Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Zazu
29 Jun 11 15:01
| Topic/replies: 4,336 | Blogger: Zazu's blog
motogp - leaving alone. if pedrosa is fit i think he'll win Shocked
think hondas will be stupidly dominant here, cant see stoner messing around with simoncelli though

moto2 - marc marquez 5/2 Cool

125cc - easy win for terol if he's as fit as he says he is imvho
Vinales 3/1 looks massive if the hand injury effects him though
Pause Switch to Standard View MUGELLO - MOTOGP, MOTO2, 125cc
Show More
Report Pounf June 29, 2011 10:37 PM BST
Think Spies at double figures e/w is my bet.

Agree with Marquez

Vinales e/w if Terol is short again
Report Zazu June 30, 2011 8:17 AM BST
sporrtingbet still dont have it all priced up Confused

Temperature and general layout of Assen masked hondas considerable advantage imo
8/1 Pedrosa is beginning to looks massive to me, fred is refunding if hairball wins as well

Im very, very close to betting far to much on marquez Cool

If Terol is fit, which i believe he is, he walks it imo
Hector Faubel would be my dark horse [:p]
Report GPT June 30, 2011 4:00 PM BST
Got to be a Honda most likely Casey,don't think Pedrosa will be on the pace and surely sideshow will just want to finish.
Report Zazu June 30, 2011 5:51 PM BST
sporrting bet know Cool

Got to be a Honda most likely Casey,don't think Pedrosa will be on the pace and surely sideshow will just want to finish.

pedrosa could  miss this round and then have a 2 week break before sachsenring. hes out of the title hunt so dont see why he's turn up and be miles off the pace here and not at assen.
simoncelli infront of an italian crowd playing it safe [smiley:crazy]
Report Zazu July 1, 2011 9:01 AM BST
125s FP1

Terol and Zarco fastest. Zarco crashed on banzai lap but was running at terols pace before that.

much more complicated track for vinales to learn but im sure he'll be fast by sunday
Report Zazu July 1, 2011 10:01 AM BST
cant watch moto2 Cry

MOTOGP
simocelli fastest, first 5 within 4/10ths CoolShocked

pedrosa p7, thursday press conference said he'd take friday easy.
Report GPT July 1, 2011 3:27 PM BST
Pedrosa wouldn't be on the pace because he will be rusty and down on development time,I still think sideshow will play it safe come race day(relatively for him of course).
Report Zazu July 1, 2011 3:56 PM BST
If he's fully fit he'll be on the pace by raceday - hopefully along with 5 other riders [:D]
italian maniacs aren't known for playing it safe at home Shocked

Afternoon wash out Cry

Bradl looking strong but marquez' final stint in fp2 was sexual Cool
Report Pounf July 2, 2011 2:33 PM BST
Great lap by Stoner, but just dont fancy him for the race. Glad I got 16/1 Spies earlier in the week. I think Simoncelli will ride a big race tomorrow, but his finishing rate just doesnt make nhim an attractive betting proposition.
Report Zazu July 2, 2011 3:02 PM BST
bradl was running fastest but ran out of fuel so starts p7 Laugh

still wouldnt have got near marquez Cool

Great to see Zarco on pole. fancy terol for the win though

not sure why you dont fancy stoner Confused
shaping up to be a very interesting race but the way he spoke in the press conference makes me thinks hes going to mess around for a bit before clearing off into the distance.
Report bb66 July 3, 2011 7:56 AM BST
Bradl probably would have made 3rd without running out of fuel, but with the track drying up you shouldn't give too much on quali times, finishing the lap 30" later gave you 0.5". Bradl showed confidence in an interview afterwards to win on a canter if it's dry.
Report Zazu July 3, 2011 9:19 AM BST
motogp warmup

1SIMONCELLI M.San Carlo Honda Gresini1:48.430
2DOVIZIOSO A.Repsol Honda Team+0.008
3STONER C.Repsol Honda Team+0.050
4SPIES B.Yamaha Factory Racing+0.082

Cool

not seen the bradl interview and he was quick this morning, but marquez face lights up when the interviewer asks him if hes confident for the race Cool

marquez is right on pace and im not reading to much into any times. He's done 100laps here in the past fortnight so if he's not got an awesome set up already his team manager should be shot

vinales showed up this morning as well Cool
Report Zazu July 3, 2011 10:51 AM BST
zarco  [:x]

terol probably would have won anyone but just doing a completely normal lap and waiting to get mugged Shocked
Report Zazu July 3, 2011 10:51 AM BST
vinales getting flustered in the interview Love Laugh
Report bb66 July 3, 2011 11:09 AM BST
Zazu, where are you from - Spain?
Report scarecrow July 3, 2011 12:04 PM BST
it was nice to see bradley being competive in the dry.the kid has talent you would never know it is his first year ever racing a four stroke,he has now proved he belongs near the top for me.
Report Zazu July 3, 2011 12:12 PM BST
no UK, but annual pilgrimmage to a spainish motogp round would proably make me eligible for a passport Cool

what a moto2 race [:D]
Where did bradley come from Shocked
already got 1 bet and potentially another for the for sachsenring Cool

got to occupy myself for 2hours before eurosports motogp race Cry

MOTOGP
had a dabble on dovi at 20/1 earlier in the week but theres 5 riders who are a pick 'em imo
be surprised if pedrosa can join them but not out of the question [smiley:crazy]
Report scarecrow July 3, 2011 1:06 PM BST
zazu if your in the uk its on bbc2
Report Jay23 July 3, 2011 1:52 PM BST
Settle anytime today??
Report Zazu July 3, 2011 2:54 PM BST
Shocked

unbelievable!!! any 1.01 on stoner? [smiley:crazy]

quite interesting for dry motogp race. 2 weeks to sachsenring Cry

ps id rather gouge my eyes out than watch/listen to BBCs embarrasing coverage. I could watch on motogp.com but i like eurosport commentary
Report Pounf July 3, 2011 4:00 PM BST
Lorenzo surprised me, as did Spies inability to get into the action. Pedrosa performed like a horse thats been put into a race for a training run, he will come on for the run. Rossi did ok.
Looking forward to the next one.

Smith shoowed he is the top group, think Iannone knackered his tyres catching up.

Terol showed supercoolness. Down the field it was mayheam.
Report Pounf July 3, 2011 4:04 PM BST
Dont mind the BBC commentators, obviously its a dumbed down version for the masses hence the two comedians commentating. Eurosport commentators are the top of the tree, though do occasionally slip into self indulgence.

WSB next week from Brno.
Dont mind the BBC commentators, obviously its a dumbed down version for the masses hence the two comedians commentating. Eurosport commentators are the top of the tree, though do occasionally slip into self indulgence.

WSB next week from Brno.

WSB next week from Brno.
Report Zazu July 3, 2011 5:37 PM BST
I despise everything about the BBC coverage Devil

I'll watch WSBK but its looking more and more like the aids infested ugly sister.

Considering the track time advantage he had and other riders battling I was amazed how hard Marquez made victory Confused
As for stoner [smiley:crazy]
Zarcos ability to live with Terol was very impressive. His lack of imagination on the last lap was truely baffling though [>o]
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com