Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Zazu
25 Jul 11 11:08
| Topic/replies: 4,336 | Blogger: Zazu's blog
full article on motogp.com

The final conclusion is that "based on the estimate dose it can be said with no doubt that the radiation risk during the race event is negligible".

Based on this information the FIM and Dorna Sports will announce later this week that, subject to there being no further serious incidents, the Grand Prix of Japan will take place on October 2 as planned.

So at least everythings sorted out now. o wait....
Pause Switch to Standard View Motogp going to Japan
Show More
Report Pounf July 25, 2011 5:29 PM BST
I expect those at the top of the table, will have differing views than of those trying to catch them...
Report Zazu July 25, 2011 8:57 PM BST
JLo and Casey said most of the riders didnt want to go. I think there is a huge difference between saying theyre concerned and not turning up

If its only a handful of riders missing I cant see the japanese manufacturers (and their fans) being happy with the two title challengers missing their home GP Laugh
Report Pounf July 26, 2011 10:59 AM BST
I find it hard to believe that those leading the title race will miss the race, and seriously dent their Championship chances. For those trying to catch them, turning up under those conditions is a no brainer.
Report Zazu July 26, 2011 11:19 PM BST
I have no idea why JLo and Stoner (plus others not in the press conference) are so adament theyre not going when everyone is saying its safe. Are they going to boycott all japan rounds for the rest of their careers? Confused

Think the riders will unite to boycott the event or everyone will turn up tbh
Report GPT July 27, 2011 2:06 PM BST
I think they will all turn up.
Report Pounf July 27, 2011 2:57 PM BST
I think they will all turn up also.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com