Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Taylor's world
02 Aug 11 19:32
| Topic/replies: 337 | Blogger: Taylor's world's blog
What a place to go the people actually liked the English the seat Gold 4 at the first bend were superb 2 hours 20 on the plane reackamend it to anyone,

Gutted with the result regarding lewis backed him big and because didnt have the info at the track all the way i thought he had it in the bag, well still nice to see the Mclarens coming really strong.

Does anyone have any concerns though that Bernie is slowing Redbull down to make the show better its funny how ferrari and Mclaren have both over taken them at the same time?
Pause Switch to Standard View Just got back from Hungray.
Show More
Report Zazu August 2, 2011 10:55 PM BST
I think red bull have lost their massive qually advantage with the engine mapping rule but he's hardly spiced up the championship. Vettel futher ahead than he's been all year

In terms of race pace mclaren, at cicruits that suit their car have been quick enough to win for ages. Amazed by ferraris revival, read on crash ferrari reckon theyd breeze suzuka if it was raced now Shocked
Report ocukstinky August 3, 2011 7:47 PM BST
Where's Hungray?
Report GPT August 3, 2011 9:31 PM BST
Get your mum to show you on your globe in your bedroom,it's probably next to the Lambo poster that you make vroom vroom noises to pretending you can driveLaughLaugh
What a tool you are fzxmqstinkyGrinGrin
Report ocukstinky August 4, 2011 12:41 PM BST
I'm quite aware of where HunGARy is, but just wanted clarification on where HunGRAy is. Is it near Estonia? FWIW, the only things on my wall are 2 MS paintings, a Muse poster and a Metallica poster Laugh

I'd place a little wager on my geography being a lot better than yours. Laugh
Report fkqmz August 4, 2011 9:31 PM BST
if tw is english, im an F1 world champion!
Report Taylor's world August 8, 2011 10:07 PM BST
Im English born in South Birmingham White and 31 years of Age.
Report fkqmz August 15, 2011 12:43 PM BST
in that case.........

reackamend it

LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com