Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Zazu
21 Jun 11 17:48
| Topic/replies: 4,336 | Blogger: Zazu's blog
some prices up for saturdays racing. any fancies?

motogp - Cool

moto2 - bradl short at 11/8 but so is marquez at 2/1 Cry
remember smith going well here in the past but cant see him winning

terol - 10/11 Shocked
i want zarco to win a race and im a vinales fan so dont want to terol.
but, apart from the deluge at silverstone he's been within 1/10th second of winning every race this year [smiley:crazy]
Pause Switch to Standard View ASSEN - MOTOGP, MOTO2, 125s
Show More
Report Pounf June 22, 2011 12:10 AM BST
Moto GP - Rossi has his new bike I think, it shouldnt get near the front, I think he`s decided to test while racing.
I like Stoner - how original.

Moto2 - Marquez at 4/1 appeals, Aleix Espargaro is my big priced fancy.

125CC - Terol too short, Zarco e/w my bet.
Report Zazu June 22, 2011 9:46 AM BST
rossi had some parts form the gp12, would be amazed if it got him amongst the first 5 though

id much rather be on vinales ew than zarco (how surprising Laugh )
could back both with 3 places 1/5odds Cool
Report Pounf June 22, 2011 3:21 PM BST
Aoyama replaces Pedrosa, Akiyoshi replaces Aoyama - dont know why, just to make the numbers up I suppose, guaranteed last finisher.
Backed Pasini at a monster price with Fred, 10 times what it is now, couldnt resist after Silverstone inspired ride, that was until he fell off whilst in front. Dont think it will be wet, but you never know.
Report Zazu June 23, 2011 8:08 AM BST
other firms were 25/1 and 33/1 when fred put up 500/1 so could probably palp

I looked at aoyama earlier in the week and you could get 500/1 ew 1/6th 3 places. (so 40/1 podium) he won here in 250s but cant see him amongst the protaganists

beginning to like the look of luthi in moto2. hope today theres a huge overreaction to someone because otherwise wont have a bet Cry
Report Zazu June 23, 2011 12:52 PM BST
look at the weather Shocked

oil spill wrecking the action [>o]
Report scarecrow June 23, 2011 2:59 PM BST
ive been to assen a couple of times it used to be the best gp on the fixture list with huge crowds great racing until they turned it into a scalectrix track Cry sometimes you should not fix something thats not broken.
Report Pounf June 23, 2011 3:48 PM BST
Cant see them palping Pasini, he`s been that about price all season with them, and they do try and get the outsiders in the book by going way bigger than everybody else on the rats. Just think they saw "dnf" for his last race and carried on at the big price. He`s a pretty unlikely winner anyway, but 500/1 was just too big.
Rossi`s done well this morning but still cant see him doing much race day.
Report Zazu June 23, 2011 7:43 PM BST
still a good track and will still get a huge crowd. hope it rains tomorrow then dry on sunday Cool

vinales interview on motogp is the worst clip ive ever seen them post [:x]
Report Pounf June 23, 2011 9:20 PM BST
Zaz - its Saturday not Sunday, but Im sure you knew that !
Report scarecrow June 24, 2011 11:19 AM BST
Laughyes assen always a saturday race zazu.your very naughty with that spot of fishing.
Report Pounf June 24, 2011 12:01 PM BST
Nasty fall for Terol this morning, wouldnt want to be backing him at short odds, can see him thinking long term rather than just for the race. Qualifying just starting.
Report Zazu June 24, 2011 4:03 PM BST
sorry for the blunder. no fishing, see thread opening post [;)]

just started watching it all on sky+ and havent looked at analysis but  zarco vs vinales Grin
i dont like to see riders injured but i would LOVE IT if terol didnt get the title.

casey 3rd and pessimistic [:o]
spies ahead of Jlo, tech 3 6th and 8th with broken collarbones Laugh

limited set up time, weather very chanageable...should be great racing tomorrow Cool
Report Zazu June 24, 2011 4:39 PM BST
the lay terol for the championship train is full steam ahead Cool

reports says he's en route to barcelona, wont be racing tomorrow. Got to be a doubt for next round as well [:p]
Report Pounf June 24, 2011 5:46 PM BST
I thought he had a medical tomorrow to see if he could race, would have thought he`d get on the bike and try and garner a few points, it cant be that bad, he got back on to complete Qualifying
Report Pounf June 24, 2011 6:01 PM BST
Looks like you`re right Zaz, it looks like he`s out
Report Zazu June 24, 2011 7:03 PM BST
seems absolutely bonkers not to race and pick up some points. could easily be difference between him being a world champion and not [smiley:crazy]

125s - vinales vs zarco looks like box office material!
think zarco is slightly quicker but looks 50/50 to me Cool

moto2 - think it needs rain. fancy luthi in damp but iannone from 25th would be good Laugh

motogp - has makings of the best race of season so far. spies looking good at 10/1 Confused showers possible as well [:D]
Report Pounf June 24, 2011 8:04 PM BST
Cant have Rossi....interesting that a whole new set of soft tyres were supposed to be shipped in overnight, after complaints that they werent warming up fast enough...must have been Honda I reckon with all their early crashers...anyway, because not everybody agreed, the tyres have stayed in Germany. Stoner was complaining in the post qualy interview, that he just didnt trust the tyres, and now he`s stuck with them. Think he could be worth opposing, as you only need a little thing to get in your head... Spies - I took the 12 e/w first 3 at S-KY .

Bradls looking good, so as an e/w bet I already had Aleix Esp. so havent done anything else. Think Sofuoglu the lunatic might go well. dont fancy Iannone, think it`ll be dry.

Agreed about Vinales and Zarco, they were battling in qualifying - it`ll probably be the same in the race. Backed Zarco earlier in the week at 8/1 so nothing new done there. Loads of firms still have Terol in their lists ?? PPower even have Oliveira ?????
Report Zazu June 24, 2011 9:06 PM BST
i think spies is the pick at the prices but i wouldnt discount stoner and/or JLo sorting out their problems by race time. Id also want to know what the weather was doing because bike swapping would certainly spice things up!

i can see stoner just pottering around in 4th for the championship Cry

i dont think terol has been officially ruled out so thats why he's in the lists. sportinbget have kept my money in the past but most firms will have terol as a NR so your zarco bet will be subject to rule 4. hope he wins, got to be the most polite sportsman in the world

yesterday i blamed motogp but now i think vinales is just woeful at interviews. i know dorna want all riders doing interviews in english but he's 16. cant believe he'd give such crap answers in spanish Confused

if moto2 is dry i think it will be usually [boring] preceedings. a few showers and slippy condtions would allow the mentalists to enter the fray Cool
Report Pounf June 24, 2011 9:34 PM BST
A few people on twitter have said Terol isnt racing, no reason to doubt them.

I might not get rule 4`d - some firms take it on the chin and accept its a hazard they take.

Anywway,  what price was Terol when he withdrew - nobody really knows ..he`s 4/1 with betfr ed now so I assume it would be 20p. Whereas if they considered he withdrew before they repriced it might be odds on....think I might put 10p on him at 4/1 now just in case they try somethin tricky !
Report Zazu June 25, 2011 7:36 AM BST
its in black and white on motogp.com so its just useless/lazy bookies who havent changed now Devil

if you're with fred it will be 4/1, making it about 13/2 Cool

if its dry, which it currently is for 125 warm up
ive seen you can get 11/4 spies in the w/o big 4 market. so thats basically dovi/spies/simoncelli
can even go ew 1/3 2 places so get your money back if only one of them beats him Confused
Report Zazu June 25, 2011 8:05 AM BST
zarco fastest in WU but cortese probably most impressive. consitently fast, had small off so only did half the session but zarco only managed to get near him on last lap
Report Pounf June 25, 2011 9:17 AM BST
Rain doh !
Report Pounf June 25, 2011 9:17 AM BST
Wished it would be one thing or the other, this weather guessing game is a right pain
Report mande June 25, 2011 10:05 AM BST
How many MotoGP weekends in a row Betfair have had starting times of races wrong? Again 125cc suspended one hour before start.
Report Pounf June 25, 2011 10:17 AM BST
Maybe a tiny bit understandable this week as it is usually 10am, but 11 this week for some reason
Report mande June 25, 2011 10:21 AM BST
No it isn't understandable. Usually they race sunday so they have "checked" those starting times. Moto2 and MotoGP starting times are right. Poor performance from BF.
Report bb66 June 25, 2011 10:22 AM BST
hope they open the market soon, I have a trading position, phoned them last 5 minutes, the last weekends it didn't last that longCryDevilCry
Report mande June 25, 2011 10:26 AM BST
Good work bb66. My english is not fluent enough. It's annoying to try to make them understand what is problem. Usually they assume that customer is stupid and has misunderstood something and there is nothing wrong in their own system.
Report bb66 June 25, 2011 10:34 AM BST
motorbikes and wintersports the nightmare for BF people obviously, who are you on?
Report Pounf June 25, 2011 10:34 AM BST
I think its understandable
Report Pounf June 25, 2011 10:35 AM BST
Especially if they got it ready a week ago, and only look at the dates
Report Zazu June 25, 2011 11:20 AM BST
phwoar Cool
Report Zazu June 25, 2011 11:30 AM BST
red flag Cry

16 yrs old, 7 grand prixs and already a future hall of famer Cool
Report scarecrow June 25, 2011 11:54 AM BST
in these conditions we may get a surprise winner in moto2 it depends who wants it most.
Report Zazu June 25, 2011 12:11 PM BST
wet race Cool

i want to throw my money on a guy starting 25th and 16/1 [smiley:crazy] yet poddypower allowing me £1.55, fred £5.20 Devil

luthi, suofoglu and iannone would be my 3 against the field.
Report Zazu June 25, 2011 12:56 PM BST
bradl playing it safe Laugh
Report Zazu June 25, 2011 1:03 PM BST
even with the crashes - luthi 7th, iannone 13th, redding 24th Shocked
Report scarecrow June 25, 2011 2:16 PM BST
is it time for a simoncelli to crash in race market on here Laugh.the pricing would be interestingShocked
Report Zazu June 25, 2011 2:31 PM BST
look at spies go Cool

JLo/Simoncelli feud has now gone through the stratosphere Love

i actually quite fancy simoncelli to win at mugello [smiley:crazy]
Report Pounf June 25, 2011 2:32 PM BST
Close to a great weekend, Zarco at 8/1 = 4th
West at 250/1 = 4th  - Pasini at 500/1 = 6th needed Sofuoglu to cause anther pile up.
Backed Marquez early in the week, and found Spies at 12/1 yesterday.
Found a few losers as well though
Close but no cigar.
Report scarecrow June 25, 2011 2:36 PM BST
zazu imagine how desperate he will be their for a home race Shocked.i dont like to aftertime but i suppose spies was a bit overpriced in double figures as he was clearly second fastestin practice here with the big boys all having problems.
Report scarecrow June 25, 2011 2:37 PM BST
yes a good effort pounf mixed weather helps trying to land a big un.
Report Zazu June 25, 2011 2:42 PM BST
I had £6 on Iannone and £10 on Spies Laugh

was shocked to see west in 4th. thought the moto2 race was very odd with a few handy riders no where Confused very interested to hear the post race comments

125s was a minefield in the end. if it had stayed dry cortese vs vinales vs zarco was a pick'em imo

2 bets next weekend - going to hit the shop Cool
Report Zazu June 25, 2011 9:32 PM BST
iannone had a problem with his visor and couldnt see Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com