Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Taylor's world
11 Jul 11 20:04
| Topic/replies: 337 | Blogger: Taylor's world's blog
What i loved about that pass was how brave Jenson was slightly out of chartor but brillant, and just how long did it go on for it seemed that the move went on for atleast 10 seconds.

Great day at silverstone crowd was well hyped up after lewis got us going! looks like he's back to his best oh and unluckey massa lol
Pause Switch to Standard View Was the move (button on massa> the...
Show More
Report ocukstinky July 12, 2011 2:12 PM BST
Dribbledribbledribble

Hakkinen on Schumacher - Spa '00
Villeneuve/Arnoux - Dijon '79
Montoya on Schumacher - Interlagos '01
Villeneuve on Schumacher - Estoril '96

Plenty more better than that. It was good but not the best.
Report Zazu July 12, 2011 2:24 PM BST
how brave Jenson was

good move but i think we have different defintions of brave [smiley:crazy]
Report stinnkymonkey July 13, 2011 11:49 AM BST
Ok so its not f1 but Valentino Rossis move on Lorenzo on the final corner of the last lap at Barcelona a couple of years ago takes some beating.
Also Chris Harris in the final of the 2007 British speedway gp simply one of the most exciting motorsport races I have ever seen and I aint no speedway fan
Report fkqmz July 13, 2011 12:01 PM BST
i think that bike race was just a great spectacle to watch the 2 of them battling it out hammer and tongues. for the sake of keeping on topic i'll have to bring up raikkonen and montoya at hockenheim in 03 as a similarly great spectacle. you just don't get battles like these any more because there's always (ahem) SOMEONE who wants to crash and ruin it!
Report GPT July 13, 2011 12:13 PM BST
Hamilton last lap in Brazil they don't get any more important or better than that.
Report fkqmz July 13, 2011 12:22 PM BST
Laugh
Report GPT July 13, 2011 12:30 PM BST
Octustinky straight in the keep net as predictedLaugh[;)]
Report fkqmz July 13, 2011 1:02 PM BST
Laugh head so far up your arse you've forgotten what you're meant to be calling me / us Laugh

a sign of total ownership, like your racing career, time to give it up Laugh
Report Zazu July 13, 2011 1:20 PM BST
that rossi move on lorenzo has been blown well out of proportion imvho
Report GPT July 13, 2011 2:25 PM BST
You've got so many names fmzqstinky I've forgotten,racing career still going strong [;)]thanks very much,why don't you get your mum to take you and come and watch some day?
Report ocukstinky July 13, 2011 3:02 PM BST
Still can't get your head around there being more than one person in the world that hates your favourite rent boy eh?

The people are turning against him for a reason - immature little wannabe. Turning into a black Irvine, loving the playboy style and doing sod all on track while picking up millions. Waste of time, get to Force India kid.
Report fkqmz July 14, 2011 9:12 AM BST
racing career still going strong

successful racers don't frequent betfair dr evil Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com