Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
worcesterwilly
21 Aug 12 11:57
| Topic/replies: 7,015 | Blogger: worcesterwilly's blog
Amongst all the antiseptic new circuits and the Go Kart tracks being introduced in the past decade SPA stands alone as the GREATEST REMAINING F1 track with only Monza any where near the driving test of man and machine that Spa delivers.....

If you only ever go to ONE F1 race in your life - make it SPA and marvel at the track and its surroundings.....

The weather in the Ardennes always makes this race doubly unpredictable and despite the fact that it is the longest lap in the Calender and the long uphill straight pure horse power does not guarantee you victory here....

IMHO you could do a lot worse than have a speculative punt on either Raikkonnen or Grosjean as the Renault seems the perfet wet and dry package for this venue and as a lively outsider this track has long suited the characteristics of the Force India!

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 67
By:
Zazu
When: 21 Aug 12 13:12
The race isnt until 2nd September

Ive liked the look of Lotus for ages but raikkonens price is a joke. 5/1 general with a bit of 6/1 available Mischief

absolutely done my conkers over the weekend on the football and motogp so will just be having a small bet on Perez at 100/1 Cool
By:
GPT
When: 21 Aug 12 13:43
Trouble is littewilly your IMHO doesn't count for jack sh1t as you don't have a clue about F1.
PS Monaco is the one GP to go to IMHO.
By:
fkqmz
When: 21 Aug 12 15:50
Monaco is for self righteous toffs (like GPT)
Spa is for value seeking race fans. If anyones going this year, hang round the paddock entrance at the end of friday. when the 'guards' disappear at about six o clock just walk in. I managed to get away with it for half an hour before someone realised i wasnt meant to be there and kicked me out. the porsche passock was even better, i was actually able to walk up to the garages within touching distance of the cars before i got booted out Laugh Didnt see anyone interesting though Sad
By:
GPT
When: 22 Aug 12 10:44
Monaco is for the beautiful people Spa is more suited to peasants like fzqmstinky and littlewillyLaugh
By:
fkqmz
When: 22 Aug 12 13:59
yes beautiful people like Charles & Camilla and Z-list celebs wearing too much fake tan and make-up.
Give me belting rain and no facilities all day long! Cool
By:
worcesterwilly
When: 22 Aug 12 15:52
GPT - are you Nicole Scherzinger's tampon.....sorry used tampon?
By:
SamH_123
When: 22 Aug 12 23:20
I'm laying Raikonnen and backing Hamilton

not necessarily going to keep the liabilities but hopefully the fps should suit me as well
By:
bb66
When: 01 Sep 12 09:54
what's the weather forecast for Sunday? Surely they won't have much knowledge for tyre management in a dry race?
By:
Virgin
When: 01 Sep 12 12:02
Webber & Rosberg 5 place grid penalties
By:
Virgin
When: 01 Sep 12 12:44
Zazu    looking likely good luck ....
By:
Zazu
When: 01 Sep 12 13:14
saubers p2 and p 5 Cool
By:
Virgin
When: 02 Sep 12 11:26
Maldanado PENALTY starts 6th for impeding in Qualifying ....
By:
ocukstinky
When: 02 Sep 12 11:45

Aug 22, 2012 -- 8:59AM, fkqmz wrote:

yes beautiful people like Charles & Camilla and Z-list celebs wearing too much fake tan and make-up. Give me belting rain and no facilities all day long!

And David Seaman's ex-next-door neighbour's best friend's ex-fiancee's cousin who was in Celeb Big Brother or some nonsense.

Did you do Perez zazu? GL if you did, cracking shout. Fancy a bit of Fat John at 33s.

By:
Virgin
When: 02 Sep 12 11:47
Fat John  Confused
By:
ocukstinky
When: 02 Sep 12 11:48
Grosjean, Gros = fat in french, jean = john. Fat John! Cool
By:
Virgin
When: 02 Sep 12 11:49
Very Cryptic Laugh
By:
ocukstinky
When: 02 Sep 12 11:51
If he keeps it on the track that is, a few off track moments yesterday but the Lotus certainly has pace around here, Raikkonen's won here 4 times so 3s on him is maybe a touch short because Button was SO fast yesterday. Seems like the kinda track that Grosjean will either bin it first lap or finish on the podium.
By:
stevie_p
When: 02 Sep 12 11:55
regardless of the price , if kimi can do what hes done in a lot of races this year , have loads of pace in the latter stages then this race is set up for him.
his team mate is a fancy price too
By:
ocukstinky
When: 02 Sep 12 11:56
Exactly why I picked him, they've been pretty even across the season and if he keeps it in one piece through la source then he can charge later on like he's done many times. Kimi just cant ever seem to get his nose in front.
By:
Virgin
When: 02 Sep 12 12:01
Small Kamui Kobayashi First Lap Leader Shocked gl

a wider entry into turn 1 and a cutback under Button Silly
By:
ocukstinky
When: 02 Sep 12 12:03
What odds? GL
By:
Virgin
9.8 Plain
By:
ocukstinky
Woah Koba's brakes!
By:
ocukstinky
When: 02 Sep 12 12:04
JUMP START SURELY?!
By:
Virgin
Carnage Crazy
By:
ocukstinky
Carnage! Maldonado jump start, Hamilton/Grosjean/Alonso OUT
By:
ocukstinky
When: 02 Sep 12 12:07

Sep 2, 2012 -- 6:51AM, ocukstinky wrote:

If he keeps it on the track that is, a few off track moments yesterday but the Lotus certainly has pace around here, Raikkonen's won here 4 times so 3s on him is maybe a touch short because Button was SO fast yesterday. Seems like the kinda track that Grosjean will either bin it first lap or finish on the podium.

Well, I was kinda right..

By:
Virgin
When: 02 Sep 12 12:09
Alonso very lucky on replay ....
By:
ocukstinky
When: 02 Sep 12 12:11
Very very lucky. Passenger in all that and lucky not to flip/lose his head.
By:
stevie_p
When: 02 Sep 12 12:14
well my speculative bets on perez and grosjean worked well :(
By:
ocukstinky
When: 02 Sep 12 12:15
Unlucky that stevie, not often you see first corner crashes any more but that was a big one. SC coming in, Kovalainen in the points! :D
By:
Virgin
When: 02 Sep 12 12:19
Sector 2/3 times not working here Confused

anyone else Confused
By:
Virgin
When: 02 Sep 12 12:19
Got them now Happy
By:
GPT
When: 02 Sep 12 12:20
Ban coming up for the Frog taxi driver methinks.
Brainless stuff.
By:
ocukstinky
When: 02 Sep 12 12:25
When he's good, he's good. When he's all over the place on Friday/Saturday you can tell he's going to do that in the race. Still got a lot to learn.
By:
Virgin
When: 02 Sep 12 12:25
1000.00     Nico HulkenbergShocked        £89

into 25.00 Shocked
By:
ocukstinky
When: 02 Sep 12 12:27
My live timing won't even bloody load :/
By:
ocukstinky
When: 02 Sep 12 12:28
MSC up to 3rd.
By:
stevie_p
When: 02 Sep 12 12:30
schumi is saving me , had a £5 at 120 on the 1st corner when he got to 5th.
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com