Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
scarecrow
08 Jul 13 16:32
| Topic/replies: 7,314 | Blogger: scarecrow's blog
a bit early i know but i cannot see past dani or a marquez win myself.the track is honda friendly.i cannot believe jorge will be fully fit yet and vale still has a bit to prove yet imho on the one swallow theory,crutchlow may give the honda's along with bradl the local boy i think the most to do.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 8
By:
scarecrow
When: 08 Jul 13 16:32
thoughts please from zazu and the other regular posters on moto gp,thanks.
By:
Zazu
When: 08 Jul 13 19:08
I'll be amazed if Pedrosa doesnt win and I expect him to be odds on before the race starts.

Stoner (probably the best benchmark of all) dropped it trying to catch him on the last lap last year and iirc he always flys here.

Can only think of a few circuits where Id opt for the Yamaha, with last weeks Assen being top of the list.
By:
scarecrow
When: 08 Jul 13 20:25
thanks for that zazu,i appreciate you taking the time to reply.
By:
bb66
When: 09 Jul 13 12:31
Lorenzo can do miracles, but laying the doctor is the thing to do at these odds imo, for the race and of course for the title
By:
Zazu
When: 09 Jul 13 15:51
Laddbrokes have Ped-Marq-Lor tricast 9/1

Not sure i can bring myself to back a tricast at a single figure price but having just seen pics of Lorenzo training with what appears to be no ill effects it looks massive to me.
By:
Zazu
When: 12 Jul 13 15:36
Jorge Cry
By:
Zazu
When: 13 Jul 13 09:57
now Pedrosa Crazy
By:
scarecrow
When: 13 Jul 13 21:10
they should both consider themself lucky zazu that the doctor was in the paddock.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com