Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
worcesterwilly
18 Mar 12 09:03
| Topic/replies: 7,015 | Blogger: worcesterwilly's blog
Being out driven , out performed and out classed by your team mate is one thing but to then act like an 8 year old spoilt brat shows why you are probably the most despised idiot in sport.

Your driving ability is clearly not up to scratch but a bit of dignity and decorum would not go amiss...

An embarassment to his sport and his Country....

DISGRACE!

PS....WELL DONE JENSON sublime drive brillian driver and someone who knows how to win AND LOSE with dignity!
Pause Switch to Standard View SPOILT BRAT OUT DRIVEN AND OUTPERFORMED
Show More
Report T.M.O March 18, 2012 9:18 AM GMT
Laugh
Report GPT March 18, 2012 9:39 AM GMT
Who is this thread about?
Report catflappo March 18, 2012 9:48 AM GMT
Sulky pants Hamilton
Report AFL March 18, 2012 9:56 AM GMT
LOL, while i tend to agree he does come across as a bit of sour loser, he does tend to not hide his disappointment, a smile and a slap on the back to his team mate would lift his ranking with a lot of people. I'd like to cut him a bit of slack and say that we are all different and some people react differently to situations.

Any way i thought there were some excellent drives in this race and would be interested to hear the thoughts of some of the more devoted fans of F1 than myself.

I am a bit biased but i thought Ricciardo's drive was excellent....to pit first lap i think...and race the whole race in a damaged car...and then grab 9th and some points by overtaking 2 cars on the last corner including his team mate.

Thoughts anyone?
Report catflappo March 18, 2012 10:05 AM GMT
Button was brilliant and Alonso too.  I felt really sorry for Maldonado after a superb drive.
Report AFL March 18, 2012 10:16 AM GMT
Agreed catflaqpo....Might be a bit early but at least it seems there might be a few more teams/drivers competing for a podium at least this year.
Report Burton-Brewers March 18, 2012 12:46 PM GMT
I enjoyed it and thought it quite competitive. Pleased for Williams but disappointed when Grosjean was taken out, everyone will need to be bang on as I can see 6 or 7 teams making the podium this season.
Report fkqmz March 18, 2012 4:05 PM GMT
Laughlove it willy, keep up the good work lad
Report Roger De Bris March 22, 2012 10:02 PM GMT
what was Hamiltons excuse for throwing another win in the bin this time?
Report worcesterwilly March 23, 2012 10:53 AM GMT
Jenson beat him off the start and he blamed both the team for not buggering Jensons car up like they used to and the sun being in his eyes...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com