Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Zazu
23 Feb 12 06:44
| Topic/replies: 4,336 | Blogger: Zazu's blog
My money is on Jonny Rea to be world champ Cool

Although if it stays dry im fully expecting checa to do the double at philip island this weekend.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 78
By:
stinnkymonkey
When: 24 Feb 12 10:19
I just hope its better than last years snooze fest,used to be my favourite class a few years back when Bayliss,Haga and Toseland were racing.

Jonny Rea looks a good shout but he does seem to like the odd high speed get off though so staying injury free is paramount.
By:
Zazu
When: 25 Feb 12 06:08
ive backed biaggi 7/1 ew for race 1

Checa should win though

Superpole cancelled after death in support race. rea starts p8, sykes pole
By:
Pounf
When: 25 Feb 12 23:28
Checa blitzed them in Warm Up, tyre wear in this heat going to be massive
By:
__JC_GT__
When: 26 Feb 12 00:14
Checa Goneskis!
By:
Zazu
When: 26 Feb 12 06:44
waking up to profit Cool
By:
Pounf
When: 26 Feb 12 11:34
Gutted, backed Checa to win the first race at 15/8, he was in front when he high sided and was thrown through the air like a rag doll. I thought, no way at his age is that not gonna hurt, so was reticent about backing him in Race 2...doh !
By:
Zazu
When: 26 Feb 12 14:13
how unworld is WSBKs!!

http://www.worldsbk.com/en/calendar-e-circuits.html

only leave europe again once this season Shocked
By:
Pounf
When: 29 Feb 12 02:39
Going to Russia and havent they just signed for India or somehwere similar
By:
Zazu
When: 06 Mar 12 09:15
Moscow is in europe. They should be going everywhere Mischief

Cant see past biaggi for the championship btw
By:
Pounf
When: 06 Mar 12 18:04
der I know Moscow is in Europe, but its breaking a boundary was my point.

Hope youre wrong on the Biaggi front.
By:
Zazu
When: 21 Apr 12 10:05
assen

on/off rain all weekend. biaggi blundered in qually yesterday and a wet track today meant he couldnt improve therefore he hasnt not made superpole Laugh
By:
Zazu
When: 13 May 12 19:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUDV6rbxruU

great racing at donny today in both races.

bmw 1-2 in race 1, then in race 2 they were 1-2 going into the last corner and ended up colliding Laugh
By:
Shalimah
When: 16 May 12 14:43
Checa is 11/4 with Lads. and P P. It looks a massive rick to me, should do the double this weekend.
By:
Zazu
When: 16 May 12 15:16
no way id be backing at 11/4. He might double at miller but that still won't be enough imo. he'll get killed at the fast circuits this year. 2bmws, a kawasaki, at least one aprillia and a honda taking points off him

he's currently on 97.5 points - last year from the same rounds he accumulated 186 (inc 13 from monza)
By:
Shalimah
When: 16 May 12 22:52
Fair points Zazu but he did win the championship last year by about 100 points from the works Yam. of melandri ( no works Yams this year and a further 100 pts back to Max in 3rd ( tbf Max missed 5 races) .
If he was on 186 pts at this stage last year it means he scored another 319 pts in the races yet to come including
doubles at the next 2 rounds.

The opposition.

Sykes  cosistently fast in qualy and early part of race, consistently loses places as race progresses, too hard on rubber.

Melandri Top class rider on extremely quick bike that looks to have made a step forward this year however BMW only just gained one win so far (should have been 2 on Sunday) they also struggle with tyres late in race at some tracks

Haslam  as above

Rea top class rider. riding the nuts off an ageing honda that is not up to winning the championship

Max  Max is a one off, is he as good as he was even last year, i am not sure. Is the bike any better than last year when it was not good enough, i dont think so.

Checa wiil be short Fav. at Miller and Miasano. barring mishaps i think he will be nearer evens for the championship after the next two rounds.

Right or wrong i have played larger than normal.
By:
Zazu
When: 17 May 12 05:32
BMW looks awesome at the minute. only 1 win but should have double 1-2 at donnington, assen was wet and monza wet/cancelled when they had dominated dry practice

philip island and imola are perfect for ducati. he might win the next 4 races but i think miller and esp misano will be more competitive this year. plus it might be bad weather etc

if he is evens after them ill be having a huge bet on someone else considering next up are aragon and brno!

last year if it was a bad circuit for aprillia/ducati theyd still finish on podium. This year theyll be losing much bigger points becasue of the competitiveness of championship.
By:
Zazu
When: 17 May 12 05:40
ps if i had to name the championship winner id probably go with checa. but only just so dont think 11/4 is particularly big
By:
Shalimah
When: 24 May 12 23:02
Ooops V C gone 3/1. This is going to be expensive if i am wrong.
By:
Zazu
When: 25 May 12 12:49
v c opened at 5/2 for race 1 miller, now 2/1

id much rather be on that than 3/1 for the championship
By:
Pounf
When: 26 May 12 18:40
Supposed to be dry earlier in the week, and Checa was a good shout, it still looks ok for Monday though its raining now
By:
Zazu
When: 26 May 12 23:43
second practice was dry

bsb is probably my fav series at present and tomorrow looks stupidly competitive Cool
By:
Pounf
When: 27 May 12 10:22
I like Shaky for it, but as you say, its quite open.
By:
Shalimah
When: 28 May 12 14:51
championship.
Fingers crossed his tyres last better than the others.

GL
By:
Shalimah
When: 28 May 12 14:55
supposed to say, i think you are right Zazu, the 5/2 for the race looks a better bet, i missed it but had a small bet at 2/1
G L
By:
scarecrow
When: 28 May 12 18:02
has todays race started if so wtf are eurosport doing Devil
By:
Pounf
When: 28 May 12 21:30
Eurosport f***ing useless, tennis on TWO channels, and they couldnt take one off for 40 minutes even though they were scheduled to  - absolute joke. They got plenty of stick on twitter.
By:
scarecrow
When: 28 May 12 21:50
well done pounf,i suspect the checa backer for a lump at 1.16 in race 2 here is spewing,another start to make and we all know if anything bad is going to happen its liable to be then.
By:
Pounf
When: 28 May 12 21:54
Tommy Hill whinged at them on twitter, Foggy was swearing and kicking his dog. I backed Checa  to beat Melandri at 4/7 in Race 2 and it was a question of how far
By:
scarecrow
When: 28 May 12 22:12
ffs these marshalls are useless what a palaver of a small spillage.
By:
scarecrow
When: 28 May 12 23:13
i feel sorry for you pounf,i just had a feeling checa would crash not sure why.
By:
Zazu
When: 29 May 12 08:57
i backed checa and did a small hill/checa double. both won race 1  easy then dnf'd race 2 Laugh

melandris world champhionship to lose now imo. 

eurosport have form for this kind of behaviour Devil
they always overrun tennis into superpole or free practices. i could understand if its a big game but usually its world number 800 vs a rookie in some tinpot tournamnet Cry
By:
Pounf
When: 29 May 12 13:49
Superb ride by Rea - but the BMW was killing him in the straight. Checa has now thrown away 50pts this season - doh !
By:
Zazu
When: 07 Jun 12 12:12
markets don't seem to share my view of BMWs ability Confused

was going to back melandri for misano but have opted for haslam at much bigger price instead
By:
Zazu
When: 10 Jun 12 10:59
bmw with huge tyre issues. p12 and p 17 Cry
By:
Zazu
When: 25 Jun 12 17:53
ARAGON - i cant have checa at 15/8  fav  Shocked

Id be all over the BMWs if Misano wasnt such a disaster. cant back biaggi at just 2/1 Cry
By:
Zazu
When: 30 Jun 12 05:27
Checa now 7/1

Melandri and Biaggi looked good yesterday. I liked the BMWs so I backed Haslam Cry

Done Sykes for Superpole. Thought 2/1 was massive but for some reason ive got big doubts now Mischief
By:
Zazu
When: 30 Jun 12 14:27
sykes on superpole by a mere 7/10ths Cool

with tyre wear going to be huge biaggis race to lose imvho
By:
Pounf
When: 30 Jun 12 21:10
Wicked Pole lap by Sykes. He`ll sprint clear and then get caught. If I could get the 8/1 e/w for 3 places I might be tempted.
By:
scarecrow
When: 01 Jul 12 09:57
i fancy melandri today myself gl all with your picks.
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com