Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
f1 fan
25 Jun 12 16:45
| Topic/replies: 181 | Blogger: f1 fan's blog
for the second time in his short time in f1 he rams lewis out of the race and gets a poxy 20 second penalty when he was 10th anyway.

maybe f1 should take some rules from horse racing and disqualify / ban the cheats.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 50
By:
ocukstinky
When: 25 Jun 12 16:50
If that was the case McLaren wouldn't exist and poois would be out of a job, he'd be sweeping the streets Laugh
By:
f1 fan
When: 25 Jun 12 17:02
so mclaen are cheats.....

your talking so much poop
By:
Zazu
When: 25 Jun 12 17:55
looked worse than it was so penalty seems fair to me. no way was hamilton letting him round the outside after he was humbled earlier in the race by Grosjean Cool
By:
f1 fan
When: 25 Jun 12 19:51
even if hamilton had let him back on the track in front of him, pastor would have gained an advantage by running of the track and then would have to give the place back anyway, the hot headed angry crasy test dummy should have realised the place was his for the taking, and take lewis a corner or two later.
By:
catflappo
When: 26 Jun 12 08:47
Lewis should have realised the same thing and got out of his way
By:
ocukstinky
When: 26 Jun 12 12:14

Jun 25, 2012 -- 12:02PM, f1 fan wrote:

so mclaen are cheats.....your talking so much poop

The Formula One espionage controversy, also known as "Spygate," or "Stepneygate" involves allegations that the McLaren Formula One team was passed confidential technical information from the Ferrari team, and that the Renault F1 team was passed confidential technical information from the McLaren team. On 13 September, the FIA hearing imposed a penalty for illicitly collecting and holding information from Ferrari to confer a dishonest and fraudulent sporting advantage upon McLaren. The penalty consisted of exclusion from and withdrawal of all points awarded to McLaren in all rounds of the 2007 Constructors' Championship, a record fine of $100 million (less the TV and travel income lost as a result of the points deduction),

Yeah, poop

By:
fkqmz
When: 26 Jun 12 16:06
Laugh seething mugs Laugh

it was always the case that lewis drives in a kind of 'im putting my car here and if you want to crash, thats up to you' style. its just the last couple of years he's found that massa and maldonado are actually willing to crashinto him and he's suffering massively Laugh now a mature driver would look at this and change his style accordingly, Kimi Raikkonen got slated for being too cautious on overtaking moves but he passed maldonado and hamilton without either of them taking him out because he was patient and did the job properly. But not lewis - he will continue to drive aggressively, get punted off by morons, sit around crying about it and not win any more championships. Laugh idiot

btw what a 'cash test dummy' some kind of QA for the royal mint? stop seething and type properly!
By:
catflappo
When: 27 Jun 12 12:00
Looks like whitmarsh agrees with me

http://www.clubcall.com/formula-1/whitmarsh-warns-hamilton-over-tactics-1441033.html
By:
f1 fan
When: 28 Jun 12 15:00
well ocukstinky, how about the other well known cheats,

"nelson, please hit the wall so alonso can win" - alonso (golden boy) no penalty

"massa - alonso if faster than you, do you understand", most blatant disregard and breach of the rule and insult to all sporting fans around the world that there has ever been. - Alonso - no penalty, ferrari - a small fine (bought a win).

2007, kimi won wdc by 1 point, 3 cars ahead of lewis were guilty of a fuel infringment, no team dsq'd. Lewis had fuel infringment and he gets 24 place penalty.

no consistency from stewards, making a mockery of the sport. bernies favs will never be penalised.
By:
f1 fan
When: 28 Jun 12 15:03
Looks like whitmarsh agrees with me

http://www.clubcall.com/formula-1/whitmarsh-warns-hamilton-over-tactics-1441033.html

translated in "MALDONADO IS A CRASH TEST DUMMY", he agreas with me to, and of course the original post on this topic
By:
Vettel_is_cr4p
When: 28 Jun 12 15:40
I asume the original title of this post was a typing error and was supposed to say "crash" and i do like fkqmz's funny comments, however as he does not get paid to drive, Williams get paid for having him he may also become a "cash test dummy" aswell.

if he wasn't such an angry driver then he would have picked up a massive load of point for williams so he could be testing the cash. as far as fkqmz's comments on hamilton being too agresive, imo the best time in f1 was the prost-senna-mansel era, none of which i would add got where they were by driving round nicey-nicey and moving out the way of the others. i dont like the new sport which basicaly means move over when you see another car in your mirrors, bring back the agressive driving. alonso-hamilton-shumi(mk2) going wheel to wheel without having to analise 3000 rules for each turn of the wheel.... if only ....
By:
fkqmz
When: 29 Jun 12 15:35
2007, kimi won wdc by 1 point, 3 cars ahead of lewis were guilty of a fuel infringment, no team dsq'd. Lewis had fuel infringment and he gets 24 place penalty.

LaughLaughLaugh this is the funniest thing i've read for ages. f1mug you are bitter twisted and clueless LaughLaughLaugh
By:
ocukstinky
When: 29 Jun 12 15:37

Jun 28, 2012 -- 10:00AM, f1 fan wrote:

well ocukstinky, how about the other well known cheats,"nelson, please hit the wall so alonso can win" - alonso (golden boy) no penalty"massa - alonso if faster than you, do you understand", most blatant disregard and breach of the rule and insult to all sporting fans around the world that there has ever been. - Alonso - no penalty, ferrari - a small fine (bought a win).2007, kimi won wdc by 1 point, 3 cars ahead of lewis were guilty of a fuel infringment, no team dsq'd. Lewis had fuel infringment and he gets 24 place penalty.no consistency from stewards, making a mockery of the sport. bernies favs will never be penalised.

So blinkered it's incredible. Briatore banned from any FIA sanctioned event FOR LIFE not a big enough punishment? Pat Symonds fired and banned for 5 years IIRC? Aww lewis didnt get something go his way, are those tears? Cry

By:
GPT
When: 30 Jun 12 05:18
Good to see fmqstinky back posting as one,perhaps having paid $30m for his drive Maldonado thinks he also bought the tracks.
By:
catflappo
When: 30 Jun 12 07:54
Two scenarios, Lewis and Pastor fighting for position in equally matched cars.  Lewis did the right thing and Maldonado entirely at fault. Second scenario, Maldonado in a car 3 secs a lap faster and understandably (but also wrongly) expects Lewis to let him past. Lewis did the wrong thing (so did Maldonado) and lost a 4th place defending a 3rd that he was never going to get.  Lewis' first mistake of the season, I hope it doesn't upset his mindset which has been so improved this season.
By:
f1 fan
When: 08 Jul 12 14:10
so i dont know what im talking about,

today the crash test dummy took out yet another car.

how many is it this year now?

4 + out of 9 races?

time to ban the cheat....
By:
ocukstinky
When: 16 Jul 12 11:37
Cheat LaughLaugh

Big difference between cheats (mclaren LOL) and someone who clearly cant drive, you seem to have forgotten for his first 5 years in F1 hamilton went round ramming everyone just to get his own way yet you weren't calling for him to be banned LaughLaugh
By:
fkqmz
When: 16 Jul 12 14:25
tbh i think there's a lot of knees jerking around here, how long is it since this forum coined the phrase 'sebcrashtian vettel'. Yeah now he's a double world champion and looks every inch the most talented racer on the grid. Maldonado has shown he has proper speed, enough to be a solid plodder in F1 for another 5 years or so. He's not like say Sato for example who always crashed and was slow to boot. I think he'll come good Wink
By:
GPT
When: 18 Jul 12 18:02
No Vettel doesn't look the most talented driverWink,we can see this year without a massive car advatage how average he is
By:
f1 fan
When: 19 Jul 12 08:46
ok the ocukstinky, can you post a link to youtube video of lewis ramming someone?

he's made a few over ambitious moves which didn't work, ie: passing jenson in canada last year, the monaco hairpin moves, lewiv -v- massa over and over again etc. but i would'nt call any of them ramming, if the moves had worked out even fkqmz would be calling him a hero.... well ok, maybe not.

ramming is more line :-

schumi taking out hill
schumi taking out villeneuve
pastor taking out hamilton

schumi had no choice, try it or loose the title, cant blame him, but paster was in a car much quicker than lewis, he had nothing to gain and everything to loose. every f1 driver needs a fighting spirit, but that was just one angry ba$t@rd, just listen to what perez said about him.

its nice to see my nickname of 'sebcrashtion' has been remembered by fkqmz, i suspect if he has another 1 or 2 seasons in a car that doesn't keep him at the front we will see it again. (like we have with lewis)
By:
ocukstinky
When: 19 Jul 12 16:13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnCsG0DlXkU

Laugh
By:
fkqmz
When: 22 Jul 12 21:13
oc i hope that Canada 08, if its not, insert link to Canada 08  LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

wishful thinking to say the least Laugh vettel is class and you cant get away from it, not as good as alonso i accept but better than shammy. maldonado (the subject of this thread!!!!!) is not in their league, i repeat, he can be a solid plodder in F1 for a little while, he's better than some are making out here, but he's no worldbeater.
By:
ocukstinky
When: 23 Jul 12 13:09
Of course it's Canada 08, the race all his bum-boys seem to forget Laugh
By:
f1 fan
When: 26 Jul 12 15:26
canada 08 was clearly a stupid lack of concentration, not a deliberate ramming move as were the ones i mentioned, so you had to trawl back 4 years and you failed to find one.

many others have made those sort of errors too, such as webber hitting the back of hekki and taking off, but no one drags that up every other day.

there will be an official name for the problem that you have, fkqmz will google it and enlighten us all i expect, i simply call it the 'man utd' syndrome, love them or hate them, its for the same reason, there the best.

and the reason for the personal insults from ocukstinky is because i'm right and he knows it and can't justify the cr4p he talks.
By:
f1 fan
When: 26 Jul 12 15:32
and one more thing ocukstinky, the car that hit the back of hamilton in the pit lane in canada 08 was .....

dont know, cant remember, two guys, same offence you remember hamiltons error .....

when the best make mistakes it more memorable.Happy
By:
ocukstinky
When: 29 Jul 12 09:07
"so you had to trawl back 4 years and you failed to find one."

JUST LIKE YOU BEEN TRAWLING BACK 4 YEARS TO HIS LAST SUCCESS BAHAHAHAHAH LaughLaugh
By:
ocukstinky
When: 29 Jul 12 09:08
And without looking, it was Rosberg.
By:
f1 fan
When: 29 Jul 12 11:17
was canada 2012 realy 4 years ago.... how time flies
By:
f1 fan
When: 29 Jul 12 11:18
was canada 2012 realy 4 years ago.... how time flies
By:
ocukstinky
When: 29 Jul 12 11:33
On about world championships lad, you'll drag up anything against vettel etc to support yourself so why not Laugh
By:
catflappo
When: 29 Jul 12 12:10
1.45 after 3 laps!!
By:
f1 fan
When: 29 Jul 12 14:20
well ocukstink, he's won a drivers title more recently than alonso,  so what does that prove other than your still dribbling a load of bs.
By:
f1 fan
When: 29 Jul 12 14:22
and back to the tread subject....

.... another race another penalty .....

pastor should apply for busters job in mythbusters
By:
ocukstinky
When: 29 Jul 12 14:25
What actually happened with him and di resta? Flicked the live timing screen up at the time and something happened.
By:
fkqmz
When: 30 Jul 12 11:24
fair one for me this, maldonado slides into the sid eof di resta and forces him off the track. of course in all reality this is a racing incident but in modern F1, its a drivethrough!
By:
fkqmz
When: 30 Jul 12 11:26
oh and one note f1fan, canada 08 WAS scandalous from hamilton as he clearly swerves to avoid his mate (kubica) and hit his title rival (raikkonen). without any doubt he'd be getting a penalty for this if it happened now....
By:
f1 fan
When: 01 Aug 12 19:34
just watched again on youtube, it looks like he swerves to avoid both but it was too late.

if he swerved toward kubica and avioded him he would have hit a concrete wall, if he swerves toward kimi and avoids him he would have got through the gap.

what would your decision have been in that situation with 0.01 of a second to decide.
wall or gap? no brainer realy isnt it.
By:
fkqmz
When: 02 Aug 12 15:42
Laugh i dont you seriously any more, how you can watch that video and come to any other conclusion than that it was deliberate is beyond me! tinted specs of the highest degree! Laugh
By:
f1 fan
When: 02 Aug 12 19:45
to the god of all f1 knowledge (fkqmz)

having $crewed up, didn't notice the lights and having to take avoiding action
what would YOU have done :-

a) aim for the gap
   b) aim for the concrete wall
   c) stay straight and not atempt to avoid a crash

select a,b,c he wasn't driving kitt, he didn't have the option to jump.
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com