorge Cry
Report Zazu July 13, 2013 9:57 AM BST
now Pedrosa Crazy
Report scarecrow July 13, 2013 9:10 PM BST
they should both consider themself lucky zazu that the doctor was in the paddock.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com