Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
pollybournemouth
27 Nov 12 22:46
| Topic/replies: 469 | Blogger: pollybournemouth's blog
If the beeb pull out of F1 then i will stop watching for good ! I have seen some buildups and races on Sky and i find it insulting and childish ! The kiddies corner Sky pad is the worse thing ive seen, a Girl with a bum and a guy out of thunderbirds , First season 1/10
Pause Switch to Standard View If SKY TV take over F1 I'm OFF
Show More
Report Zazu November 28, 2012 2:58 AM GMT
ok, bye
Report pollybournemouth November 28, 2012 8:58 AM GMT
Lovely intellient people on here with lots to share and IQ s of 30
Report mesmerised November 29, 2012 12:22 AM GMT
lol Polly, you like Tennis and Motor Sport! - and bettingSurprised every female I know wants nothing to do with sport or gambling, are you a tomboy or the new breed of women coming through to the darksideGrin

I jest, I know what you mean, BBC do F1 miles better and David Coulthard, although he's got a dour Scot accent, he's the best commentator imo, explains the technical stuff very well without sounding patronising, sky is sky, glitzy and tabloidy.

They won't pull out they struck a good deal with Ecclestone, where the Beeb share the coverage with Sky saving them money as they couldn't justify the high cost of full rights to License fee payers, it;s here to stay.Excited
Report ocukstinky November 29, 2012 12:44 AM GMT
Can't see BBC dropping it altogether tbh. As mesmerised said it was costing them way too much in an ever expanding season, they make a good show of it too.
Report pollybournemouth November 29, 2012 8:32 AM GMT
Thanks ocukstinky and Mesmerised yes lol i do like Sport and Gambling Am i a Tomboy Nope ... I think its how you are brought up , I was brought up to go with Daddy to football on a saturday as a treatExcitedMischief and everyone in the house was sport mad Crazy The gambling side didnt really exist but i took that one up myself Grinlol David Coulthard is simply the best !! Thanks for your opinions and wish i could put my thoughts down in writing like you Mermerised
Report GPT November 29, 2012 9:57 AM GMT
Sky does a decent job and the girl with the bum is quite attractive,at least I don't have to listen to Coulthard brown nosing Beiber every 5 seconds with Sky.
Report mesmerised November 29, 2012 1:41 PM GMT
Your points are very well backed up polly don't worry abut that.

GPT, sky have more money to throw at it and even have their own dedicated channel, but overall, the BBC gives much better value for money.
Report GPT November 29, 2012 1:53 PM GMT
Who cares I want quality not vfm.
Report mesmerised November 29, 2012 1:58 PM GMT
It is quality, the race is well covered with no breaks, the analysis is spot on, and the interviews before and after always do the viewing fan justice imo, covers all the bases. Each to their own thoughWink
Report fkqmz November 29, 2012 10:53 PM GMT
any updates on the next jake humphrey?
Report pollybournemouth November 30, 2012 9:11 AM GMT
Good point and NO i don't haha
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com