Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
paradox and equilibrium
24 Mar 13 22:58
| Topic/replies: 9,260 | Blogger: paradox and equilibrium's blog
He should, (given the chance),  take Vettel off the track on the last corner of the last race, costing vettel and the team the championship. And have no remorse given his own team boss a **** little coward backed down to an arogant German jumped uplittle creep, who has the audacity to apologise AFTER taking the points, disobeying team orders saying "he made a very big mistake" basically meaning, "hey Webber, if you ever find yourself behind me, make sure you don't try racing me ok?"

The team only care about team points, Vettel only cares about his points, Webber should dry **** the arogant little german **** till he screams for his mutter.

Just an opinion. Cool

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 4
By:
wildmanfromborneo
When: 25 Mar 13 00:23
Vettel prepared to race because he is brave and faster,Hamilton had to be helped because he is cowardly hope next time he remembers where his pit is.
By:
mr clene
When: 25 Mar 13 12:56
AGREE. been a fan of VETTEL but thats it 4 me

reminds me of shuie at MONAco a couple of years ago

outrageous behaviour...though the Aussie has to grow some balls 2

would have been easy to drive vettel off the track when overtaken

next time please !!!
By:
fkqmz
When: 27 Mar 13 22:54
i'd like to see at the last race of the season, Vettel needing to win to pick up the title and doing so with Webber 'holding position' behind. Then in a Zidanesque move he wipes Vettel out and retires into the sunset Laugh
By:
Kelly Brook
When: 28 Mar 13 00:11
Webber 20/1 on the high street , ew 4/1 a place .. 15/8 a place on here , theres a time and a place to go balls deep and this is that time !!! gl
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com