Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
RafterP1
30 Jul 11 11:28
| Topic/replies: 1,457 | Blogger: RafterP1's blog
The only thing I'll miss about BBC is that there are no adverts. I won't miss any of the presenters though:
David 'Mr Boring' Coulthard
Eddie 'What a ridiculous Wig' Jordan
Jake 'Sycophantic' Humphrey
And I'm glad there wont be any more of those dodgy walks towards the camera when the 3 of them stroll along like somebody's got a gun to their heads.

I wonder who the Sky presenters will be? Maybe Andy Gray and Richard Keys? Perfect fit for the most macho sport in the world! [smiley:crazy]
Pause Switch to Standard View F1 moving to sky.. Good!
Show More
Report book July 30, 2011 1:21 PM BST
something wrong with vettels car in qualification.
Report Green Board July 31, 2011 9:36 AM BST
It's a sad day that F1 moves from free to air.
Report MacRonnie July 31, 2011 9:46 AM BST
I cannot think of a single sport I enjoy watching on BBC these days.  Football - commentators must talk about the Old Firm in Scotland no matter who is playing, must talk about England (in particular '66) if an international game
Racing - Parrot & Wiltshire!  Need I say more....
Golf - more shots of the scenery than of the action, and always sucking up to the same players
F1 - agree with the comments above
Report giggitygiggity July 31, 2011 10:29 PM BST
They should get James Allen to commentate
Report brentford August 1, 2011 1:32 PM BST
I'd rather see it on sky than ITV anyday,
the beeb have been making it clear for a while they couldn't justify spending what they were on it.
Report Pounf August 1, 2011 2:03 PM BST
The bbc`s coverage was ridiculous, overkill. Glad my licence fee will go to something else. I might watch the highlights, which shouldnt take long...
Report factsdumbo August 1, 2011 5:55 PM BST
the bbc only want posh sports for the tory blue to enjoy with pimms and lemonade still less of that teddy boy eddie jordan i see the better
Report thebandit August 8, 2011 8:58 PM BST
The beeb don't want sport full stop; they'd rather have repeats full of antiques auctions and Dr. Who.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com