Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
f1 fan
07 Oct 12 08:39
| Topic/replies: 181 | Blogger: f1 fan's blog
4 races ago he was "God" the "complete package" the "best ever is f1"

looks like he's lost as many points as fans in the last few races Excited

never thought i'd be cheering for vettle but at least he gets the points by his own ability and not cos his
team mate moves over for him. Alonso would be the most undeserving wdc since schumi at ferrari.
Pause Switch to Standard View where's all the alonso fans done?
Show More
Report catflmasppo October 7, 2012 3:49 PM BST
? How many times has massa moved over for alonso?
Report fkqmz October 7, 2012 8:16 PM BST
Laugh poor fishing Laugh
Report f1 fan October 7, 2012 8:16 PM BST
more times than button moved over for hamilton or webber moved over for vettel or rubens moved over for button or infact more times than any other driver has moved over than any other team mate has to help their team mate win a world championship, with the exception of schumacher.

but the answer is not many, but still to many, probaby because since the "alonso is faster than you" message massa has been so demorilised he's generally been driving like granny on an a golf buggy, maybe on purpose, hy help the team that dont respect him, just do as little as possible and get the pay cheque.

alonso out in turn 1, massa got his mojo back and showed what he can do when he knows he doesn't have to give it up to alonso.
Report fkqmz October 7, 2012 8:35 PM BST
do you not think felipe's just reached the stage irvine and barrichello did where they're just bored of playing no2? this scenario's been played out before from it, we can learn that perhaps a nice team leaders role at Sauber with a rookie team mate would suit him quite nicely. Wink
Report f1 fan October 8, 2012 10:25 AM BST
ye i do agree, i would like to see him have a lead role at a half decent team like sauber, the bloke clearly had a lot of ability but he probably just cant be ar$ed at ferrari. would be interesting so see if he still has it.
Report fkqmz October 8, 2012 12:45 PM BST
oh it would without doubt be the twilight of his career and he's not going to achieve anything mega, i just think he'd be happier and isn't the whole point of one's dream job to enjoy what you're doing?
Report flushgordon1 October 11, 2012 10:25 PM BST
fernandoLove
Report flushgordon1 October 11, 2012 10:26 PM BST
screwy louieCrazy
Report Mike0002 October 13, 2012 7:06 AM BST
give alonso a red bull then you see who is best
Report Zazu October 13, 2012 7:35 AM BST
vettel doesnt get any credit Cry

The Ferrari is currently much faster than its made out to be.
Report f1 fan October 23, 2012 11:34 PM BST
vettel's deffinately earning credit this year now he's started sinking the biggest spanish flop since the armada.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com