Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ocukstinky
28 Oct 12 19:58
| Topic/replies: 5,434 | Blogger: ocukstinky's blog
Laugh

No title for crybaby ratboy AGAIN, GPT/Taylors knob etc in hiding until March unless Mercedes are 1.5s faster than anything in pre-season testing it'll be the last we hear from those mugs for a few years LaughLaughLaugh
Pause Switch to Standard View Where are all the Hamilton fans today?
Show More
Report fkqmz October 28, 2012 8:57 PM GMT
crying into their mclaren clobber as they put it up on ebay Laugh

Laugh Real tears must increase the sale value Laugh
Report f1 fan October 31, 2012 4:53 PM GMT
theres one here.

have you noticed lewis fans stick with lewis,

vettels fans ocukstinky, fkqmz etc went to alonso when he had a good run, now he's looking like the biggest spanish flop since the armada they are now vettel fans again.

hamilton has fans, the rest just seem to have glory hunting followers (bit like chelsea and man utd)

alonso probably has very few fans, the current red shirts are ferrari fans not alonso's.
Report flushgordon1 November 4, 2012 12:25 PM GMT
fernando different gravy
Report ocukstinky November 4, 2012 3:02 PM GMT

Oct 31, 2012 -- 11:53AM, f1 fan wrote:

theres one here.have you noticed lewis fans stick with lewis,vettels fans ocukstinky, fkqmz etc went to alonso when he had a good run, now he's looking like the biggest spanish flop since the armada they are now vettel fans again.hamilton has fans, the rest just seem to have glory hunting followers (bit like chelsea and man utd)alonso probably has very few fans, the current red shirts are ferrari fans not alonso's.

Glory hunters Laugh

I love whoever beats little rat boy but I've always been a Ferrari fan, but Vettel's my favourite driver and has been since he won me 200 quid at Monza '08. Sort of started following RBR at the start of 09 because Vettel went there. 95% of Man Utd fans support them because they started winning and know bugger all about footy pre-1980. You wouldn't be a Hamilton fan if he didn't have a shot at the title and bottle it in 07, so how is that any different? Why don't you support Di Resta, he's British? Oh yeah, he's a midfield chaser and that won't do for honest non-glory hunting people like you Laugh

Report fkqmz November 6, 2012 12:16 AM GMT
the silence is deafening around here Grin
Report f1 fan November 6, 2012 11:24 PM GMT
ocukstinky, im simply a fan of all british drivers, however i can see the obvious which is hamilton is clearly very tallented. he may have been in a top team but he aint had it easy, probably harder than any other driver in f1, he had alonso double world champ as team mate, button world champ as team mate, doesn't get given result, earns what he gets the hard way, if it hadn't been for breakdowns and dsq's from spanish qualy cos of team fault he would be fighting for the title right now.

in abu dhabi hamilton proved he was in a class of his own. button proved it wasn't the fastest car either.

on another post i mentioned 2012 button v hamilton season match bet, the big mouth hamilton haters were only offering evens on hamilton winning which again proves that they think its very even between button and hamilton even when it likely button will have a masive car advantage.

mercedes will have their best season since it was brawn next year, and it will be down to one man. at the abu dhabi weekend he was  he was so relaxed he was awesome on the track, next year there will be very little expectations from most people, he will be in the same mood again, relaxed and very fast.

you obviously dislike hamilton for whatever reasons, but to say he's cr4p or sh!t just shows that you blinded with rage.

soon as the books open for 2013 give me
   3.0 hamilton to beat button
   2.0 hamilton to beat perez
ill have 2k on each, and ocukstinky can have his 50p on alonso.

i have a personal dislike to anyone who thinks they can simply buy success, man utd, chelsea, man city, ferrari, alonso but it doesn't mean i can see their tallent.
Report Zazu November 7, 2012 8:11 AM GMT
£2k evens to beat perez
£2k 2/1 to beat button

Crazy

Mclaren was fastest car in Abu Dhabi (as it has been for a lot of the season) Button just had bad weekend. Mclaren should be entering the final races in the hunt for both titles.
Report fkqmz November 7, 2012 11:17 PM GMT
i can see lots and lots of laughing faces on this thread in 12 months time Grin
Report ocukstinky November 8, 2012 1:29 PM GMT
I've never doubted that Hamilton's a talented driver, I just don't like him. Bookies are giving 5/6 either side so if you think I'm going to let you arb that you're having a laugh, and if you really think for one second you can fool me into thinking you've got 2k to chuck away then you really are a mentalist. Fact is Mercedes are about the 7th best team at present - Sauber, (probably) Williams, Lotus, McLaren, Ferrari and Red Bull are all crushing them and I just don't see how they're going to leapfrog even 3 of those teams next year. He might get a few podiums but they won't better McLaren, no matter what trouble they might be in. Since '98 McLaren have always been there or thereabouts, that won't suddenly change.
Report Zazu November 8, 2012 3:41 PM GMT
bookies are giving 5/6??? Confused

So far this year...
Hamilton 165
Button 153

Rosberg 93
Schumey 43

With no major regulation changes Button will/should be about 1/10 to beat Hamilton next year
Report f1 fan November 8, 2012 8:27 PM GMT
things can suddenly change,

honda 2008 win nothing, sell to brawn and win both titles in 2009.
alonso july 60 point lead, november 10 behind

ross brawn willing to pay hamilton 20m per year to pickup an occasionl 3rd place trophy, unlikely, pastor could do that and brawn would be paid to let him.

i personally think that mercedes will have a much better season next year.

as for fooling you over 2k ........ Wink
           if only there was a way to prove it ........

in Zazu post he/she recons button to beat hamilton will/should be 1/10 next year so hamilton to beat button should be about 10/1. so people offering evens and calling hamilton $h!t are contradicting themselves. and at them odds (8/1+) i'd be more than willing to have a decent bet. have you ever used betangel for trading out, greening up etc, it worked superb when vettel was 2.1 for the wdc before australia and 5's after.
Report fkqmz November 8, 2012 10:56 PM GMT
soon as the books open for 2013 give me
   3.0 hamilton to beat button
   2.0 hamilton to beat perez

if only there was a way to prove it ........

http://www.skybet.com/formula-1/formula-1-2013-season/event/14416987

here you go, skybet are offering evens on hamilton tb perez 2013.

when you've placed your 2k, keep the bet receipt on screen, press control + printscreen, then open paint and click paste. then save the image. then come on here, click insert photo, upload the bet receipt pic and post it on this thread.

if i don't see a jpg of your bet receipt on this thread tomorrow, you will forever be known as a liar, a bulls hitter and a general moron!
Report fkqmz November 8, 2012 10:58 PM GMT
Laugh button 1/10, even i'll have some of the 6s on hamilton.

no serious bookies are offering button v hamilton yet but you can derive it from the outright markets. depending on what margins people ar betting to button will come out around a 1.60 - 1.70 favourite.
Report Zazu November 9, 2012 10:37 AM GMT
4/6 button to beat hamilton?

i will happily match 2k and whatever else i can get on.

Its nothing like 2009 and Brawn. Look at a picture of a 2008 car and look at a picture of a 2009 one!!!
completely different front and rear wings, KERS, slicks etc

2013 rule changes are pretty static.
Report Zazu November 9, 2012 10:38 AM GMT
only allowed £137.50 on perez at 8/11 Cry
Report ocukstinky November 9, 2012 12:46 PM GMT

Nov 8, 2012 -- 2:27PM, f1 fan wrote:

things can suddenly change,honda 2008 win nothing, sell to brawn and win both titles in 2009.alonso july 60 point lead, november 10 behindross brawn willing to pay hamilton 20m per year to pickup an occasionl 3rd place trophy, unlikely, pastor could do that and brawn would be paid to let him.i personally think that mercedes will have a much better season next year.as for fooling you over 2k ........            if only there was a way to prove it ........ in Zazu post he/she recons button to beat hamilton will/should be 1/10 next year so hamilton to beat button should be about 10/1. so people offering evens and calling hamilton $h!t are contradicting themselves. and at them odds (8/1+) i'd be more than willing to have a decent bet. have you ever used betangel for trading out, greening up etc, it worked superb when vettel was 2.1 for the wdc before australia and 5's after.

Give us some proof that you traded that then, as you keep harping on about it.

Last I knew Honda and Brawn were 2 different teams Confused - bit like when Vettel won Monza 2008 in a STR and James Allen blurted "THAT CAR USED TO BE A MINARDI LOLOLOLOL" when it's nothing like a Minardi whatsoever. Totally different.

Report f1 fan November 10, 2012 9:37 PM GMT
yes, honda and brawn were different teams but in name only

the car was build during honda's last season in f1 then they pulled out of f1 at some point during the winter break and was sold to brawn. most staff were retained, as were drivers, engineers, team principle etc... so its a bit different from the minardi example where str were basicly buying a place on the grid cos they had new car, designers, management blah blah blah...
Report fkqmz November 10, 2012 10:17 PM GMT
so anyway, your bet receipt.............
Report f1 fan November 12, 2012 5:11 PM GMT
what about a bet reciept
Report fkqmz November 12, 2012 6:54 PM GMT
have you developed selective blindness as well now?

wait....... stupid question of course you have or you wouldn't be a hamilite Laugh

its official ** F1MUG IS FULL OFS HIT **
Report f1 fan November 15, 2012 12:34 AM GMT
so fkqmz cant answer a question, just chooses to continue being a pr!ck
Report Savetheherd November 15, 2012 7:32 PM GMT
If someone is laying 1.6 Button vs Hamilton they need their head examined.
Report f1 fan November 17, 2012 5:01 PM GMT
back to the original thread,

unless the mercedes are 1.5s faster than anything else?

your minds already made up, if he wins it cos of the car, if he loses its cos of him.

to$$ers view, from someone who calls themself stinky.

Brawn knows how good/fast button is(from brawn gp). Fact not an opinion
He knows how much quicker hamilton is (from quali times in equal cars). Fact not an opinion
He knows the value of 0.5s per lap which would appear to be £20,000,000 per year. thats probably a fact as he's the experienced one and willing to pay it.
He knows hamiltons quicker than rosberg from other series.
2013 mercs will have a much better season unless they are all out for 2014 when major changes will benifit brawn and newey. 2014 should be between vettle and hamilton.
Report Help2 November 18, 2012 1:08 PM GMT
i really doubt that mercedes will beat mclaren next year, but R brown can surprise anyoneCool
Report ocukstinky November 18, 2012 2:17 PM GMT
Hamilton himself said he won't be anywhere near the front next year and signed in the expectation the 2014 car was going to be a serious title contender. Yes, Hamilton's quicker in an equal car, what's your point? Next year they're going to be in different cars and I thought that was the whole point of the debate, but as usual you're just trying to back your side up with pointless unrelated "facts". Are you Rafa Benitez? By the way, its VettEL.
Report GPT November 18, 2012 9:23 PM GMT
Report GPT November 18, 2012 9:23 PM GMT
Report ocukstinky November 18, 2012 9:27 PM GMT
Reported for spam.
Report GPT November 18, 2012 9:41 PM GMT
Report GPT November 18, 2012 9:41 PM GMT
Report f1 fan November 18, 2012 9:52 PM GMT
ocukstinky, my point is the its clear to every one that hamilton is clearly quicler than button in equal cars, often 0.5 seconds or more.

how much would lotus or ferrari etc be willing to pay to gain half a second per lap. ross brawn has made his 2014 car much quicker and the only tools he needed was a cheque book and pen.

in many qualifying sessions this year button and rosberg have been less than 0.5 secs appart so if hamilton had been in a mercedes this year he would probably have out qualified button on quite a few occasions as he's definately quicker than rosberg.

perez is realy an unknown, he was signed after a few good places which were gained when all the top teams were struggling, since all the top teams have sorted themselves out where's he been.

mercedes next year will have their best season yet. definately going to be interesting.
Report GPT November 18, 2012 9:58 PM GMT
Report fkqmz November 21, 2012 10:30 PM GMT
yawn you're posts are becoming disjointed and meaningless f1fanny. time to dig deep and get a grip son. btw why havn't you backed hamilton to beat perez next year yet, i thought you were desperate to get 2 grand on him, what are you waiting for ??
Report Savetheherd November 28, 2012 8:30 PM GMT
Hamilton is one of the quickest drivers is quali yet has scored fewer points than his slower teammate during their time at McLaren. You pay £20m a year to Hamilton because it gives Mercedes a reason to stay in F1, not because it makes you 0.5s a lap. **** me, if he was 0.5s per lap faster than everyone else then he would have absolutely crushed the world championship, reliability problems or not.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com