Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Fashion Fever
01 Jul 11 16:05
| Topic/replies: 3,641 | Blogger: Fashion Fever's blog
Can't replace algersauri now so buy him a seat with hispania,

Fingers in the pie now within 3 teams now
Pause Switch to Standard View So red bull are now buying seats for...
Show More
Report brentford July 1, 2011 7:06 PM BST
Not sure that's a bad thing,
Red Bull invest heavily in talented young drivers at various levels of the sport currently.
I'd see it as a good thing in theory  rather than Hispania offering rent a drives to rent a mugs - in a team that is barely surviving as it is.
Report brentford July 1, 2011 7:11 PM BST
If I were Ricciardo I'd be rather less than enthused as it's as likely to hinder his development/rep  as help it, though it sounds like a case of giving the rest of the season to a clear shoot out between the young bulls at Minardi...err Torro Rosso  while Rikki !!  learns what the rear view of a real F1 car looks like.
Report fkqmz July 1, 2011 9:57 PM BST
i don't know, i think this is a good thing for all involved.
Ricciardo is blatantly heading for F1 and half a seasons race experience at' back will give him useful experience for next year. The aim for him is not to produce form and turn heads, the aim is to experience race day procedure - most importantly a race start and pit stops.
HRT will have a better driver to push their car more - surely this can only be positive for developement.
In Ricciardo, F1 fans have something actually worth talking about, dont know about anyone else but ive never had a discussion with narain karthikeyan (if thats even how to spell his name) with anyone! says it all really.

bottom line - everyone wins. good play christain Blush
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com