Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
cush
26 Jun 11 23:26
| Topic/replies: 157 | Blogger: cush's blog
F1 would have been in a far better state if these two, amongst other's, had never been involved with it..

They are just Self-glorifier's. People, who have far, far,  too much power in the little world that they believe they have some control over.

Therfore, they have, inevitably, ruined the sport of F1, because they desperately feel the need to hold on to the power that they believe they have.

Pathetic individual's, the lot of them,  no matter how big their bank balance's  may appear to be. .
Pause Switch to Standard View Ecclestone, Moseley and others...
Show More
Report fkqmz June 27, 2011 11:20 AM BST
Laugh another seething idiot, where have they all come from today, must be the weather!
Report cush June 29, 2011 12:44 AM BST
They are as out of touch as Clarkson is, stating that the BMW 1M is the new MK1 Golf GTi.

Seething? Yes. Idiot? Who are you to judge?
Report fkqmz June 29, 2011 8:34 AM BST
are you aware that max mosely isn't actually FIA president any more ?
Report cush July 2, 2011 10:42 PM BST
i think you are missing the point.

These people have or had a common focus.In my opinion it is very much focussed upon themselve's, whatever the detriment to other people may be.

There is, I believe, a purity in F1 , but it is extremely unlikely to be found in the people who are desperately trying to stay in control it.
Report fkqmz July 5, 2011 8:38 AM BST
In my opinion it is very much focussed upon themselve's

sorry but if thats your opinion then youve not read enough about it. bernie has turned F1 from the macabre death parade of the 70s to the global mega-franchise it is today. he's made the core teams and their owners very rich, and yes he's made himself very rich too. but imo, he deserves it, he's done more for the sport than anyone else in its history and it would be absolutely nowhere without him.

i mosely was just the whipping boy (so to speak Laugh)
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com