Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Zazu
08 Jun 11 19:05
| Topic/replies: 4,336 | Blogger: Zazu's blog
dont see why not Cool

WSBK 
checa odds on [:(]
aprillias 2011 test track, about time max stepped up Cool

F1
always great racing in canada. mclaren seems to suit the circuit and after major fck ups hamilton usually comes up with the goods.

Motogp
Quite fancy  JLo win Confused
...but for some reason in mixed conditions Elias is looking tempting at 1000/1 Shocked

Moto2
Iannone Cool

125s
Anyone but terol Devil
Hope theyre selling vinales flags Love

TT
today abandoned. mixed conditions should see plenty risking it....and heading hedgerows
Pause Switch to Standard View british motogp, WSBK, Le Mans, Isle...
Show More
Report Zazu June 8, 2011 8:13 PM BST
kenan sofuoglu 66/1 with showers forecast [smiley:crazy]
Report Pounf June 9, 2011 11:03 PM BST
The rain kills me.

I thought I had some great bets last week but the track dried up.
Report bb66 June 10, 2011 7:12 PM BST
tbh I don't like the idea of a universal weekend thread, maybe I'll open new threads later.

Why is Hamilton fav to win Montreal after FP1ConfusedLaugh, times don't mean anything as a rule there
Report Pounf June 10, 2011 7:38 PM BST
Universl thread is the worst idea since sliced bread.
Report Zazu June 10, 2011 8:02 PM BST
seeing as the forum has managed to create a  total of zero threads and amass a whopping 2 posts today i think the universal thread should stay until race time at least, esp the bikes! Cool

hamilton and mclaren suit montreal, ferrari have some updates though  Unless something weird has happened Red bull will still be stupidly fast in qually though. if FP2 is anything to go by safety car is a cert

new silverstone is incredible [:x]
going to watch the sessions later but the weather should ensure the racing is excellent Cool
forecast for sunday is rain, the sunshine/drizzle/rain was bonkers this afternoon!

great to see Zarcos quick again, despite stoner and simoncelli flying still fany JLo win Confused
Report Zazu June 11, 2011 2:17 PM BST
VINALES ON POLE Cool

have backed zarco for the race though Cool
Report Zazu June 11, 2011 2:20 PM BST
have backed krummenchar at 33/1 for moto2 race

20/1 now, hes missing out a decent banzai lap so far but his dry pace is similar to the usually protaganists and looked immense yesterday Confused
Report Zazu June 11, 2011 2:56 PM BST
mcnish HUGE crash at le mans

stoner pole
simoncelli and lorenzo same pace except last sector

rossi p13, abraham top ducati CoolLaugh
Report brentford June 11, 2011 2:59 PM BST
how lucky was that !
looks as though everyone ok hopefully
Report Zazu June 11, 2011 3:30 PM BST
(im watching motogp online) with le mans in background - how long does it take to fix a fence?! Confused
Report Zazu June 11, 2011 3:59 PM BST
what a weekend for tech3s brits Shocked

cal concussed and broken collarbone, smith technical problems starts 28th
at least hes ahead of iannone in 33rd Laugh
Report Pounf June 11, 2011 5:30 PM BST
What an oddball of qualifying - red button is not the same as Toby and Jules. Enjoyed Keith Huwen on the mic the other day.

Cant see much value anywhere. Will wait till after Warm Up
Report Mike0002 June 11, 2011 6:16 PM BST
it's so dark now in montreal come on rain!
Report Mike0002 June 11, 2011 7:02 PM BST
yabba dabba dee
Report Mike0002 June 11, 2011 7:08 PM BST
mclaren with rain setup
Report Zazu June 11, 2011 7:21 PM BST
good to see the ferraris are quick Cool

thought qual was boring. on screen timing and commentary were both useless as well Cry
not to mention the painfully tedious 45minute build up!

Looks very close at the front and Canada is the one race on the calendar where i wouldnt want to see rain.

WSBK - sykes on pole [:(]
dry race tomorrow and with biaggi down in p8 expecting checa to win on easy Cry

MOTOGP
always plenty of value when theres rain about Cool
think moto2 is marquez vs redding if its dry [:D]

125s
Zarco if wet, vinales if dry. Terol is finished!!!!

Motogp
Still fancy JLo win [:(]
Report Pounf June 11, 2011 7:42 PM BST
Sykes is on Pole cos it pi$$ed down.

Terol isnt finished, its just that 2nd place in each race would probably be enough for the title. Its dnfs he dopesnt want.
If he needed to win a race I think he would,

I hope Sideshow Bob turns up this weekend.

Not convinced Marquez runs well in the wet, Bradl in similar situation to Terol, dnf avoidance.
Report Zazu June 11, 2011 9:14 PM BST
biaggi riding with broken ankle and you can get 4/11 checa beats him in rider match ups Confused

i think the motogp race will be more competitive if its dry [smiley:crazy]
hoping for mixed conditions and then full wet so zarco can win the 125s

terol reminds me of simon when he was miles faster in all sessions but come race time we get races. circuit suits vinales' style but pole is still great acheivement

weather forecast for morning is good, the entire moto2 front run look very strong. redding in GB vs marquez would be spectacular Cool
Report Mike0002 June 12, 2011 7:08 AM BST
another horror crash at le mans
who let these idiots on the track
both times a slower car responsible imo
Report Zazu June 12, 2011 9:07 AM BST
mclaren have set their cars up for the wet with high downforce but have a really long 7th gear which is only of use when slipstreaming - which i assume only works properly in the dry? Confused

for a while ive though their decision makers were useless but this is just bonkers if ive understood it correctly [smiley:crazy]

at le mans no idea why thye bother waving blue flags becasue no one takes any notice!
Report subbuteo master June 12, 2011 9:49 AM BST
Slipstreaming occurs whether it is wet or dry. I think you have misunderstood.
Report bb66 June 12, 2011 9:56 AM BST
no visibility in full wet conditions will hamper overtaking out of the slipstream, will DRS have an effect then?
Report GPT June 12, 2011 10:25 AM BST
Mike the McNish crash was his own fault if anyones certainly not the Ferrari.
Report subbuteo master June 12, 2011 10:28 AM BST
Visibility will definitely be a problem but the DRS will still be effective as they pull out of the slipstream. The winner into the corner though might be the one with the most downforce. Braking distances will definitely be the key in a wet race. Grip levels in Montreal are already very low even in the dry. God knows what they would be like in the wet ;-)
Report Mike0002 June 12, 2011 10:50 AM BST
probably true GPT. things like that happen in racing. at least safety standards have improved.Happy
Report brentford June 12, 2011 10:54 AM BST
Just re the blue flags at Le mans,
The slower category cars are told to stay on the racing line rather than try to get out of the way,
such is the closing speed of the LMP1's in particular that it would be more dangerous if they started trying to get out of the way than if they stay on line and the LMP1's find their way around them.
It does seem to to be the performance differntial between classes that offers the biggest threat to safety - the huge crash there in 1955 was not dis-similar in cause to the two we've had this weekend.
Report Mike0002 June 12, 2011 12:02 PM BST
bradl what a show
Report bb66 June 12, 2011 12:09 PM BST
I'm really surprised by Bradl's domination
Report Mike0002 June 12, 2011 2:04 PM BST
colin edwards is great

Laugh
Report Zazu June 12, 2011 4:53 PM BST
but in the wet they go much slower. surely theyre not hitting the rev limiter in the wet? Confused

not seen any of the action yet but colin 'massive cojones' edwards on the podium [smiley:crazy]

folger defying zarco Cry

no valid reason at all but, dont like bradl Confused
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com