Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
randybushpig
19 Nov 12 16:29
| Topic/replies: 26 | Blogger: randybushpig's blog
Too much hype over the Renault alternator and the Interlagos weather....a whole circus being created to maximise excitement for the season's finale....don't get me wrong - it's a must watch, but from a betting point of view Vettel is great value here.. he only needs to finish 4th to secure the title.. and that's if Alonso wins..which he wont.....
Pause Switch to Standard View Vettel too big at 1.23
Show More
Report GPT November 19, 2012 5:47 PM GMT
Must admit monkey man Alonso is growing on me I'd certainly love him to beat cry baby Beiber to the title,just imagine the size of his bottom lip if he loses or anyone dare overtakes him a bit too close.He'd be crying like a child on Daddy Horners shoulder.
Think that bet is awful value to be honest good luck though.
Report bb66 November 19, 2012 6:36 PM GMT
risk of Vettel losing not really bigger than failing to finish, which in itself depends on grid position, any mistake like in Abu Dhabi would increase the risk. Much more technical issues hit Webber compared to Vettel, so it might change in the last race.
Report Zazu November 19, 2012 7:32 PM GMT
yr.no is forecasting 25mm of rain for saturday and 39mm for Sunday

if thats accurate id much rather be on Alonso at 4/1 than Vettel 1/4 but no big value in either

(im collecting whoever wins it anyway Cool )
Report catflmasppo November 20, 2012 1:37 PM GMT
It alarms me to agree with GPT but I'd like to see Alonso win.  He's been the best driver over the whole season and if he pinched the title under sebs nose it would be justice for the way seb won his first title.
Report bb66 November 20, 2012 2:01 PM GMT
can't argue about Alonso's performance still being in contention considered where he started from at beginning of the season, probably no other driver would have achieved so much with a car that slow from lower grid positions and with a great reliability, still favouring Vettel for the title though emotionally with a bit of patriotism for the team too) as well as rationally. Top 3 drivers skillwise without a doubt this season are Vettel, Alonso and Hamilton (different to last season), you can put them in any order you like, they are one step above Button, Webber, Kimi and probably Hulkenberg.
Report SamH_123 November 22, 2012 11:14 PM GMT
forecast for Sunday getting so wet there might be a problem with half points being awarded...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com