Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Zazu
28 Sep 12 06:56
| Topic/replies: 4,336 | Blogger: Zazu's blog
Great move for Sergio Cool
Pause Switch to Standard View Hamilton to Mercedes, Perez to Mclaren
Show More
Report f1 fan September 28, 2012 9:56 AM BST
thank god the stories of him going to ferrari to be the only driver not allowed to win were bull £h!t.

would have been a crime to see a driver with such potention having to move over for alonso.
Report ocukstinky September 28, 2012 10:01 AM BST
Totally agree, Ferrari will want a middle of the road driver content to pick up 5th places all season long. Shame Perez has gone to that sc*m team but I hope they give him a good car so he can show his real worth, whereas Hamilton's slide down the grid has begun, in 3 years time everyone will have forgotten him Grin
Report Milan12Milan September 28, 2012 10:47 AM BST
I hope schumacher does not retire
Report GPT September 28, 2012 1:43 PM BST
Good move for Lewis a more competitive and reliable car,more money and more annoying to his hatersLaugh
Report ocukstinky September 28, 2012 2:19 PM BST

Sep 28, 2012 -- 7:43AM, GPT wrote:

Good move for Lewis a more competitive and reliable car,more money and more annoying to his haters

We think its brilliant you mug Laugh

Report stopper September 28, 2012 5:53 PM BST
what is hamilton thinking , it must be for the money , he will regret this decision for a long time to come , as perez zooms past him next year
Report Zazu September 28, 2012 7:30 PM BST
mclaren want perez and carlos slims billions

Ron Dennis ‘I think people get a wrong impression. When I last looked at the contract, I was paying him. It is a question of whether we employ him not the other way around'

f*** off lewis Cool
Report fkqmz September 28, 2012 11:07 PM BST
Good move for Lewis a more competitive and reliable car

he's going to a rebranded version of BAR Laugh
perennial failures Laugh
Lewis should fit in perfectly!
Report fkqmz September 28, 2012 11:09 PM BST
I just love the fact that they dealt him the ultimate disrespect by announcing the perez deal before shammy had formally announced the merc deal, hilarious Laugh
Report catflmasppo September 29, 2012 2:12 PM BST
Good move for Lewis in the long term I think, Mercedes are hardly **** footing around in f1 and he's got a year to get settled in before the 2014 charge.  He's been brilliant this year, on a par with alonso and deserves a status raise.

It also arouses interest.  How will button do with the team more focused on him?  When his car is good he's up there with the best and could easily be a strong championship contender next year. Will Lewis beat Rosberg?  Hardly a forgone conclusion.  What will Schumacher do?  I'd love to seem him do one more season with a lowly team and get a surprise podium.
Report catflmasppo September 29, 2012 2:13 PM BST
Lol.  Pu55y is not a rude word!
Report catflmasppo September 29, 2012 2:14 PM BST
The forum bosses have been watching reruns of are you being served :p
Report Zazu September 29, 2012 4:42 PM BST
Mercedes are hardly **** footing around in f1 and he's got a year to get settled in before the 2014 charge.  He's been brilliant this year, on a par with alonso and deserves a status raise.

Mercedes refuse to sign the new concorde agreement and Hamilton is 52 points behind Alonso in a far superior car Confused
Report GPT September 29, 2012 8:44 PM BST
Yes Alonso does have a superior car I agree with that point,I know the likes of  fzqmstinky and zazu are not that bright but their lack of F1 knowledge is quite remarkable at timesWinkLaugh.
As a clue have a think what is going to happen in the next couple of years in F1WinkWinkWink
Report Virgin September 29, 2012 9:41 PM BST
Hamilton talented but gone down in my estimation

L O Y A L T Y

Sad

Hard to say he will regret it though ..... as always time will tell ...
Report catflmasppo September 29, 2012 11:10 PM BST
Zazu, I wouldn't say the Maclaren was far superior at all.  It has had better pace at the majority of races, particularly in qualifying, but the reliability of the Ferrari has been much better.
Report Help2 October 1, 2012 12:10 PM BST
does hamilton need more money or what? what loyality is that?!Confused
Report Help2 October 1, 2012 12:12 PM BST
why did mclaren not go for di riesta?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com