Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
RafterP1
30 Jul 11 12:28
| Topic/replies: 1,457 | Blogger: RafterP1's blog
The only thing I'll miss about BBC is that there are no adverts. I won't miss any of the presenters though:
David 'Mr Boring' Coulthard
Eddie 'What a ridiculous Wig' Jordan
Jake 'Sycophantic' Humphrey
And I'm glad there wont be any more of those dodgy walks towards the camera when the 3 of them stroll along like somebody's got a gun to their heads.

I wonder who the Sky presenters will be? Maybe Andy Gray and Richard Keys? Perfect fit for the most macho sport in the world! [smiley:crazy]

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 8
By:
book
When: 30 Jul 11 13:21
something wrong with vettels car in qualification.
By:
Green Board
When: 31 Jul 11 09:36
It's a sad day that F1 moves from free to air.
By:
MacRonnie
When: 31 Jul 11 09:46
I cannot think of a single sport I enjoy watching on BBC these days.  Football - commentators must talk about the Old Firm in Scotland no matter who is playing, must talk about England (in particular '66) if an international game
Racing - Parrot & Wiltshire!  Need I say more....
Golf - more shots of the scenery than of the action, and always sucking up to the same players
F1 - agree with the comments above
By:
giggitygiggity
When: 31 Jul 11 22:29
They should get James Allen to commentate
By:
brentford
When: 01 Aug 11 13:32
I'd rather see it on sky than ITV anyday,
the beeb have been making it clear for a while they couldn't justify spending what they were on it.
By:
Pounf
When: 01 Aug 11 14:03
The bbc`s coverage was ridiculous, overkill. Glad my licence fee will go to something else. I might watch the highlights, which shouldnt take long...
By:
factsdumbo
When: 01 Aug 11 17:55
the bbc only want posh sports for the tory blue to enjoy with pimms and lemonade still less of that teddy boy eddie jordan i see the better
By:
thebandit
When: 08 Aug 11 20:58
The beeb don't want sport full stop; they'd rather have repeats full of antiques auctions and Dr. Who.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com