Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
songsforthedeaf
25 Mar 12 11:19
| Topic/replies: 10,921 | Blogger: songsforthedeaf's blog
I dont watch much F1, will only catch the odd race, but I like F1 betting, esp season bets. My moneys going down and not coming off. Big bet on Hamilton. Thoughts?
Pause Switch to Standard View Season bet - Hamilton @3.2...
Show More
Report Iamafish March 25, 2012 12:24 PM BST
Mcclaren car looks good . He was a little unlucky today i feel given the panic after the safety car reset . Didnt push the front 2 at all but managed to keep his 3rd position without fuss .

Red Bull don't seem to have the pace so far .
Ferrari doesn't have it in their car yet .

Only challenger you face would probably be your team mate button imho
Report GPT March 25, 2012 12:42 PM BST
Great bet the fastest driver now in a decent car just needs some luck,fill your boots.
Report Zazu March 25, 2012 1:11 PM BST
whilst teammates -
jenson button 509 points
lewis hamilton 497 points

Could/Should be a triple world champion. Might be fast over one lap but doesnt have good composure imvho
Report GPT March 25, 2012 1:17 PM BST
Laugh oh dear zazu.
Report f1 fan April 9, 2012 5:09 PM BST
the only problem with backing a mclarean driver for the title is that both of them are there to get points from each other which will help out every one else,

at ferrari massa's job is simply to help alonso when possible,

webber ain't capable of taking points from vettel (dont let the first two races mean anything, vettels just had bad luck)

look back at all previous winners of the wdc :-

when lewis won his team mate was was hekki (never a serious contender)

when button won his team mate was rubens (never a serious contender)

when shumacker won his various team mate were never serious contenders, they were paid to follow him home.

when kimi won his team mate was massa, again not a serious championship contender.

when alonso won his team mate was fishyfella...

mclarean drivers need to have a pact, the leader after 10 races goes for the title, but that will never happen.

i wouldnt be suprised to see alonso take the title, not cos hes the best but because mclarean have 2 winners to share their glory, and alonsa will benifit from it.

mclarean obviously have their sights on the constructors not the drivers.
Report fkqmz April 12, 2012 11:15 PM BST
Laugh GPT comedy legend Laugh

whatever hamilton's chances of winning the WDC, more to the point is that the price is poor value. because of the 5 place penalty, if you want a bet i'd wait till monday!
Report GPT April 14, 2012 8:22 PM BST
"get points from eachother"LaughLaughffs fqzmstink your lack of logic almots defies belief even accepting you are 8 years oldLaughLaughLaugh
Report fkqmz April 18, 2012 9:19 AM BST
LaughwtfLaugh

please quote where i say they will "get points from each other"

having siad this i made a bad call for once the other day and for that i apologise. its certainly true to say now that there is a feasible scenario where hamilton will never be a longer price than he is now. personally i dont think this scenario will play out but then what does an 8yo know Grin
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com