Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
RalphZ1
31 Aug 12 13:48
| Topic/replies: 5 | Blogger: RalphZ1's blog
I think the last Laps do not count, because they where made in the second round after time was beeing at 0:00:00

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 9
By:
mande
When: 31 Aug 12 13:50
Interesting to see official results. Pic and Ricciardo surely started their timed laps after the checkered flag was out.
By:
SamH_123
When: 31 Aug 12 13:56
Pic 1st in official times... see the f1 website

I don't understand the rule then, they can set a time from the pits??  I don't blame the market for not believing it!
By:
mande
When: 31 Aug 12 14:04
Maybe F1 didn't want empty results sheet and counted those late laps. Layed some 1.01 for Pic. Not a bad bet, thought there was a good chance to have timed laps erased because they were started after checkered.
By:
SamH_123
When: 31 Aug 12 14:23
I just watched the end of the session again mande on the F1 2012 mobile app.
You're right, it's not even close, Pic crosses the line for his winning lap at least a minute after the chequered flag falls!!  Betfair market still suspended...

Bet 365 paid out my 67p on Pic at 400/1 almost instantly and just after voiding my other losing bets (thinking there were no times set I'm guessing..)  so lucky ha..
By:
mande
When: 31 Aug 12 15:03
"It tells you all you need to know about a washed out second practice session at Spa on Friday afternoon that the first timed lap came three minutes after the chequered flag fell." (http://www.formula1.com/news/)

Best laps were well under 3 minutes and Pic and Ricciardo were among last drivers to finish their timed laps at least half minutes after Maldonado who were first to record timed lap.
By:
SamH_123
When: 31 Aug 12 15:14
http://f1weather.com/2012/08/31/belgian-grand-prix-weather-2012-friday-review-saturday-forecast/#comment-659

some are pretty certain all the times were too late including me.
don't think you're winning your lay though, it's either Pic or void IMO
By:
mande
When: 31 Aug 12 15:27
yeah, probably all timed laps were started late. if there is no time at all then I think the winner is first driver who started any kind of lap, probably rosberg who were at the top of the standings before any timed laps were made.

Anyways I was pretty certain when I laid Pic that he is credited as winner but nearly no-risk at all for high reward.
By:
mr clene
When: 31 Aug 12 16:54
any answer to this

b365 paid out on PIC what happened with betfair?
By:
SamH_123
When: 31 Aug 12 17:02
Betfair just paid out on Pic in last 20mins
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel