Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
f1 fan
25 Jun 12 16:45
| Topic/replies: 181 | Blogger: f1 fan's blog
for the second time in his short time in f1 he rams lewis out of the race and gets a poxy 20 second penalty when he was 10th anyway.

maybe f1 should take some rules from horse racing and disqualify / ban the cheats.
Pause Switch to Standard View Venezuelan cash test dummy does it...
Show More
Report ocukstinky June 25, 2012 5:50 PM BST
If that was the case McLaren wouldn't exist and poois would be out of a job, he'd be sweeping the streets Laugh
Report f1 fan June 25, 2012 6:02 PM BST
so mclaen are cheats.....

your talking so much poop
Report Zazu June 25, 2012 6:55 PM BST
looked worse than it was so penalty seems fair to me. no way was hamilton letting him round the outside after he was humbled earlier in the race by Grosjean Cool
Report f1 fan June 25, 2012 8:51 PM BST
even if hamilton had let him back on the track in front of him, pastor would have gained an advantage by running of the track and then would have to give the place back anyway, the hot headed angry crasy test dummy should have realised the place was his for the taking, and take lewis a corner or two later.
Report catflappo June 26, 2012 9:47 AM BST
Lewis should have realised the same thing and got out of his way
Report ocukstinky June 26, 2012 1:14 PM BST

Jun 25, 2012 -- 12:02PM, f1 fan wrote:

so mclaen are cheats.....your talking so much poop

The Formula One espionage controversy, also known as "Spygate," or "Stepneygate" involves allegations that the McLaren Formula One team was passed confidential technical information from the Ferrari team, and that the Renault F1 team was passed confidential technical information from the McLaren team. On 13 September, the FIA hearing imposed a penalty for illicitly collecting and holding information from Ferrari to confer a dishonest and fraudulent sporting advantage upon McLaren. The penalty consisted of exclusion from and withdrawal of all points awarded to McLaren in all rounds of the 2007 Constructors' Championship, a record fine of $100 million (less the TV and travel income lost as a result of the points deduction),

Yeah, poop

Report fkqmz June 26, 2012 5:06 PM BST
Laugh seething mugs Laugh

it was always the case that lewis drives in a kind of 'im putting my car here and if you want to crash, thats up to you' style. its just the last couple of years he's found that massa and maldonado are actually willing to crashinto him and he's suffering massively Laugh now a mature driver would look at this and change his style accordingly, Kimi Raikkonen got slated for being too cautious on overtaking moves but he passed maldonado and hamilton without either of them taking him out because he was patient and did the job properly. But not lewis - he will continue to drive aggressively, get punted off by morons, sit around crying about it and not win any more championships. Laugh idiot

btw what a 'cash test dummy' some kind of QA for the royal mint? stop seething and type properly!
Report catflappo June 27, 2012 1:00 PM BST
Looks like whitmarsh agrees with me

http://www.clubcall.com/formula-1/whitmarsh-warns-hamilton-over-tactics-1441033.html
Report f1 fan June 28, 2012 4:00 PM BST
well ocukstinky, how about the other well known cheats,

"nelson, please hit the wall so alonso can win" - alonso (golden boy) no penalty

"massa - alonso if faster than you, do you understand", most blatant disregard and breach of the rule and insult to all sporting fans around the world that there has ever been. - Alonso - no penalty, ferrari - a small fine (bought a win).

2007, kimi won wdc by 1 point, 3 cars ahead of lewis were guilty of a fuel infringment, no team dsq'd. Lewis had fuel infringment and he gets 24 place penalty.

no consistency from stewards, making a mockery of the sport. bernies favs will never be penalised.
Report f1 fan June 28, 2012 4:03 PM BST
Looks like whitmarsh agrees with me

http://www.clubcall.com/formula-1/whitmarsh-warns-hamilton-over-tactics-1441033.html

translated in "MALDONADO IS A CRASH TEST DUMMY", he agreas with me to, and of course the original post on this topic
Report Vettel_is_cr4p June 28, 2012 4:40 PM BST
I asume the original title of this post was a typing error and was supposed to say "crash" and i do like fkqmz's funny comments, however as he does not get paid to drive, Williams get paid for having him he may also become a "cash test dummy" aswell.

if he wasn't such an angry driver then he would have picked up a massive load of point for williams so he could be testing the cash. as far as fkqmz's comments on hamilton being too agresive, imo the best time in f1 was the prost-senna-mansel era, none of which i would add got where they were by driving round nicey-nicey and moving out the way of the others. i dont like the new sport which basicaly means move over when you see another car in your mirrors, bring back the agressive driving. alonso-hamilton-shumi(mk2) going wheel to wheel without having to analise 3000 rules for each turn of the wheel.... if only ....
Report fkqmz June 29, 2012 4:35 PM BST
2007, kimi won wdc by 1 point, 3 cars ahead of lewis were guilty of a fuel infringment, no team dsq'd. Lewis had fuel infringment and he gets 24 place penalty.

LaughLaughLaugh this is the funniest thing i've read for ages. f1mug you are bitter twisted and clueless LaughLaughLaugh
Report ocukstinky June 29, 2012 4:37 PM BST

Jun 28, 2012 -- 10:00AM, f1 fan wrote:

well ocukstinky, how about the other well known cheats,"nelson, please hit the wall so alonso can win" - alonso (golden boy) no penalty"massa - alonso if faster than you, do you understand", most blatant disregard and breach of the rule and insult to all sporting fans around the world that there has ever been. - Alonso - no penalty, ferrari - a small fine (bought a win).2007, kimi won wdc by 1 point, 3 cars ahead of lewis were guilty of a fuel infringment, no team dsq'd. Lewis had fuel infringment and he gets 24 place penalty.no consistency from stewards, making a mockery of the sport. bernies favs will never be penalised.

So blinkered it's incredible. Briatore banned from any FIA sanctioned event FOR LIFE not a big enough punishment? Pat Symonds fired and banned for 5 years IIRC? Aww lewis didnt get something go his way, are those tears? Cry

Report GPT June 30, 2012 6:18 AM BST
Good to see fmqstinky back posting as one,perhaps having paid $30m for his drive Maldonado thinks he also bought the tracks.
Report catflappo June 30, 2012 8:54 AM BST
Two scenarios, Lewis and Pastor fighting for position in equally matched cars.  Lewis did the right thing and Maldonado entirely at fault. Second scenario, Maldonado in a car 3 secs a lap faster and understandably (but also wrongly) expects Lewis to let him past. Lewis did the wrong thing (so did Maldonado) and lost a 4th place defending a 3rd that he was never going to get.  Lewis' first mistake of the season, I hope it doesn't upset his mindset which has been so improved this season.
Report f1 fan July 8, 2012 3:10 PM BST
so i dont know what im talking about,

today the crash test dummy took out yet another car.

how many is it this year now?

4 + out of 9 races?

time to ban the cheat....
Report ocukstinky July 16, 2012 12:37 PM BST
Cheat LaughLaugh

Big difference between cheats (mclaren LOL) and someone who clearly cant drive, you seem to have forgotten for his first 5 years in F1 hamilton went round ramming everyone just to get his own way yet you weren't calling for him to be banned LaughLaugh
Report fkqmz July 16, 2012 3:25 PM BST
tbh i think there's a lot of knees jerking around here, how long is it since this forum coined the phrase 'sebcrashtian vettel'. Yeah now he's a double world champion and looks every inch the most talented racer on the grid. Maldonado has shown he has proper speed, enough to be a solid plodder in F1 for another 5 years or so. He's not like say Sato for example who always crashed and was slow to boot. I think he'll come good Wink
Report GPT July 18, 2012 7:02 PM BST
No Vettel doesn't look the most talented driverWink,we can see this year without a massive car advatage how average he is
Report f1 fan July 19, 2012 9:46 AM BST
ok the ocukstinky, can you post a link to youtube video of lewis ramming someone?

he's made a few over ambitious moves which didn't work, ie: passing jenson in canada last year, the monaco hairpin moves, lewiv -v- massa over and over again etc. but i would'nt call any of them ramming, if the moves had worked out even fkqmz would be calling him a hero.... well ok, maybe not.

ramming is more line :-

schumi taking out hill
schumi taking out villeneuve
pastor taking out hamilton

schumi had no choice, try it or loose the title, cant blame him, but paster was in a car much quicker than lewis, he had nothing to gain and everything to loose. every f1 driver needs a fighting spirit, but that was just one angry ba$t@rd, just listen to what perez said about him.

its nice to see my nickname of 'sebcrashtion' has been remembered by fkqmz, i suspect if he has another 1 or 2 seasons in a car that doesn't keep him at the front we will see it again. (like we have with lewis)
Report ocukstinky July 19, 2012 5:13 PM BST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnCsG0DlXkU

Laugh
Report fkqmz July 22, 2012 10:13 PM BST
oc i hope that Canada 08, if its not, insert link to Canada 08  LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

wishful thinking to say the least Laugh vettel is class and you cant get away from it, not as good as alonso i accept but better than shammy. maldonado (the subject of this thread!!!!!) is not in their league, i repeat, he can be a solid plodder in F1 for a little while, he's better than some are making out here, but he's no worldbeater.
Report ocukstinky July 23, 2012 2:09 PM BST
Of course it's Canada 08, the race all his bum-boys seem to forget Laugh
Report f1 fan July 26, 2012 4:26 PM BST
canada 08 was clearly a stupid lack of concentration, not a deliberate ramming move as were the ones i mentioned, so you had to trawl back 4 years and you failed to find one.

many others have made those sort of errors too, such as webber hitting the back of hekki and taking off, but no one drags that up every other day.

there will be an official name for the problem that you have, fkqmz will google it and enlighten us all i expect, i simply call it the 'man utd' syndrome, love them or hate them, its for the same reason, there the best.

and the reason for the personal insults from ocukstinky is because i'm right and he knows it and can't justify the cr4p he talks.
Report f1 fan July 26, 2012 4:32 PM BST
and one more thing ocukstinky, the car that hit the back of hamilton in the pit lane in canada 08 was .....

dont know, cant remember, two guys, same offence you remember hamiltons error .....

when the best make mistakes it more memorable.Happy
Report ocukstinky July 29, 2012 10:07 AM BST
"so you had to trawl back 4 years and you failed to find one."

JUST LIKE YOU BEEN TRAWLING BACK 4 YEARS TO HIS LAST SUCCESS BAHAHAHAHAH LaughLaugh
Report ocukstinky July 29, 2012 10:08 AM BST
And without looking, it was Rosberg.
Report f1 fan July 29, 2012 12:17 PM BST
was canada 2012 realy 4 years ago.... how time flies
Report f1 fan July 29, 2012 12:18 PM BST
was canada 2012 realy 4 years ago.... how time flies
Report ocukstinky July 29, 2012 12:33 PM BST
On about world championships lad, you'll drag up anything against vettel etc to support yourself so why not Laugh
Report catflappo July 29, 2012 1:10 PM BST
1.45 after 3 laps!!
Report f1 fan July 29, 2012 3:20 PM BST
well ocukstink, he's won a drivers title more recently than alonso,  so what does that prove other than your still dribbling a load of bs.
Report f1 fan July 29, 2012 3:22 PM BST
and back to the tread subject....

.... another race another penalty .....

pastor should apply for busters job in mythbusters
Report ocukstinky July 29, 2012 3:25 PM BST
What actually happened with him and di resta? Flicked the live timing screen up at the time and something happened.
Report fkqmz July 30, 2012 12:24 PM BST
fair one for me this, maldonado slides into the sid eof di resta and forces him off the track. of course in all reality this is a racing incident but in modern F1, its a drivethrough!
Report fkqmz July 30, 2012 12:26 PM BST
oh and one note f1fan, canada 08 WAS scandalous from hamilton as he clearly swerves to avoid his mate (kubica) and hit his title rival (raikkonen). without any doubt he'd be getting a penalty for this if it happened now....
Report f1 fan August 1, 2012 8:34 PM BST
just watched again on youtube, it looks like he swerves to avoid both but it was too late.

if he swerved toward kubica and avioded him he would have hit a concrete wall, if he swerves toward kimi and avoids him he would have got through the gap.

what would your decision have been in that situation with 0.01 of a second to decide.
wall or gap? no brainer realy isnt it.
Report fkqmz August 2, 2012 4:42 PM BST
Laugh i dont you seriously any more, how you can watch that video and come to any other conclusion than that it was deliberate is beyond me! tinted specs of the highest degree! Laugh
Report f1 fan August 2, 2012 8:45 PM BST
to the god of all f1 knowledge (fkqmz)

having $crewed up, didn't notice the lights and having to take avoiding action
what would YOU have done :-

a) aim for the gap
   b) aim for the concrete wall
   c) stay straight and not atempt to avoid a crash

select a,b,c he wasn't driving kitt, he didn't have the option to jump.
Report fkqmz August 3, 2012 10:38 AM BST
you fkn thick ****, are you even watching the video, there's no gap there. what should he have done? NOTICE THE LIGHTS IN THE FIRST PLACE Laugh a professional driver who cant see lights, joke!
Report f1 fan August 4, 2012 6:01 PM BST
he's a f1 world champion
he's beat god (alonso) in like for like machine, only man ever to do this
in just 5 and a half seasons hes had over 10% of mclarens wins, well over 10% of their pole positions are down to him, and mclaren are the 2nd most successful team ever in f1.
quite some achevement.

sorry mate but the stats prove he's a great, your full of $h!tand green with envy.

cant be ar$ed with the subject any more.
Report ocukstinky August 5, 2012 2:55 PM BST
Lets be fair, McLaren fecked Alonso over.
Report catflmasppo August 5, 2012 11:19 PM BST
I think being matched by a rookie got to alonso that year, it wouldn't happen again.  I think Lewis is a great driver but alonso would beat him in equal machinery now.
Report fkqmz August 6, 2012 4:29 PM BST
he's a f1 world champion
ok i concede he's on a par with damon hill, jacques villeneuve and all the other 1 hit wonders

he's beat god (alonso) in like for like machine, only man ever to do this
please stop citing this as evidence that hamilton is good. this topic has been discussed to death and your side has lost, alonso was screwed over, it wasnt a level paying field. hamilton needed favourable treatment to "win". continuing to cite this is now merely conceding that you dont have any further arguments and have to keep referring back to something that happened 5 years ago.

in just 5 and a half seasons hes had over 10% of mclarens wins, well over 10% of their pole positions are down to him, and mclaren are the 2nd most successful team ever in f1.
quite some achevement.

so why does he only have 1 championship? answer; cause he's a fking FAILURE. your stats, rather than showing that hamilton is "great", are in fact showing that he's massively underacheiving. 09 and 11 he never had the car to challenge but 07 and 10, they should have been his championships and he blew them both, no amount of stats and bullsh!t can sweep this FACT under the carpet.

now go and pick the sand out of your ears you ignorant fk!
Report f1 fan August 6, 2012 9:18 PM BST
alonso was screwed over
Report f1 fan August 6, 2012 9:41 PM BST
sorry, presses post reply by mistake, fat fingers on a touch screen is a pain.

anyway as i was saying, alonso was screwed over Laugh

alonso went crying to dennis cos he wanted no.1 treatment, this was the only way he could win. he does not have the ability to beat people fair and square, well in hamiltons case anyway that is why alonso is now at a team that will scr£w one of their own drivers in every way possible to help alonso.

alonso wasn't given no.1 status at mclaren because he did not show he was good enough. pure and simple he was a letdown for mclaren, and then to top it all he tried to blackmail ron denis with the emails over ferrari tec data, he then went to renault and the crashed nelson to get alonso a win, then he goes to ferrari and the message "alonso is faster than you" which will haunt massa for life (whats massa done since he was told to move over for alonso) that comment ruined the rest of his carrer.

cheating appears to be alonso's shaddow.

put alonso in a team where his team mate is allowed to compete then he shows his true colours, and that is what he couldn't stand.

you appear to be blinded by your hate for hamilton, may be because he's black, may be because he's british, or may be because he's the best, i don't know and dont realy care, however many expert will say you can only truly compare an f1 driver with his team mate, thats what i've done, the facts are simple, hamilton beat him and you can't stand that fact.

is vettel a better driver than webber? i would say yes, but so would the stats.
is pastor crashthecarnow better than bruno? hurts to say it but yes, but too hot headed

you see its easier to compare team mates, yet when lewis beat alonso you make every excuse in the book to support alonso, like he's had a hard time of it.
Report fkqmz August 8, 2012 12:00 PM BST
anyway as i was saying, alonso was screwed over Laugh

and right here is where your problem lies. they had to install an FIA steward to ensure equality between team mates. This is the ONLY time this has ever happened. the fact that you laugh at the suggestion alonso was disadvantaged is clear proof that it is YOU who is the blinkered one. carping on and on and on about 2007 is all you can ever do. why didnt hamilton win the 2010 championship f1 fan? after spa he had the others at his mercy and proceeded to bin the championship by crashing out of 2 races - both incidents that were his fault. why would he does this if he's the best driver in the world?
Report f1 fan August 8, 2012 6:45 PM BST
your are correct for once, 2010 lewis lost the championship by making mistakes.

not blinkered, just able to see the obvious.

2007 was a while ago, and it is worth mentioning because it was the last time we ever saw and ever will see alonso race in like for like machinery against another world class driver. we will never again see alonso race his team mate.

and the fia installed stewards to ensure equality between team mates!!!!!

"massa, alonso if faster than you, do you understand the message"Confused

and from that message we can see that the fia don't give a damn about equaity between team mates when its in alonso's favour or at ferrari.
Report GPT August 13, 2012 3:30 PM BST
http://www.crash.net/f1/video/182818/1/maldonados_caracus_demo_crash_gaff.html
Laugh
Report f1 fan August 14, 2012 9:56 AM BST
LaughLaughLaugh i wouldn't even trust pastor to push frank around LaughLaughLaugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com