Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Zazu
16 Jun 11 20:58
| Topic/replies: 4,336 | Blogger: Zazu's blog
ignoring the drag strip of monza...

checa has won 8/10 races this season (podium finished other 2)
checa has won last 5 races

Usually main threats Melandri, Biaggi, Rea
1 is missing, 1 is injured, 1 is melandri

Checa was fastest in aragon test

weather is sunny all weekend and 4/5 is available Shocked

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 16
By:
Pounf
When: 16 Jun 11 22:52
4/5 ?? where ?  4/11 with days of the year
By:
Pounf
When: 16 Jun 11 22:57
Found it...wrist on !! Way too big imo.
By:
Pounf
When: 16 Jun 11 22:59
Cheers Zaz. Good spot.
By:
Pounf
When: 16 Jun 11 23:03
PP have Toseland in the list at 50/1 two things wrong with that...on current form, they`ve missed a 0 off..and he I dont think he`s riding anyway.
Checa has to fall off to lose imo, first corner schemozzle the biggest danger.
By:
Zazu
When: 17 Jun 11 08:02
yamaha have it as there designated test track. melandri said last months test went well then reels off a bunch of problems Laugh

toseland isn't racing, will be back brno

got a feeling aprillia might go really well here, but 4/5 does look like a penalty kick Confused
By:
wjsnowy
When: 17 Jun 11 15:17
Long straight here where the Duke will struggle a little. Max and Marco a threat so Checa ok value at 4/5 but not past the post. Biaggi was actually quickest in the 3 day test in Oct - did a 58 dead with checa 3 tenths back. Marcos did a 59.7 today.
By:
Zazu
When: 17 Jun 11 17:00
checa wasn't there on the 3rd day of the october test btw

melandri did 4 sub 2min laps today compared to checas one, but looking at general pace its similar, possibly checa edging it.

haslam said the circuit was a lot like portimao which if true wont suit ducati. today lost a bit in sector 4 but nothing major

can leave odds on shots alone and hoping it'll be a race but not seen anything today to doubt checa will be winning.
By:
Pounf
When: 17 Jun 11 18:45
Checa should still win for me. He has been clearly best all season - apart from one place - and no real reason to believe he wont do the double in his home country. I am a bit surprised by Melandri`s pace.
By:
wjsnowy
When: 17 Jun 11 20:09
MM33s pace not a surprise to everyone - he was done at tens as soon as a Market went up. Bike has got good top end and the team tested there in May. Was there in motogp and he says he loves the place. I just get nervous for Checa when he can be passed at will along the 1k straight undoing any advantage he has on the rest of the lap.
By:
Zazu
When: 17 Jun 11 21:42
I wouldnt read to much into that comment, every quote ive read in the build up starts with the rider saying they love the place.  Also motogp ran a slightly different lap and i dont think thats a big advantage anyway. Everyone has tested here so theyll have base setting and wont have to learn the track.

Their lap times are slow because the temperature is stupidly high which would concern me in regards to tyre wear over race distance. not sure if any team has advantage in that department....

Todays been a very good day for checa though. Fastest ideal time and only melandri had comparable pace. Penalty kick :)
By:
wjsnowy
When: 17 Jun 11 22:35
Tyre wear was a problem with the Yam. Will be interesting to see what long runs look like - Chubby says he plans to do one tomorrow.
By:
Zazu
When: 18 Jun 11 10:59
2nd timed everyone dropping the odd low 59 lap....except checa whos just running that pace throughout Laugh

some serious shrewdness by ducati not to be running with him in a factory badged team [smiley:crazy]
By:
Pounf
When: 18 Jun 11 19:13
Looks like a good race tomorrow (I expected a Checa win by a good way). Any one of the top 3 have good claims, Camier has never been this near the pointy end at the start of the race all season. Sykes has found some speed, and if Eugene Laverty overcomes his problems and regains the speed at Monza he`s a runner. Am looking forward to it.
Only 2 firms bothering (at the moment)which is a bit disappointing.
By:
Zazu
When: 18 Jun 11 21:22
macs are ****! cant work out how to view pdf analysis Cry

just want some reassurance before i steam into 6/4 checa Cool
By:
Pounf
When: 19 Jun 11 10:56
Pretty good race that, really havent a clue who to back in Race 2. Will have to see the prices first.
By:
Zazu
When: 19 Jun 11 17:07
wont be able to watch races until wednesday Cry

(and still cant get pdfs to work Devil )

good racing means a trip to silverstone is on the cards  Cool

not seen races but fabrizio in 4th, he loves brno Love
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com