Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Virgin
28 May 12 20:37
| Topic/replies: 86,813 | Blogger: Virgin's blog
Cool Be safe you loonies Devil

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 41
By:
Zazu
When: 29 May 12 09:00
has anyone seen any odds yet?
By:
Virgin
When: 29 May 12 20:28
No prices .... but a good build up on ITV 4 9pm most nights Cool
By:
Zazu
When: 30 May 12 07:30
thanks, hadnt seen that

last weeks MCN had excellent TT section
By:
scarecrow
When: 31 May 12 17:22
itv4 have done a decent job over the last few years of covering it,as its a hard thing to do justice to being such a long way round.its a shame they do not put markets up on here as i would have thought it would create some interest.i would also like to second the original post be safe all.
By:
Pounf
When: 31 May 12 21:53
Though its a fantastic spectacle, and is truly an awesome event, its not a good betting medium. Demand would be very low, and theres probably only handful of people interested/knowledgable enough to place their hard earned on it.
By:
Zazu
When: 01 Jun 12 06:18
bluesq had markets last year. Id have thought there would have been quite a few small time, once a year punters interested
By:
Zazu
When: 01 Jun 12 16:52
I was going to back Anstey but mcguinness looks rather large at 7/2 Confused

John McGuinness 7/2
Bruce Anstey     6/1
Cameron Donald     6/1
Guy Martin     6/1
Michael Dunlop     10/1
Ryan Farquhar     12/1
Michael Rutter     12/1
William Dunlop     16/1
Ian Hutchinson     16/1
James Hillier     16/1
Gary Johnson     25/1
Simon Andrews     25/1
Conor Cummins     28/1
Dan Stewart     33/1
Steve Mercer     66/1
David Johnson     80/1
Stefano Bonetti 100/1
Ian Mackman     100/1
Dean Harrison     100/1
Adrian Archibald125/1
Ian Lougher     150/1
Brian McCormack 150/1
Daniel Hegarty     150/1
Grant Wagstaff     150/1
John Burrows     150/1
Karl Harris     150/1
Mark Miller     150/1
Steve Heneghan     150/1
By:
Zazu
When: 01 Jun 12 16:57
rutter 8/13 to bt hutchy Crazy

fill yer boots Cool
By:
scarecrow
When: 01 Jun 12 18:38
if it was tricky conditions,partly wet for example michael dunlop at 10/1 would be of interest imho.
By:
scarecrow
When: 01 Jun 12 18:42
6/1 on the very likeable but perenial unlucky guy martin would be a lay if you had betting on here,something always seems to go wrong for him on the iom.although i would love to see him win one.
By:
Zazu
When: 02 Jun 12 10:25
can't see martin winning today. think the hondas are streets ahead (no pun intended)
By:
Zazu
When: 02 Jun 12 10:27
ps hucthy would be a massive lay. he looks well down on being 100% as does his bike

although id probably cry if he wins one this week Cool
By:
Zazu
When: 02 Jun 12 12:12
mcguinness wins, honda 1-2-3 Cool

hopefully bookies will mess up prices for the smaller stuff but on superbikes the guy is in a league of his own and id be amazed if he was odds against on friday
By:
Pounf
When: 04 Jun 12 10:56
Nice to see a few firm dipping their toes in the water. I think they did mess up on the Superstock. Time will tell.

I like Will Dunlop for the Supersport - hardly original.
By:
Pounf
When: 04 Jun 12 10:57
Racing delayed after a fatal accident at Greeba this morning at around 9:30am. Another biker has paid the ultimate price. I thought I heard the radio say it was the 5th one this week though I could have misheard. Its mindboggling if true.
By:
scarecrow
When: 04 Jun 12 13:48
i have ridden bikes for 30 years pounf.they are not dangerous in themself,its usually the user riding beyond their ability or someone doing something unexpected like pulling out in front of you at a junction that causes the problems.of course non of us are infallable but you can cut the risks out,but that comes with experience.
By:
Zazu
When: 04 Jun 12 15:13
5 during tt week doesnt surprise me at all

anstey beats donald by 0.77 seconds in todays race Crazy
By:
Zazu
When: 04 Jun 12 15:16
michael dunlop was leading by 21seconds after 2 laps but dnf

clearly the best rider on the small stuff. unbelievable he's been messing about changing everything this close to the tt Plain
By:
Virgin
When: 04 Jun 12 15:26
Sad
By:
Pounf
When: 05 Jun 12 19:30
I think Michael Dulop has a good chance tomorrow, has been riding well all week, and is due some luck.
By:
Zazu
When: 05 Jun 12 20:32
worthy fav but its been raining this evening

waiting to see what tomorrow brings but got a big price fancy if its damp/wet at race time Cool
By:
Virgin
When: 05 Jun 12 20:50
Just watching the 'Zero' preview ....look like something from Tron Laugh
By:
Zazu
When: 06 Jun 12 09:19
weather delayed... makes farquar 40/1 look massive Tongue Out
By:
Pounf
When: 06 Jun 12 11:14
Course inspection to come, Supersport now 2:45 and Sidecars 6:15 apparently
By:
Virgin
When: 06 Jun 12 20:57
Those 'Zero' bikes doing 100+ MPH from a standing start in the damp Cool ....
By:
scarecrow
When: 06 Jun 12 21:27
michael dunlop came good as expected tricky conditions do not frighten him in the least.great call on ryan farquhar as well zazu,the irish lads are not as fazed by bad weather and always go well in these conditions,although it would need to be horrible conditions in the senior to see past the honda's,and these days health and safety wise i am pretty sure they would not run in really dodgy conditions.
By:
scarecrow
When: 07 Jun 12 08:55
by the way i reckon ryan farquhar is nailed on to win the lightweight race on friday,he cleans up in this class on the irish road circuits on his 650c/c machine.of course things can go wrong but all things being equal he is probably the most likely winner of any of the solo classes.i hopr i have not jinxed him,as i would love to see him win.
By:
Zazu
When: 07 Jun 12 12:09
no longer have a poddypower account but i think 9/1 is a great price for donald in the senior

farquar should win but track is wet now and more rain forecast so price is short enough imo
By:
scarecrow
When: 07 Jun 12 13:09
yeah zazu he is short but is for a reason,wet or dry he will be hard to beat if he completes.if they run in wet weather michael dunlop e/w for me at 12/1 with sid james looks a cracking bet in the senior tt,he will risk a lot more than others are willing to do and it would not surprise me if he won the senior in that scenario,despite not having the machines available to him some of the other top runners have.
By:
Pounf
When: 07 Jun 12 13:40
If its wet, do they run ?
By:
Virgin
When: 07 Jun 12 18:48
Depends how wet = They are loonies CrazyCool
By:
scarecrow
When: 07 Jun 12 19:35
they are probably more likely to run if its wet all the way round.if its patchy with wet and dry places thats worse as it makes tyre choice impossible.but these days of more health and safety i am not sure if they would go in total wet even.another problem is if its raining visability on the mountain section could be a problem.
By:
homefortea
When: 07 Jun 12 20:10
I'm on the Island and it is damp !! Think that both races will get off tomorrow but later in the afternoon...

If Conor Cummins races good luck big boy..If you have not seen the crash look on youtube he will not mind..

Bravest man ever..A true Manx Hero....
By:
Zazu
When: 08 Jun 12 10:10
all racing postponed until tomorrow
By:
Pounf
When: 08 Jun 12 11:14
Was Conors the crash the one where looks like a rag doll heading over for a wall in a field..that was just jaw dropping
By:
scarecrow
When: 08 Jun 12 13:21
yep thats the one pounf,it was in the same race as guy martin had his huge off that features on closer to the edge.thankfully they both survived.
By:
Virgin
When: 08 Jun 12 20:32
If that drystone wall had been 6" higher Shocked
By:
Zazu
When: 09 Jun 12 08:03
most of the TT riders have had huge crashes

Id rank hutchys bravery/madness higher. cummins is pretty much at full fitness. hutchys leg is still goosed and his initial rehab went on for ages

you only have to look at marquez. he had vision problems for about six months but he's still as mad as ever

theyre all just a different breed Cool
By:
Zazu
When: 09 Jun 12 14:44
delayed until 5 now and races shortend

lights 2 laps, senior 4 laps
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies: