Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
abu1967
09 Sep 11 08:18
| Topic/replies: 2,905 | Blogger: abu1967's blog
I am armchair fan, but dont recall him being outside of top 3 for a long while now, 1/3 looks decent value. thoughts any F1 gurus?
Pause Switch to Standard View vettel top 3 in qual?
Show More
Report ocukstinky September 9, 2011 1:29 PM BST
Should be about 1/5 but McLaren are a lot better on the straights which helps massively here. Don't personally see JB ahead of Vettel but LH may well beat him. Can't see what else can get ahead of him tbh.
Report Zazu September 9, 2011 4:30 PM BST
I wouldnt get carried away with practice. No one wants to blow an engine up

dont know where you get 1/5 from. Mclaren and Ferrari will both be near the front and I wouldnt discount mercedes with their monstrous speed. I expect him to be top 3 but wouldnt surprise me at all if he wasnt
Report fkqmz September 9, 2011 8:53 PM BST
as 1.35 - 1.40 shots go, i'd say this was a pretty good one. it MIGHT lose but then, vettel MIGHT still lose the championship Laugh good luck money buyers
Report ocukstinky September 10, 2011 2:02 PM BST
1st, hope you were on Happy
Report abu1967 September 10, 2011 2:06 PM BST
good grief! i managed to convince myself to leave it alone, rather than follow my instinct [:(] .
started to read too much info re lack of downforce, straight line speed , Vettel hates Monza etc etc. a little bit of info in F1 is a dangerous thing sometimes!

well done for those of you that won money , gl for tomorrow.
Report Zazu September 10, 2011 2:07 PM BST
wowzers!

ran miles wide, scruffy as fck and would still have been enough for pole Shocked

People jabber on about the car but he must be fastest driver in F1
Report Zazu September 10, 2011 2:08 PM BST
vettel doesnt hate monza. he got pole and win then in a toro rosso Laugh
Report abu1967 September 10, 2011 2:12 PM BST
i meant in terms of him stepping up from TR, no podium since.
anyway, like i said the info i was reading was misleading as he is clearly the fastest in F1 and Red Bull are in a different league. I should have believed my eyes and not try to  be a smart arse!
Report fkqmz September 10, 2011 2:23 PM BST
what surprises me abu tbh is that all 3 of us came on and basically told you that you were ok to go ahead and get involved. now i could understand anyone's reasoning for disagreeing with any 1 of us, but when we're all saying the same thing, i think, as a group we probably know what we're talking about. never mind, you live you learn.
Report abu1967 September 10, 2011 2:52 PM BST
fkqmz, i can see you were personally bullish about vettel, but only 3 posters replied and one of them was far from confident.
i posted here for some advice, but as of last night barely 20 or so people had viewed the thread. as i said,i didnt know a lot about the sport and i would have been crazy to risk a bit bet at 1/3 on the basis of the "advice" i had received to that point.
i posted elsewhere, got some v useful advice and links but got bogged down with believing negativity about RB in Monza, along with a whole bunch of other stuff- so my bad, and i should have followed my conviction that Vettel and RB were always going to place.
Anyway, I am still comfortable not having made the bet given the circumstances, and there will be plenty of other 1/3´s to back, and i might have won money already that would have been tied up in this one, you never know.

always 2 sides to each story , and thats mine.
Report fkqmz September 10, 2011 3:03 PM BST
excuses excuses [:p]
Report abu1967 September 10, 2011 3:11 PM BST
you know what sweetheart? normally i would bite, but its clearly going to be wasted on you, es claro eres un hijo de puta.
Report abu1967 September 10, 2011 3:21 PM BST
this thread below just made my day- rosberg to place , hamilton to win pole and sounds like you have done your whole giro already. n mind, keep giving out that advice so mugs that want to listen, i will give you a wide berth thanks!!  que cabron LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

fkqmz
Date Joined: 16 May 07
Add contact | Send message
When: 08 Sep 11 18:45
| Topic/replies: 2,653 | Blogger: fkqmz's blog
rosberg e/w, dont say you weren't told

Zazu
Date Joined: 06 Apr 11
When: 10 Sep 11 14:20
| Topic/replies: 602 | Blogger: Zazu's blog
luckily didnt back him for pole.

although I have a race win coupon im hoping to sell Laugh
Rate reply:
0 (0 Ratings)
The report button allows you to report a post, comment, reply or another user's behaviour. | report block user
fkqmz
By:
This user is online.

fkqmz
When: 10 Sep 11 14:24
i'll brighten up your day now, i did! i was involved for everything earlier in the week and im now fuming!

qualifying is a farce, im never backing on it again!
Rate reply:
0 (0 Ratings)
The report button allows you to report a post, comment, reply or another user's behaviour. | report block user
fkqmz
By:
This user is online.

fkqmz
When: 10 Sep 11 14:26
maintain the 80/1 i took with corals was top value bet, still got an outside chance of the place money with having saved a set of softs. stupid situation though, feel like ive backed a none-tryer.
Report ocukstinky September 10, 2011 3:32 PM BST
At least the man has the balls to place a bet! You ask for advice, it's given to you from 3 of the more regular, knowledgeable posters on the forum yet don't follow it up! Put the handbags away ladies Cool
Report abu1967 September 10, 2011 3:41 PM BST
"balls to place a bet" ? see you have 2 accounts then, good luck in the BNP you racist scumbag
Report Zazu September 10, 2011 4:01 PM BST
stop getting loud. you missed a 1/3 winner, I'm sure you'll get over it

Webber had a problem with Kers, could easily have been vettel.

I dont think even schumey back in the day was as dominant in qual as vettell has been recently Confused
Report ocukstinky September 10, 2011 5:36 PM BST
Webber always seems to have problems with his KERS, almost a given now.

Yes mate, I have 2 accounts.. not. Are you GPT in diguise Laugh
Report catfleppo September 11, 2011 7:43 AM BST
Part of his new contract is that he stays out of vettels way until the championship is won?
Report fkqmz September 11, 2011 10:16 AM BST
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

1 seething moron, fuming cause he knows he's ignored good advice. you'll listen next time you muggy ****

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report catfleppo September 11, 2011 10:26 AM BST
Just because the bet won doesn't mean it was good advice
Report fkqmz September 11, 2011 10:57 AM BST
and tbf, justbecause it came from me doesnt mean it wasn't. theres some bitter bitter mugs on this forum Laugh
Report fkqmz September 11, 2011 1:06 PM BST
Laugh sometimes, its just not meant to be Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com