Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
fkqmz
09 Sep 12 14:01
| Topic/replies: 3,313 | Blogger: fkqmz's blog
Vettel's drive through for his move on Alonso today. I made a point of watching Vettel's normal line on another lap later on and he took his normal line on that lap when alonso was run off the track. It's alonso's prerogative to move around vettel's normal line and if he chooses to do that at Curva Grande, its going to be dangerous. Whats vettel meant to do, jump out of the way just because Alonso's behind him and its a fast corner. bulls hit! i don't care what Hill, Davidson, Brundle et al are saying, this was a shocking penalty which smacks of hypocracy after what alonso did to di resta on the first lap! looks like the Ferrari International Assistance is back in force!
Pause Switch to Standard View The worst Steward decision of the year
Show More
Report bb66 September 9, 2012 4:10 PM BST
such decisions mark the end of racingCry
Report GPT September 9, 2012 4:16 PM BST
You really are out of touch fzqmstinky,perfectly correct decision get over it.
Report Virgin September 9, 2012 6:15 PM BST
Just watched it Lap 26

seems a risky move to me

Alonso took his chances ...didn't work out but both still running so no harm done (imo) ....
Report Virgin September 9, 2012 6:15 PM BST
^ Drive through harsh (imo)
Report Virgin September 9, 2012 6:21 PM BST
... and Alonso passes Vettel on Lap 29 before the drive through penalty awarded Crazy pointless penalty from Alonso's point of view (race points unknown at this point) no sky Sad
Report Virgin September 9, 2012 6:44 PM BST
So now I have hindsight ....  Vettel's DNF

I imagine Alonso would have preffered either a faster decisions during the race (not after he'd passed Vettel Crazy) or a next race penalty to do even more damage to Vettel's chances ....
Report f1 fan September 9, 2012 7:51 PM BST
a crime against ferrari on italian soil .. definate nono

or in todays case they just invented one.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com