Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
GPT
29 Jul 12 14:00
| Topic/replies: 2,577 | Blogger: GPT's blog
LaughLaughLaugh
Pause Switch to Standard View Where are littlwilly and fzqmstinky?
Show More
Report ocukstinky July 29, 2012 3:25 PM BST
I've been here all day you fxcking clown Laugh
Report ocukstinky July 29, 2012 3:29 PM BST
I don't run away, sulk, hide, complain to my mum that my boyfriend didnt win like you Laugh
Report f1 fan July 29, 2012 3:35 PM BST
did ocukstinky have a bet on his new best mates today - Folponso or Pastor CrashDeCarNow?
Report ocukstinky July 29, 2012 3:38 PM BST
You clearly didn't read the Hungary thread, I actually tipped Hamilton to win. Fking idiots Cry
Report f1 fan July 29, 2012 7:13 PM BST
well done ocukstinky,

can't see what made you tip the quickest, most tallented driver in f1 to win now that he's got a competative car,  especially as he was odds and totaly dominated qualy and 2/3 practice sessions?

if you have any more tips based on your superior knowledge let me know and maybe i can give up my paper round Excited
Report ocukstinky July 30, 2012 11:44 AM BST
Tipped Maldonado to win in Barcelona at 10/1 and for pole at 50/1 Laugh
Tipped Maldonado e-w for pole in Valencia and came 3rd at 25/1 Laugh
Tipped Hamilton in Hungary at 5/6 and won Laugh

How often do you post your bets BEFORE a race, never Laugh
Probably tipped others but these spring to mind Cool
Report ocukstinky July 30, 2012 11:51 AM BST
Some of us actually bet based on knowledge not blind faith, doubt you, GPT, taylor's world (dribbling chunt) havehad a single bet all season.. why? Because you know FOOK ALL, keep tipping Hamilton and you might win once or twice in a season Laugh
Report fkqmz July 30, 2012 12:20 PM BST
taylors world, where has he gone ? LaughLaughLaugh
Report ocukstinky July 30, 2012 12:26 PM BST
Gone back to primary school to learn how to spell Laugh
Report worcesterwilly July 30, 2012 1:25 PM BST
what a complete and utter t o 4 4 e r you are gpt

p r i c k

the half breed wins the annual f1 go kart race on f1's boring go kart track and you appear like the t o 4 4 e r  you are

Just about as predicatble and boring as the usual hungarian peddle car fest...

yawn
Report fkqmz July 30, 2012 2:59 PM BST
Laugh legendary seethe, calm down willie, shammy did ok yesterday and the irony of britain winning everything except the olympics is quite comical. he isn't going to win the championship and he is always going to be regarded as a driver who never quite realised his potential. RELAX Cool
Report f1 fan August 5, 2012 10:54 AM BST
ocukstinky,

who said a i keep backing lewis with blind faith?

i won plenty on f1 before the first race got underway. layed vettel at just over evens to £k's, then backed him after the aussie qualt at 5's. all green, cannot loose.

since then i just have small interest bets, laying 'pastor crashthecarnow' to not get any points, as you'll know theres been a few wining lays there. little bets on lewis getting points etc... don't need big bets as i'm happy with winnings so far. bet quite a bit during racing greening, winning regardle of lewis results. theres a few packages out there to assist in greening suh as betangel.

so unlike ocukstinky i dont feel the need to see who wins then support them.
Report ocukstinky August 5, 2012 2:53 PM BST
So of the bets highlighted above, I've "supported" both of them have I? I don't particularly support anyone any more, I'm a fan of the sport in general. I have five different shirts, a Ferrari 2012 shirt, a Lotus 2012 shirt, a Red Bull 2009 shirt, a Red Bull 2011 shirt and a Kimi Raikkonen Ferrari 2009 shirt. I started watching F1 in 97 and suppored Ferrari as a kid so naturally I'm going to side more with them but I love to see people like Perez surprising and challenging for wins as in Malaysia etc.
Report ocukstinky August 5, 2012 2:54 PM BST
And plenty of die cast minichamps cars, particular fave is Mansell's 92 Williams Cool
Report catflmasppo August 5, 2012 11:29 PM BST
I've not got shirts or models, my only memorabilia is gp tickets from Spa  97, Austria 98 (Schumacher crashed on the first bend - tee hee), magny cours 2000, silverstone 2009 (courtesy of Betfair) and monza last year.

I got into f1 during the 94/95 seasons fascinated by our Damon heroicly jousting with the sausage munching cheat and f1 is really what got me into betting.  So in a strange way I have schumacher's dastardly lack of sportsmanship to thank for my career here.  Thanks, Michael.
Report ocukstinky August 7, 2012 6:44 PM BST
I might be wrong but at Austria 98 Schumacher didn't crash at the first corner but at the second the 2 Mclaren's hit each other and Salo came along and belted DC's front wing, but they still finished 1st and 2nd?
Report catflappo August 7, 2012 10:20 PM BST
Well spotted, it was 2000.  Now I've got to figure out when I went to magny cours Excited
Report catflappo August 7, 2012 10:22 PM BST
Report catflappo August 7, 2012 10:25 PM BST
Silverstone was 2008.

My brain used to work.....
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com