Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
jlay72
06 Oct 11 11:50
| Topic/replies: 821 | Blogger: jlay72's blog
Just wanted to know if Vettel wins the Championship on Sunday will my bet be settled on the same day or at the end of the championship?

I've got the following treble and the first two have come up

Leinster - Heineken Cup - 6-1
Kim Clisters - Aussie Open - 3-1
Vettel - 11/4 (price of the year!)
Show More
Report fkqmz October 7, 2011 11:28 AM BST
Vettel - 11/4 (price of the year!)

Laugh 13/2 was available pre-testing

well done though and if you're not paid out as soon as its done and dusted, i think you have grounds to kick up a fuss about it. there's no reason why they shouldn't settle.
Report Zazu October 7, 2011 12:28 PM BST
13/2 Confused

This despite him being reigning world champ and mclaren having the worst preseason known to man?

The trophy isn't given out until end of season. I remember having to wait until the end of the olmpics for a bet to be settled even though it was was won a month earlier Devil
Report fkqmz October 7, 2011 1:38 PM BST
hmm, that may have been the season before actually, oddschecker (@ 7/2) seems to disagree with me.

anyway, bet should be paid, only a technical issue (eg market is available each way and cant be settled until the places are known) would stop payment. if they refuse, kick off [>o]
Report mr clene October 7, 2011 5:48 PM BST
13/2 ru sure? wot with some dodgy 72p max b**kie?. jlay, dont see why they wouldn't pay you early and shake your hand,  nice treble, enjoy !!!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com