Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Virgin
23 Mar 13 00:53
| Topic/replies: 86,813 | Blogger: Virgin's blog
Felipe Massa Just a hunch that he may have had a confidence boost in Australia so I think he's overpriced ..... I wont be on betfair when P3 takes place so hope for an early profit ... In the later conditions on Friday he was P3 so hopefully similar conditions will see further improvement .....

3rd Practice Session -  Felipe Massa    24
Overall Qual. Winner - Felipe Massa    25
Malaysian GP - Winner -  Felipe Massa 29
Qual/Winner Double -  Any Other Combination 7.4

www.Formula1.com
Ferrari
Fernando Alonso, 1m 37.319s, P4/1m 36.985s, P4
Felipe Massa, 1m 37.771s, P7/1m 36.661s, P3
Alonso and Massa were both buoyed by the fact that the F138 worked well in all conditions and thus underlined the promise that it showed during the winter tests. They were fast, and feel optimistic that they will be in the fight in qualifying and on Sunday afternoon.

Good Luck all ,,,,,,,,

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 102
By:
Colldogg
When: 23 Mar 13 04:30
Agree with you about Massa being overpriced. He is VERY tempting at the odds. However, head has ruled heart for me in this run and while I will be backing a Ferrari driver this weekend, it will be Alonso and not Massa.

Practice 3 especially Massa is overpriced as if he is likely to cause a shock it will be then. I think Alonso though is equally overpriced around 11 or 12 on here. Alonso might have been eclipsed by Vettel in qually the past few years but part of that is down to Vettel having a quicker car over 1 lap. Alonso did get pole at Britain and Germany last year and he said himself he hopes to start on the front row tomorow. I've had an each way bet on Alonso for pole and an outright bet for practice 3. Hope that Fernando can do the business in one of them sessions for me!
By:
Zazu
When: 23 Mar 13 06:39
I backed Grosjean preweekend Cry

Ive done Webber ew in qually. Still think Red Bull have best car over 1 lap

Wouldnt be surprised to see both Ferraris on the podium but Kimis Lotus looks in a different league in terms of pace AND TYRES on stints.
By:
Virgin
When: 23 Mar 13 07:57
Well that never looked likely with P3 being a puzzling session ....  just have to hope for some surprises ......
By:
Zazu
When: 23 Mar 13 08:38
bookies inplay price are disgrace. must be betting to about 200% Devil

grosjean out Mischief
By:
Zazu
When: 23 Mar 13 08:41
james allen said heavy rain where he was so just had £20 on perez for pole at 100/1

not raining at all ffs
By:
Virgin
When: 23 Mar 13 08:44
No pics here but sounds like parts of the circuit have rain .....  Qual/Winner Double -  Any Other Combination 7.4 market looking lively ....
By:
Zazu
When: 23 Mar 13 08:50
theyre lined up in the pits waiting to go out on inters

its raining but the track looks dry Crazy
By:
Zazu
When: 23 Mar 13 08:51
some corners are proper wet. wont get to slicks imo
By:
Virgin
When: 23 Mar 13 08:51
Crazy It's even worse without pictures but thanks Laugh
By:
Zazu
When: 23 Mar 13 08:55
stopped raining. will be last man Cool
By:
Virgin
When: 23 Mar 13 08:57
My preference is for Massa to win Q but Rosberg will do as well .....  Vettel has come alive Sad
By:
Zazu
When: 23 Mar 13 09:01
vettel - massa - alonso
By:
Virgin
When: 23 Mar 13 09:05
Colldogg    Alonso  went 4's ir well beaten but it's all about the final mad dash in Q3

I just need Massa to win tomorrow now from P2 for some profit Plain
By:
Virgin
When: 23 Mar 13 09:07
Did they all stay on inters Confused
By:
Virgin
When: 23 Mar 13 09:12
I'm surprised Massa never shorter than 18's in the last flyer even if people were having a saver ...  The first sector was quick enough to threaten  ... Sad

Oh well gl tomorrow .......
By:
Zazu
When: 23 Mar 13 09:42
Everyone stayed on inters. Vettel, alonso and massa pitted for a fresh set whereas others didnt

I was on massa for oz he looks good for tomorrow imo

Webber thought he had another lap the clown Angry
By:
Virgin
When: 23 Mar 13 12:59
Cheers Zazu just about to watch Qualy highlights ..... BBC1
By:
Colldogg
When: 23 Mar 13 19:27
Good call regarding Massa for qually and unlucky! Surely Massa is an each way bet to nothing for the race tomorow? Starting P2, hope he gets ahead of Vettel in to turn 1 and then vettel keeps alonso behind him... It's a lot harder for Ferrari to dictate team orders to Alonso's favor then if their is a Red Bull between the two of them!
By:
Dayjur
When: 23 Mar 13 20:13
wont the fact they quallied on inters help the front runners tomorrow if its dry? Surely Vettel with a saver on Massa is the bet.
By:
Zazu
When: 23 Mar 13 20:31
how can anyone back anyone tomorrow with any confidence? Confused

red bull look very short to me. with insane tyre degradation and almost certain rain showers i wouldn't rule out anyone except massuria, caterham and williams
By:
Virgin
When: 23 Mar 13 22:48
Colldogg

Cheers but it hasn't earnt me anything ..... yet Mischief.    Bound to be a race full of betting carnage .... go steady....  fastest lap always crazy  might have a play ir

[Kimi Raikkonen/b] penalty

[b]Lotus’s Kimi Raikkonen will drop three places on the grid for Sunday’s 2013 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix after stewards decided he had impeded Mercedes’ Nico Rosberg during qualifying in Kuala Lumpur.

Raikkonen had finished seventh fastest in the rain-hit Sepang session, but will now start the race from tenth, meaning McLaren’s Jenson Button, Force India’s Adrian Sutil and Sergio Perez in the second McLaren all move up a place to seventh, eighth and ninth respectively.

The stewards found that Rosberg, who qualified sixth, had been unnecessarily hindered by Raikkonen between Turns 12 and 15.
By:
Colldogg
When: 23 Mar 13 22:58
Thinking about the race more in depth and looking at the weather forecasts, it does seem like we will have more rain. With rain that immediately puts me off Massa who only seems to be able to drive around interlargos in the wet and nowhere else!

There are so many ifs and buts to be lumping on from a betting point of view. However, if you told me it was going to be a warm dry race then I would be lumping on Raikkonen at 9.2 because he was always in control in the race. From practice in Malaysia it would not surprise me if the race went a very similar way to Melbourne. Ferrari have flattered to deceve a bit this weekend too. It looks certain they both would be a lot lower down the top 10 had it not been for the rain so what will their race pace be like?

I will hold back until in the 30mins before the race and I have a much better idea about what the weather is going to do Happy
By:
jermaine defonebox
When: 24 Mar 13 07:37
Risen at this unearthly time  for one of my fav races
Lottery want Lewis cause I like him reckon nico may win  Perez and webber value bets
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 24 Mar 13 08:00
LoveLove
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 24 Mar 13 08:04
GG alonso
By:
Virgin
When: 24 Mar 13 08:09
AlCrazynsCry
By:
Milan12Milan
When: 24 Mar 13 08:20
HAMILTONExcitedExcitedExcited LOL
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 24 Mar 13 08:22
webber flying like hes on crack
By:
Zazu
When: 24 Mar 13 08:39
red bull pit

tyres on the mercs still look brand new Shocked
By:
chavman
When: 24 Mar 13 08:43
what channel is it on please
By:
Jimmy Diamond
When: 24 Mar 13 08:45
sky sports f1
By:
Virgin
When: 24 Mar 13 08:45
Sky Sad
By:
Virgin
When: 24 Mar 13 08:47
Paul di Resta Cry At least he has some clean air now Crazy
By:
chavman
406 got it cheers
By:
Zazu
force india must be averaging 30seconds+ in the pits today Laugh

Red Bull & Merc whinging about tyres and theyre 1-4 and flying....
By:
Virgin
When: 24 Mar 13 08:49
Nico Rosberg to win now ir ........
By:
Virgin
When: 24 Mar 13 08:52
Lap 25 call ^ Crazy
By:
DonNo1
When: 24 Mar 13 08:54
What a **** Vettel
By:
Virgin
When: 24 Mar 13 09:06
Nico Rosberg told he has another stop to make Confused   hopefully a bluff Blush
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com