Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ShirleyKnot
26 Sep 12 08:14
| Topic/replies: 1,752 | Blogger: ShirleyKnot's blog
What was that plunge for Bradl on the win market all about peeps?
Pause Switch to Standard View MotoGP, 2 & 3 Aragon
Show More
Report Zazu September 27, 2012 9:48 PM BST
plunge? Confused
Report Zazu September 28, 2012 12:56 PM BST
seems to have been no reaction whatsoever for pole market despite the weather.

It currently properly wet and more rain forecast for qualifying tomorrow. JLo and Pedrosa still favs in the wet but not at about evens Whoops

Moto2 and Moto2 qually market coverage is shocking Devil
Report bb66 September 28, 2012 1:24 PM BST
ignorant BF department still hasn't realized Folger is a candidate to bet on since he changed teams before Indianapolis, results 3rd, 1st and 6th and still not offeredCryCry
Report Zazu September 29, 2012 9:05 AM BST
where is the rain Devil
Report DonNo1 September 30, 2012 1:06 PM BST
Hayden Shocked
Report Pounf October 1, 2012 3:37 PM BST
Think there were a couple of firms doing qualifying but only close to the event. We can laugh about the sight of Hayden "disappearing" over the fence, now hes ok. Quite worrying for a while..
Moto3 - Salom must have a monster pain threshold, there were reports he broke a collar bone Sat am..splendid effort. You have to feel for Vinales, even though there was a comical element to him giving his broken bike a kicking.
Moto2 - Great ride by Scotty Redding, when you see him and the midgets on the podium, you realise the disadvantage he has.
Moto GP - Terrific race for 3rd, think we`ll get more of the same next time with Bradl making it a 4 way
Report Zazu October 1, 2012 5:01 PM BST
did my conkers again with no rain on the saturday Cry

proper race track so proper racing....

was one of the best moto3 races ive seen.

usually moto2 madness. Marc Marquez is rapidly approaching my favourite rider status. Considering his championship position duelling with Iannone was just brilliant Cool

I want JLo to DNF soon. Boring just watching him follow Pedrosa round. I hope Ducati is quick next year otherwise the class will be dire Mischief
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com