Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Zazu
21 Apr 13 07:19
| Topic/replies: 4,336 | Blogger: Zazu's blog
This forum is dead and planetf1 forum isn't much better.

In this smartphone age the demise is baffling :/
Pause Switch to Standard View Where has everyone gone?
Show More
Report jermaine defonebox April 21, 2013 12:54 PM BST
Worse very week mate
Bans handed out for opinions and the few left are betfair plants or people who are afraid to say anything remotely controversial
The whole betfair thing is going down the drain I don't leave more than five hundred in my account anymore for obvious reasons
Report DonNo1 April 21, 2013 1:22 PM BST
Ruined race
Report Zazu April 21, 2013 3:09 PM BST
Incredible not to have any posts about a gp!

Absolutely did my clinkers. I expected redbull to be back but did lotus for pole and was all over massa ew for race

Got a few bets on motogp, I'll be going AWOL if none of them deliver Sad
Report ocukstinky April 22, 2013 11:16 AM BST
For the first few races I just sat in bed watching it on Sky Go, couldn't be bothered to get out to post on the forum and it doesn't work very well on the S3, dunno what it's like on other phones.

I reckon it'll pick up a bit once the European season gets going next round or if Hamilton wins and GPT starts baiting everyone again. I'm a member of a few forums that have F1/Motorsport discussion and I simply can't be bothered with the childish baiting/arguing any more.
Report fkqmz April 22, 2013 11:28 PM BST
if Hamilton wins and GPT starts baiting everyone again

tbh i'm surprised he's not started already, he's doing rather well and seems far less annoying than in his mclaren guise. i expected something from GPT along the lines of 'cant wait for next year' imminently.......

generally though i agree it is time their was more threads on here
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com