Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Zazu
13 Jun 12 18:34
| Topic/replies: 4,336 | Blogger: Zazu's blog
moto3 championship leader, 5 races so far - 4 podiums including a win yet Sandro Cortese is available at 40/1 Confused

[I know rain is forecast, but much less than was being predicted at the start of the week]

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 13
By:
Pounf
When: 13 Jun 12 19:18
No he isnt - its an error on the oddschecking site. I went to back him !!
By:
Zazu
When: 14 Jun 12 04:52
makes more sense now

I fancy a few riders at big prices but the weather forecast is getting drier everyday Cry
By:
Pounf
When: 14 Jun 12 16:35
Sods Law, cant tell you how many times Ive bet the wet guys early, only to know Ive done my dough come race time
By:
Zazu
When: 14 Jun 12 17:06
probably wont bet because weather forecast is looking almost dry now Crazy

looks like victor c is taking on marquez and vinales
quite like luthi in moto2 but vinales flew here last year in the dry

as for motogp. he's been written off but loves silverstone and assen so expect spies to notch up at least one win before the end of the month Cool
By:
Pounf
When: 14 Jun 12 22:23
VC is convinced its gonna be wet looking at the prices. The forecasts Ive seen agree with that.
By:
scarecrow
When: 15 Jun 12 10:20
it looks like showers on sunday with a roughly 30% chance of silverstone catching them.its a wait and see job for me.it could get very interesting if there is mixed weather with tyre choice being crucial.who knows we may get a ralf wauldman scenario like at donington when he came from nearly a lap down to claim the win as his tyres came to him.that would cause carnage Happy.
By:
Zazu
When: 15 Jun 12 17:24
went today. rained during moto3 but the wind meant the track dried rapidly.

ive not done anything in motogp or moto2.

cant really have a big bet when it could be dry, wet or both so have some small bets on 1/2 decent wet weather riders at big prices. faubel, kornfeil, folger, binder etc  Based on Le Mans warm up and early laps I really fancy kent but couldnt get on with anyone who was going 33/1 this morning Devil
By:
Pounf
When: 16 Jun 12 14:50
Backed Stone for Pole at 9/4, the rain just couldnt hold off for another 10 minutes .....doh !

Weather prospects looking better for tomorrow though still blustery. Got to feel for Crutchlow, terrible luck.
By:
Zazu
When: 16 Jun 12 17:25
didnt surprise me to see crutchlow crash in fp3, in his interviews after yesterday he was ridiculusly dispondent.

fancied spies for pole and if his price was a big bigger would back him for the win Crazy

pol vs iannone vs redding vs marquez should be brilliant  Cool
By:
Zazu
When: 17 Jun 12 07:54
dry!! - its like a windy mediterranean Plain
By:
Zazu
When: 17 Jun 12 11:01
pol wins Cool

redding vs marquez wasnt bad either Laugh
By:
Pounf
When: 17 Jun 12 15:29
Gutted, should have backed all 3, but went for Marquez instead of Pol.

Still a profitable weekend.

Come on Lee Westwood !
By:
Zazu
When: 17 Jun 12 17:53
didnt have any bets todays so just lost on the wet weather guys id backed....

JLo totally dominat at the minute Shocked

i really liked the look of pol but surprised he won so easily. marquez has been off the pace all weekend and he didnt look the fastest at Catalunya either. starting to like my pol championship bet Excited

no surprise with the moto3 race winner, but what an awesome race Grin
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com