Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Zerouali
28 Aug 11 11:21
| Topic/replies: 14 | Blogger: Zerouali's blog
Aggresive from the start, will aim early at Vettel, who will be happy to take a top three finish from a track that he hates.

Not usually a Lewis fan, but 100% confident here.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 37
By:
Pleasegivemeanailedontip
When: 28 Aug 11 11:32
Think Hamilton should be strong favourite. Dont usually lay but vettel is tempting to lay.

Cue for vettel to hose up.
By:
pug munter
When: 28 Aug 11 11:34
I agree with the opening post, I think Lewis will win today and win easily. Vettel will be quite happy with 2nd or even 3rd. Fancy Alonso for a podium finish as well, should be plenty of chances for him to overtake and make his way up the field during the race.
By:
dr_b
When: 28 Aug 11 11:52
button only 22 to win from position 13 on the grid, hmmm
By:
Zazu
When: 28 Aug 11 12:05
ferrari best car now imvho. still think alonso Cool
By:
jayc27
When: 28 Aug 11 12:10
whats up with the mclaren/hamilton...looks sluggish
By:
Mike0002
When: 28 Aug 11 12:16
hehe they're all close together and can overtake

this is interesting even without rain
By:
Zazu
When: 28 Aug 11 12:17
give him the trophy already

FERNANDO Cool
By:
James1208
When: 28 Aug 11 12:20
can anyone tell me if all cars completed the first lap please?
By:
rawefrw
When: 28 Aug 11 12:23
Carnnn lewis
By:
Mike0002
When: 28 Aug 11 12:24
vettel says his tyres blistering again
By:
James1208
When: 28 Aug 11 12:25
does anyone know if all cars survived the first lap please?
By:
in hell
Red bull tyres again , Vettel has only has 5 laps out of these ones .
By:
in hell
Yes i think they did
By:
in hell
When: 28 Aug 11 12:26
Alonso wins this imo
By:
sxp123
When: 28 Aug 11 12:27
red bull having a western supermare!
By:
James1208
When: 28 Aug 11 12:28
OMG
By:
soba
When: 28 Aug 11 12:28
OUCH
By:
dr_b
When: 28 Aug 11 12:29
hamo ffs
By:
Zazu
LMAO guys a crash magnet Laugh
By:
in hell
Hamilton , fell asleep a bit there
By:
Mike0002
When: 28 Aug 11 12:30
By:
Cubanpete
When: 28 Aug 11 12:32
Hamilton should get banned for that. He is too dangerous to be in F1.
By:
STEPTOES YARD
When: 28 Aug 11 12:33
woeful stuff again from hamilton
By:
Jimmy Diamond
When: 28 Aug 11 12:36
think Algusauri went out before end of 1st lap.
By:
James1208
When: 28 Aug 11 12:39
how can i find out for sure?
By:
Jimmy Diamond
When: 28 Aug 11 12:54
i backed not all cars to finish lap 1 so im hoping he pulled off.

will have to wait for classification  i reckon. Think he pulled off though because on second lap there were yellows out about half way round the track about where he will have pulled off.
By:
RememberJeremyBates
When: 28 Aug 11 13:42
Aggresive from the start, will aim early at Vettel, who will be happy to take a top three finish from a track that he hates.

Not usually a Lewis fan, but 100% confident here.

------------------------------------------

His aggression is his problem. Needs to learn to stay on the track if he is ever to be champion again.

Good call, Zerouali, by the way...

Laugh
By:
Jimmy Diamond
When: 28 Aug 11 13:49
how you been settled james?

Ive been settled a loser which i think is wrong. Dont think Algusauri finished the 1st lap because they had yellows out half way round the 2nd lap where he had pulled off-think martin brundle even made a slight comment about it. Algausauri had a broken front track rod which they showed so how they think he finished the first lap i dont know.

BBC site has him as '0' laps completed.
By:
worcesterwilly
When: 29 Aug 11 10:55
The best thing that could happen to Hamilton is for him to get a 6 race BAN - Do a deal and get Rosberg in the McLaren in his place and we'll see (a) how good Hamilton actually is and (b) show Hamilton that to WIN races and Titles- you have to FINISH RACES! - imho IN THE SAME CAR Rosberg would out-perform and out-score Hamilton....

Sooner of later if he isn't curbed Hamilton is going to maim himself or someone else which would be a tragedy!
By:
Zazu
When: 29 Aug 11 14:55
FOYDC

why would mercedes let there top drive race for another team? Confused
Rosberg is one of the most boring F1 drivers around, quite an acheivement. Hate him or love him hamilton spices up races and interviews

Algusauri  is listed as 0 laps in official results but I think he drove back to pits. He had a broken suspension but could still drive
By:
NW
When: 29 Aug 11 16:04
Jimmy Diamond - Both the live timing and the official result has Alguesauri not completing the first lap - bets on there being a first lap retirement should surely be settled as winners.
By:
worcesterwilly
When: 30 Aug 11 13:30
Zazu - to call anyone with the surname Rosberg "boring" shows a distinct lack of knowledge,understanding and class....
By:
GPT
When: 30 Aug 11 14:47
ww LaughLaughyou do talk some sh1t,funny though.
By:
ocukstinky
When: 30 Aug 11 20:12
IT REARS ITS UGLY HEAD LaughLaugh

Stopped crying yet GPT? Better luck next year.. and the year after.. and the year after at Sauber.. and the year after that at Toro Rosso.. and the year after, fading into the abyss.. Laugh
By:
fkqmz
When: 31 Aug 11 16:35
wait oc wait i STILL havnt seen this incident yet, GPT was it blatantly hamiltons fault? was he being a clueless mug GPT? or was it someone elses fault AGAIN. are you ever going to face up to the fact that youve blatantly over rated him? Laugh
By:
ocukstinky
When: 03 Sep 11 20:52
It's on the bbc site mate, dunno if you have yet or not, not been around for a few days.
By:
fkqmz
When: 06 Sep 11 13:54
Laugh the half arsed mistake of a man who's given up the ghost Laugh

just for the sake of it, lets consider where some of the recent top drivers were during their 5th seasons in F1

Schumacher - either winning a second world championship or making a brave move to a midfield team with the belief he was good enough to turn them round (depending on whether or not you want to include '91)

Alonso - winning WDC no 2 in style!

Raikkonen - robbed of the title by desperately poor reliability and rules situation, generally considered to have been the best driver in the fastest car all year.

Hamilton ?? - crashing into everyone put in front of him, making an idiot of himself on tv and (currently) being beaten by his team mate!

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

come on thickmarsh, time to cut out the dead wood before it starts dragging you down!
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com