Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
worcesterwilly
03 Feb 12 14:28
| Topic/replies: 7,015 | Blogger: worcesterwilly's blog
Possibly the Team and surely the Driver really taking the P**S out of F1.....

A poor car can be improved a (so-called) driver who has shown himself so totally out of his depth should surely be denied the necessary highest level Licence to compete....
Pause Switch to Standard View Kartikayan at Hispania...
Show More
Report thebandit March 6, 2012 10:06 PM GMT
Yes sometimes wonder how some drivers get their superlicence etc. Admitedly not so much these days though still at a loss how the likes of Yamamoto, Ide and Montagy got their's at Super Aguri a few years back and Yoong at Minardi several years ago.

If ever there was a team to take the urine have a look at Andrea Moda:
http://www.f1rejects.com/teams/andreamoda/profile.html
Report Huggy March 18, 2012 8:48 PM GMT
Report fkqmz March 21, 2012 10:33 AM GMT
no one beats taki inoue in the useless stakes - was it the safety car or an ambulance that ran him over that time i cant remember?
Report thebandit March 26, 2012 7:52 PM BST
Some believe it was a medical or safety car fkqmz but the official line I believe is that it was a marshal car that whacked him (lazy marshal!!!). Possibly one of the more bizarre things I've seen in F1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pa3GrLfprM

Well that and Schiatterrella being a muppet in Monaco on '95 going the wrong way for 2 corners before attempting to spin it the right way in front of Roberto Moreno.
Report ocukstinky March 28, 2012 2:48 PM BST
Yuji Ide a shocking omission imo
Report thebandit March 28, 2012 4:40 PM BST
Beat you too it in my post on 6th March ocukstinky but yes how the sweet be jesus he ever made it is questionable!!!
Report catflappo March 29, 2012 5:15 PM BST
Who understands his penalty?  Not a great driver but that doesn't mean he should automatically take he blame.
Report thebandit March 29, 2012 6:12 PM BST
To be fair to Narain I didn't fully understand it either Catflaqpo as it was 6 of one and half a dozen of the other from where I was sitting or argubaly a racing incident.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com