Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
fkqmz
10 Nov 11 12:57
| Topic/replies: 3,313 | Blogger: fkqmz's blog
Pastor Maldonado believes that the current line-up is one of the strongest on the grid.

"The season might not have been great but I believe, at Williams, we have one of the best driver pairings in F1," Maldonado told The National.

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

i'd love to know whther he was able to keep a straight face whilst saying that. absolute classic!
Pause Switch to Standard View Most diluded comment of the year -...
Show More
Report GPT November 10, 2011 2:05 PM GMT
That's nearly as funny as the sh1te you come out with stinky.
Report fkqmz November 10, 2011 2:32 PM GMT
but still nowhere near as funny as the sight of you racing a car Laugh
Report catflappo November 12, 2011 9:54 AM GMT
I'm not sure actually, I've just read an interview with Hamilton where he basically says that the reason button is beating him is because he still has his girlfriend and dad supporting him at the races.

He needs to sort himself out!
Report Zazu November 12, 2011 3:50 PM GMT
10/11 the pair imo
Report GPT November 13, 2011 7:06 PM GMT

Number one.
Report GPT November 13, 2011 7:06 PM GMT

Number one.
Report bb66 November 14, 2011 5:54 AM GMT
thread title says it - most diluded comments come from GPT
Report Zazu November 16, 2011 8:23 PM GMT
Let’s be open about it. Lewis, throughout his career, has destroyed every team mate that’s come his way. Bear in mind that in many ways he virtually destroyed Fernando Alonso when Fernando was a two-time world champion and Lewis was a rookie. He did the same with Nico Rosberg in karting frankly - and every other team mate on his way into Formula One.

whitmarsh again Laugh
virtually destroyed as in getting the same amount of points in a season Crazy
Report fkqmz January 13, 2012 9:23 AM GMT
shame its a new year, as this http://en.espnf1.com/ferrari/motorsport/story/67755.html would have stolen the most diluded crown with dramatic effect Laugh

What price massa dumped off as soon as kubica is fit?
Report GPT January 13, 2012 10:25 AM GMT
Not sure Kubica will ever be fit.
Report fkqmz January 13, 2012 1:20 PM GMT
i know its not looking good for him is it but despite what's happened this week there's still stories coming out of this ferrari pr event which say theyre keeping an option open for him. can't believe fernando would let it happen though, I think he likes a whooping boy to keep his confidence up. Perez still fits the bill best imo.
Report GPT January 13, 2012 4:25 PM GMT
Keeping an option open doesn't make him fit though besides even monkey man could cope with a one armed team mate.
Report fkqmz January 16, 2012 11:33 AM GMT
more to the point though who is better, massa or kubica with one arm ???
Report worcesterwilly January 17, 2012 3:08 PM GMT
Zanardi with no legs is better than half a dozen of the current crop!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com